India-Forums

Chidiya Ghar
Chidiya Ghar

::: "Gadhe ki dulhan" discussion thread! :::

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Hey guys, the new track in Chidiyaghar sounds exciting, it's a must watch as even the CVs have been advertising it!Thumbs Up It's about Gadhaprasad and Kasuri's love story receiving a possible culmination with their marriage...if they are successful.Tongue The basic summary is that Kasturi's marriage has been arranged with another person and Chidiyaghar is shocked since she and Gadha are in love. They try to stop the marriage and find out if Kasturi loves he groom or not.

Let's make this forum more active by discussion this interesting new track!

The track starts towards the end of this episode:

I will post the rest of the episodes as they are uploaded!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 25 July 2012 at 8:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2AshleyAngelenaVarnita.

Piano1422 IF-Dazzler
Piano1422
Piano1422

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I am totally excited about this new track! Finally, Kasturi is back and their love story will hopefully move ahead. I'm scared that Gaddha Prasad isn't replaced by another actor or anything cuz he wasn't there much in last week's episode much & then the Saturday "Gopi Gaddha Aur Gupshup" became "Gopi Mama Aur Gupshup". So, in all, I'm just a bit worried that about our dearest Gaddha.

Also, does anyone know what animal Kasturi is supposed to be? It must be the opposite of Gaddha since most of the couples in Chidiya Ghar have opposite personalities.

Thank you, Janaki for opening this discussion thread! Hopefully this will encourage more discussion! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nirali92

I am totally excited about this new track! Finally, Kasturi is back and their love story will hopefully move ahead. I'm scared that Gaddha Prasad isn't replaced by another actor or anything cuz he wasn't there much in last week's episode much & then the Saturday "Gopi Gaddha Aur Gupshup" became "Gopi Mama Aur Gupshup". So, in all, I'm just a bit worried that about our dearest Gaddha.

Also, does anyone know what animal Kasturi is supposed to be? It must be the opposite of Gaddha since most of the couples in Chidiya Ghar have opposite personalities.

Thank you, Janaki for opening this discussion thread! Hopefully this will encourage more discussion! :)

Oh, I hope Gadhaprasad is not replaced!ShockedOuch No one else can be Gadhaprasad, I can't watch CG if he's changed! So I hope he's just been busy but will remain with Chidiyaghar.

Hmm...Gadhaprasad is a donkey so Kasturi must be an animal that is very quick and sharp. A hummingbird maybe?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Wonderful thread !!
The Track Seems to be SO Interesting, So Finally our Gadha Prasaad will get Married  LOL!!
Dont Worry Guys, GP is not gonna be replaced Because if it Happens the Show Will turn to be a big Flop, So the Directors will not let it happen at any Cost !!

Well Buffering these Episodes, Will Watch Them Right Now Wink !!
Thanks for Opening  this thread...Hopefully this will Help us to increase the Activity of the Forum as we have slipped with a Big Difference this Time Cry

AshleyAngelena..RamKiJanaki..

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Wah - this track should be really fu and interesting!  I also cannot think of GP in any other form!  Hope they would not replace himOuch.  Thanks Janaki for starting great thread!

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
When I have seen the episode I was really excited to what will happen next...
Really nice thread this will surely make the forum active...

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Piya26 Groupbie
Piya26
Piya26

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
wow the track seems interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AshleyAngelena

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..