Chidiya Ghar

India-Forums

Chidiya Ghar
Chidiya Ghar

::: "Gadhe ki dulhan" discussion thread! ::: (Page 3)

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshleyAngelena

Originally posted by Varnita.

More Pics from the Track !!
Oh - the pics are so cute!  But I agree with your last comment!LOL
Poor GP Lost in the Memories of Kasturi LOL

Sweets of the marriage Wink

GP Swayamber ROFL

Awesome Pic di...Big smile
And the last one kon banna chahegi gadde ki dulhan...LOL

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Uff - sorry everyone above me!  I accidentally quoted instead of reply!  Not trying to steal your posts!LOLLOL

The pice are so cute - thank you so much for posting.  Just see poor GP how is he longing for his loveEmbarrassed.

What a strange contest!  Would you like to win this?Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

luckyp Goldie
luckyp
luckyp

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I am happy Gadha is finally getting married ...
He is one of the most endearing characters ever introduced on Indian TV ..

I wish him all the happiness ..
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Hey guys, here is the continuation of Gadhe's wedding track, it's actually quite long.Wink

Babuji meets a Pandit in the temple who reveals him that the only solution to Gadha Prasad's never ending problem is his marriage and also tells him that the moment he gets married there will be a sudden change in him, thus excited Babuji informs all the members of Chidya Ghar that, all the members of Narayan family has to help him in finding a Girl for Gadha Prasad's marriage, thus Babuji and his family members come across many Girls, but they miserably fail because of Gadha Prasad's unique water act. Who will accept Gadha Prasad? Is there a Girl waiting for Gadha to become his life partner?

Babuji urgently calls Constable Gopi and Gulgule to find Gadha and they assure him that they will succeed in finding Gadha no matter whatsoever may be the consequences. What is Gadha Prasad doing in Lapataganj?
Gadha Prasad is upset in regards to his marriage as he can't see his Babuji sad and upset later, Gadha Prasad leaves Chidiya Ghar without informing all the members of Narayan family and also locks the door from outside. Babuji informs Narayan family about Gadha Prasad's absence thus Koel, Ghotak, Mayuri, Gaumukh and Kapi try to search him in Chidiya Ghar but they also fail to find him, on the other side, Pandit ji fumes in anger as Gadha once again spills water on his head later

Mukundi, Mama, Elija, Mircha and Lallanji welcomes Gadha Prasad in Lapataganj later, Mama requests Gadha Prasad to pour water on Lallanji's Shirt and thus Gadha performs his unique water spilling act. Gadha Prasad reveals Mukundi that he does not want to go back to Chidiya Ghar and also reveals them that he will leave in Lapataganj thus, Lallanji doubts on him and decides to inform Babuji about it. Gaumukh decides to bring Gadha Prasad back from Lapataganj but Gadha overhears Mama and Sutti's conversations and thus he escapes from Lapataganj. Will Constable Gopi and Gulgule succeed in finding Gopi? Why did Gadha beat the owner who was serving him food in the Dhaba?
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Gadha Prasad Falls From The Cliff
The owner of the Dhaba faints as Gadha Prasad knocked him out, there in Chidiya Ghar, Babuji is upset as there is no information about Gadha Prasad, on the other side, the owner of the Dhaba identifies Gadha Prasad and all shows directions to Constable Gulgule, Gopi and Gaumukh who were searching him but a major trouble takes place as Gulgule denies to search him further due to dangerous Dacoits roaming in 'Kaali Pahadi'. Gadha Prasad gets scared of 2 dangerous Dacoits and falls from the cliff, on the other side in Chidiya Ghar, Babuji is shocked to hear that Gadha has entered in Dacoits area and assumes Gadha as dangerous Dacoit. Will Gadha Prasad ever return to Chidiya Ghar? Is there a trouble waiting for Gadha Prasad?

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
It seems like the wedding track has been postponed a bit until Gadhe's dulhan is finalized...which is why they have brought in the Lapataganj characters in-between. But I'm kind of getting bored with the track, it's not really moving.Ermm
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
^^ U r here at this Time Shocked
Didn't U Slept ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged