::: "Gadhe ki dulhan" discussion thread! :::

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys, the new track in Chidiyaghar sounds exciting, it's a must watch as even the CVs have been advertising it!πŸ‘πŸΌ It's about Gadhaprasad and Kasuri's love story receiving a possible culmination with their marriage...if they are successful.πŸ˜› The basic summary is that Kasturi's marriage has been arranged with another person and Chidiyaghar is shocked since she and Gadha are in love. They try to stop the marriage and find out if Kasturi loves he groom or not.

Let's make this forum more active by discussion this interesting new track!

The track starts towards the end of this episode:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6AIMzbUYwA&list=EL0Ngv4jmhNeA&index=70&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_5AN-W-oDk&list=EL0Ngv4jmhNeA&index=71&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH_h4vNJOyo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbIdVV1u1KY&list=UU6-F5tO8uklgE9Zy8IvbdFw&index=6&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

I will post the rest of the episodes as they are uploaded!
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am totally excited about this new track! Finally, Kasturi is back and their love story will hopefully move ahead. I'm scared that Gaddha Prasad isn't replaced by another actor or anything cuz he wasn't there much in last week's episode much & then the Saturday "Gopi Gaddha Aur Gupshup" became "Gopi Mama Aur Gupshup". So, in all, I'm just a bit worried that about our dearest Gaddha.

Also, does anyone know what animal Kasturi is supposed to be? It must be the opposite of Gaddha since most of the couples in Chidiya Ghar have opposite personalities.

Thank you, Janaki for opening this discussion thread! Hopefully this will encourage more discussion! :)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nirali92

I am totally excited about this new track! Finally, Kasturi is back and their love story will hopefully move ahead. I'm scared that Gaddha Prasad isn't replaced by another actor or anything cuz he wasn't there much in last week's episode much & then the Saturday "Gopi Gaddha Aur Gupshup" became "Gopi Mama Aur Gupshup". So, in all, I'm just a bit worried that about our dearest Gaddha.

Also, does anyone know what animal Kasturi is supposed to be? It must be the opposite of Gaddha since most of the couples in Chidiya Ghar have opposite personalities.

Thank you, Janaki for opening this discussion thread! Hopefully this will encourage more discussion! :)

Oh, I hope Gadhaprasad is not replaced!😲 No one else can be Gadhaprasad, I can't watch CG if he's changed! So I hope he's just been busy but will remain with Chidiyaghar.

Hmm...Gadhaprasad is a donkey so Kasturi must be an animal that is very quick and sharp. A hummingbird maybe?πŸ˜†
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful thread !!
The Track Seems to be SO Interesting, So Finally our Gadha Prasaad will get Married  πŸ˜†!!
Dont Worry Guys, GP is not gonna be replaced Because if it Happens the Show Will turn to be a big Flop, So the Directors will not let it happen at any Cost !!

Well Buffering these Episodes, Will Watch Them Right Now πŸ˜‰ !!
Thanks for Opening  this thread...Hopefully this will Help us to increase the Activity of the Forum as we have slipped with a Big Difference this Time πŸ˜­
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah - this track should be really fu and interesting!  I also cannot think of GP in any other form!  Hope they would not replace him.  Thanks Janaki for starting great thread!
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When I have seen the episode I was really excited to what will happen next...
Really nice thread this will surely make the forum active...
Piya26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow the track seems interesting
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here's a picture of Koel and Mayuri!

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Here's a picture of Koel and Mayuri!

OMG the Pic is Wonderful πŸ˜²πŸ˜, Thanku SO Much for Sharing it with us πŸ€— !! Both r Looking Awesome, Specially Debina is really looking Like an Angel ❀️, I m Not Saying this because of my Obsessiveness for her but she is Seriously Looking Freaking Gorgeous 😍and no one can deny it, Can Anyone ??πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

This Pic in Now forcing me to watch this Complete Track πŸ˜† and I m definitely going to watch it as soon as Possible to see this Different and Amazing Avatar of Mayuri πŸ˜‰ !!
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Yes Varnita, Debina looks SO pretty, I cannot wait for the festivity of Gadhe's shaadi! :D