Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nirali92

@Janaki & Lucky: So, Gaddha Prasad goes to Lapataganj & after a bit of stupidity, he gets kidnapped by dacoits "Paan Singh Tomar". There, the Paan dacoit is about to kill Gaddha but Naagin, his daughter, saves him. After a bit more time pass, Gaddha agrees to marry Naagin, who is a look-alike of Kasturi.

Hope this helps. There were a bit more things in it, but it's honestly not important. This is the gist of it. :)

Thanks Nirali! So is there a twist that Naagin is really Kasturi, or is she just randomly a look-alike?
judyp thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thanks Nirali! So is there a twist that Naagin is really Kasturi, or is she just randomly a look-alike?

Random lookalike because Kasturi got married.

In today's Maha episode he got married to Naagin.  

Mayuri did a solo dance.
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing is beyond my comprehension , 

How come , characters from other serials and sitcoms attend the weddings of one particular serial ??

It is so irritating ..

I mean , Bakula and family came from Mumbai ??

And others too .. 
What is the connection ??

Serialwise ??

It doesn't gel..
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I watched Today's Episode... It was Just Damnnn Confusing !!

Directors have Mixed Everything resulting in Loosing of Track and Entertainment !!
Ahhh Just Wishing the End of the Track Soon 
Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckyp

One thing is beyond my comprehension , 

How come , characters from other serials and sitcoms attend the weddings of one particular serial ??

It is so irritating ..

I mean , Bakula and family came from Mumbai ??

And others too .. 
What is the connection ??

Serialwise ??

It doesn't gel..

It's so that the episode gets more TRPs. If fans of another show, for example RK Laxman Ki Duniya, see that their fave characters are on another show, they'll watch that episode and maybe even like the show and become a regular watcher. It doesn't make sense plot-wise, but then again, when do the Producers, Directors, and even Channel Heads do anything that makes sense?

This is simply what I think; I don't know for certain but this is what 11-12 years of watching Hindi serials has taught me. 
Piano1422 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

I watched Today's Episode... It was Just Damnnn Confusing !!

Directors have Mixed Everything resulting in Loosing of Track and Entertainment !!
Ahhh Just Wishing the End of the Track Soon 

Totally with you! I have yet to watch the Maha Episode (aka Gaddha's shaadi) but from what I've seen in previous episodes and the SBS/SBB segment, I want this track to end. They've forgotten common sense for TRPs. ðŸ˜•
luckyp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nirali92

Totally with you! I have yet to watch the Maha Episode (aka Gaddha's shaadi) but from what I've seen in previous episodes and the SBS/SBB segment, I want this track to end. They've forgotten common sense for TRPs. ðŸ˜•

Superlike the analysis Nirali , thanks ..
Agree too ..
Piano1422 thumbnail
@Luckp: haha. Thanks 😊

So, I watched the Maha Episode. Waste of my time, other than the cute dance by Kapi & Memna & Mayuri. I wish that Babuji & Gaddha's family did some dances instead of Lapataganj & RK Laxman Ki Duniya actors. I don't have anything against them, but it would have felt more real if the dulha's family members & mentor danced. Also, I disliked how the lights blocked off the expressions from the actor's faces while they were dancing. Nice song choices though. Oh & Gillu looked SUPER cute in the sherwani!
luckyp thumbnail
Nirali 92 , exactly my point ..
It feels so unreal , watching actors , in no way connected to the particular serial ..