India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Purani Sharon?! Kis angle se?!

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
What was that whole drama about " purani Sharon " being back?! She posted a poll on her COLLEGE WEBSITE...yes ...COLLEGE WEBSITE...to counteract Shivam's article ? Like what the f**k ! What difference would that make ? I didnt get it. That wasnt "old" Sharon at all. I dont want talk about the Rey and Taani sequence ..where they are thinking about each other . But y was Rey showing his underwear ? They were trying to promote that brand kya ? ReYam scene was ok ...that bath joke was SOOO FUNNY...NOT! But i liked the way Swayam said he trusted Rey. Swaron talk...phone again...f*****g cut off all the god damned cables yaar!!!! He's still upset ?! Like..what the hell!! This is not her fault !!

Btw i cant understand how one vote = one % increase! That doesnt make sense. but then again , the whole college website idea which looks a lot like india-forums is a mystery to me. And also how come the dilligent college students check their website everyday ? Haaw how niceClap

Vicky , my dear , y are u voting for the poll via ur cell when u have a laptop on your lap ?

Sharon, do u have only one nightdress ? Really ?

Precap is horrible..V all know where this is leadingAngry

OH YEAH THEY'VE NEVER MENTIONED SWARON BUT TAAREY KO ALREADY MENTION KIYA?! W*F! Angry

Edited by D3ite - 23 July 2012 at 9:12am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

misha24varoo28tca21swaroniliciousallseasonrainswaron19Satluvsd3Monica..idiot_box__anonymous__Anindita91swayamsharonTanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_SJollyRancher.thegameisonmarauderLovenarbhiSahiPakdeHai.

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Oh I didnt watch properly..i just watched Swaron phono convo and didnt get why swayam is still upset as if she has done everything Angry

And dont know the logic behind the polls , i thought she might hack or get his ip adress or something but poll ROFL i guess i expected too much from CV's . And as someone mentioned in random post how come 28% and 58% can be 100% ROFL

Precap looks like cv's has bought Sharon new cloths ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__swaron19Satluvsd3Anonymous--AmRiTa_SLovenarbhi

Satluvsd3 Goldie
Satluvsd3
Satluvsd3

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i so agree with u ...PURANI SHARON KIS ANGLE SE?? Confused
this wasnt the "old sharon" which we were expecting!!WTH cv's u've ruined more sharon's character!
i loved the reyam..scene!

eheheh yea agree the site looks like IF!!
the ep was just one tp ep i would say!!Angry
Precap damn horrible!!!!! Angry
AngryCV'sss!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_box__anonymous__swaron19

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i m just not geeting it!!!! why the hell swayam is so upset with sharon, very good haah swayam can understand vishakha Big smile, swayam understand rey Big smilebut not sharon Cry will u plz cut it out now. In todays epi that liner was good haah " itna jaldi bhulta hota toe hum saath nai hote"  toe thank u swayam that after all tum sharon koe nai bhulae, but tell me apnae ap koe kyo bhool rahae ho??? reyam scene humesa accha lagta hai per aj thoda fika types tha, instead i like rey 2 time bath leta hai. p.j and precap toe kya kehna like uska toe wait ker rahi thi mae show deknae kae liye nai quit kerne kae liye. single hope tha ki diva is going to be come backSmile  per kahae ki diva, konse dimag ka idea tha, mae toe last tak soch rahi thi kuch toe khurafati kerogi??? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__swaron19Satluvsd3AmRiTa_S

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
i just don't get this!!why did sharon have to do that?it just makes no sense to me!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__anonymous__Satluvsd3

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged

I feel the CVs should take hike or they could get advice from the awesome writers of the IF. Really just to bring tani and rey close they do all these nonsense. Again swayam is going to be angry with sharon for starting the new artcle. Sharon the diva and swayam the majnu is lost somewhere in the way.Ouch Reyam scene was good and only good thing about the phone convo was swyam saying if i can forget everthing eaisly then we would never be together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_box__anonymous__Satluvsd3

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I was ready to see a glance of old sharon today.. But even sneha's expression were not upto the mark..I so miss old sharon..Well why to blame sneha for it, the idea she got to enact was so childish and stupid..Dead who will enjoy doing it..
And after it I switched off my TV so not know what happened next and not even a least bit curious to know it..Dead

-Shruti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

Kapoor.Riya Groupbie
Kapoor.Riya
Kapoor.Riya

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Lolzz...This OLD Sharon is really Stupid , Kiddish and Duhh...  NO wonder Swayam got irritated with all this .

Chalo atleast Sane Swayam ki jhalkiyaan dikhi precap mien..:P

Go to top