Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

diffrence b/w sia friend and lover frm today eoi (Page 2)

sakura_bb IF-Rockerz
sakura_bb
sakura_bb

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
But still Esha...they shot for the scene...and then deleted it??
How can they hurt us like this?
And now days also...evryone in show is talking about Raghav...and they still wont show Raghav??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.S

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Lol If Raghav would have been their ... Samaa and Miss Sen would never have got so wary of Sia in the first place. Raghav hota to Sia party nahi rakhti Raghavland me and Wo kabir waha kabhi nahi aata ...Angry

Raghav Sia ke liye party rakh raha hota and wo bhi Eite me jaha sab invited hote ... party nahi, Sia ke honour me Rags Festival rakhwata yaar ...
Sia ko alone chhorne ki baat aati hi nahi agar Raghav elite me hota ... wo to waise bhi hamesha Pushpa ke aas paas hi hota hai ... party or not , happiness or not , sadness or not ... wo to apni Pushpa ko raat me bhi akele na chhorta ... uske room me pohoch jaata time spend karne ke liye and ... sia ko kabhi kisi baat ki tension hi nahi hota ...

Raghav makes Sia feel too light on her feet  because uski saari tensions and burdens, saari problems sab kuch wo apne uper le leta hai ...is liye ab jab wo nahi hai to Sia feels heavy with all the burdens on her shoulder... its like a reality check ... When Raghav was in Elite ,HHL was a fairytale and Raghav was the hero of everyone's story ... ab wo to raha nahi, to her kisi ko Reality dikhne lagi hai ,... Samaa ko apne problems and burdens dikh raha hai, 
Amber-Akash are worried about heir future ... Miss sen ko English boxing se zada important lagne laga hai ...

Raghav hota to Raghavland aaj bhi  Rags-Pushpa-Juno trio ka secret spot hota  ... us kabir ke pair waha kabhi nahi padte na ... I JUST HATE IT WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT RAGHAV ...  Every time he said raghav in the last epi made my blood boil ... Cake uske mu par hi achha lag raha tha ... good job Sia.

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakura_bb

But still Esha...they shot for the scene...and then deleted it??
How can they hurt us like this?
And now days also...evryone in show is talking about Raghav...and they still wont show Raghav??

Yep I am failing to understand ...  that scene is so important ... 4lions ne Himansh ka ek shot liya aur kaat diya?? this cant happen ... Wouldnt Himansh feel bad ... they wouldnt want to create any rift between Himansh and themselves na ...

Uper se saare aaj kal jab dekho tab Raghav ki baat karte hai ... Kal wo kabir Raghav ke baare me kaise baat kar raha tha ... all that adhuri love story and Raghav dekh raha hai andwhat not .

AND that Vish too ...  in that scene with Puja& wadda-nikka he said something about Raghav 

and saloni-vish discussing about him and Sia
 "Raghav jaise ladke ne bhi Sia ko Il ove you keh diya"
and " YE TO TUM RAGHAV KE BAARE ME BHI KEHTI THI"

Cvs hume itna tease kar rahe hai ... mentioning him randomly  like he is just their lol .. phir bhi scene kaat diya??? hmm maybe i will wait this week and see. Nahi to Hhl ka full and final boycott.LOL

Go to top