diffrence b/w sia friend and lover frm today eoi

loveraghav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today episode.. when i was watching i was feeling soo bad looking at what happened in the party...

Every friend in the party left sia alone ... even didnt even thought what sia would hv gone through after everybody left from the place where sia have many memories with raghav...

i am 200 % sure.. if raghav would hv been here .. he would hv not left sia alone in this sitution... but all his friends left ...

This is the diffrence of being friend and lover...

No sign of raghav even today... soo i am sure now that raghav wont be seen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agar Raghav yahaan hota Sia ko yeh din nahi dekhni parti!  This barrier among friends would never get created!
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sakura_bb

Agar Raghav yahaan hota Sia ko yeh din nahi dekhni parti!  This barrier among friends would never get created!

Yeah saku.. today episode showed the the absence of raghav... how come this guy comes to raghav wonderland and insult raghav only... he has got no rights... and i am sure raghav scene has been edited
sakura_bb thumbnail
Esha...why would they edit that scene??
Agar Himansh itne din baad ek shoot ke liye aya...and then pics were posted...was that all just another attempt to hurt us????
pia.raha thumbnail
i dont understand,even logically thnkng also,4lions knows dat how much himansh is imp for us,and by making himansh shoot for one scene also and leaking out the picture,they must have known dat if they edit dat scene it would cost them a lot(i mean the viewrs will b agnst them) so how could they do dis
esha_friends20 thumbnail

Esha...why would they edit that scene??

Agar Himansh itne din baad ek shoot ke liye aya...and then pics were posted...was that all just another attempt to hurt us????

PICS WERE POSTED BY HIMANHS NOT BY 4 LION.. WE KEPT ON AKSING GORKY BUT HE DIDNT REPLY AND SURPRISING PEOPLE TWEETING ABI THAT THEY R LOVING THE TRACK...

WELL I AM FALLING TO UNDERSTAND WHT MADE PH CUT THE MOST IMP PERSON OF THE SHOW SCNE
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pia.raha

i dont understand,even logically thnkng also,4lions knows dat how much himansh is imp for us,and by making himansh shoot for one scene also and leaking out the picture,they must have known dat if they edit dat scene it would cost them a lot(i mean the viewrs will b agnst them) so how could they do dis

Pia i dont understand wht they cut the scene!!!!! and pics were realsed by himansh not by ph... and which is soo strange ... they lost soo many viewrs
sakura_bb thumbnail
But still Esha...they shot for the scene...and then deleted it??
How can they hurt us like this?
And now days also...evryone in show is talking about Raghav...and they still wont show Raghav??
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol If Raghav would have been their ... Samaa and Miss Sen would never have got so wary of Sia in the first place. Raghav hota to Sia party nahi rakhti Raghavland me and Wo kabir waha kabhi nahi aata ...😡

Raghav Sia ke liye party rakh raha hota and wo bhi Eite me jaha sab invited hote ... party nahi, Sia ke honour me Rags Festival rakhwata yaar ...
Sia ko alone chhorne ki baat aati hi nahi agar Raghav elite me hota ... wo to waise bhi hamesha Pushpa ke aas paas hi hota hai ... party or not , happiness or not , sadness or not ... wo to apni Pushpa ko raat me bhi akele na chhorta ... uske room me pohoch jaata time spend karne ke liye and ... sia ko kabhi kisi baat ki tension hi nahi hota ...

Raghav makes Sia feel too light on her feet  because uski saari tensions and burdens, saari problems sab kuch wo apne uper le leta hai ...is liye ab jab wo nahi hai to Sia feels heavy with all the burdens on her shoulder... its like a reality check ... When Raghav was in Elite ,HHL was a fairytale and Raghav was the hero of everyone's story ... ab wo to raha nahi, to her kisi ko Reality dikhne lagi hai ,... Samaa ko apne problems and burdens dikh raha hai, 
Amber-Akash are worried about heir future ... Miss sen ko English boxing se zada important lagne laga hai ...

Raghav hota to Raghavland aaj bhi  Rags-Pushpa-Juno trio ka secret spot hota  ... us kabir ke pair waha kabhi nahi padte na ... I JUST HATE IT WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT RAGHAV ...  Every time he said raghav in the last epi made my blood boil ... Cake uske mu par hi achha lag raha tha ... good job Sia.

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But still Esha...they shot for the scene...and then deleted it??

How can they hurt us like this?
And now days also...evryone in show is talking about Raghav...and they still wont show Raghav??

Yep I am failing to understand ...  that scene is so important ... 4lions ne Himansh ka ek shot liya aur kaat diya?? this cant happen ... Wouldnt Himansh feel bad ... they wouldnt want to create any rift between Himansh and themselves na ...

Uper se saare aaj kal jab dekho tab Raghav ki baat karte hai ... Kal wo kabir Raghav ke baare me kaise baat kar raha tha ... all that adhuri love story and Raghav dekh raha hai andwhat not .

AND that Vish too ...  in that scene with Puja& wadda-nikka he said something about Raghav 

and saloni-vish discussing about him and Sia
 "Raghav jaise ladke ne bhi Sia ko Il ove you keh diya"
and " YE TO TUM RAGHAV KE BAARE ME BHI KEHTI THI"

Cvs hume itna tease kar rahe hai ... mentioning him randomly  like he is just their lol .. phir bhi scene kaat diya??? hmm maybe i will wait this week and see. Nahi to Hhl ka full and final boycott.😆