You Top 3 choices? (Page 4)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

I'm not much of a fan of either of these wild card celebrities although I've seen Rashmi dancing with Salman during some special JDJ segment. Yeah she can dance

Any idea of their choreographers? I'm more interested on choreographers than the celebrities in this particular show

Nadz.. TB article talks about the choreographers... All DID contestants are making an entry in JDJ as choreographers..  Sneha Kapoor for Rithvik (She is a brilliant dancer), Mohena for Karan Wahi, Sanam for Avika, Deepa for Rashmi and Bhavna for Jay Soni..

Mohena is here?!?!? Awesomeness. Now I'm excited for Karan Vahi Party

Sneha Kapoor was a JDJ choreographer even before she joined DID although I'm not much of a fan of hers

Sanam is back? Ayooo this boy is sloppy... He needs more time to mature before entering JDJ again

Thanks Maria for the news Hug

Wc Nadz... And ya me too excited about Mohena with Karan Embarrassed Sneha is brilliant, but was eliminated soon but as u told she's already a choreographer. Rithvik is a fabulous dancer, so hoping they wil rock..  Me too not a fan of her bu a fan of Rithvik...

And Sanam needs to learn a lot.. I feel they shouldn't have picked ppl from DID3 as choreographers...

mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Rooting for Karan Wahi Partynot only killer looks he has to charm the girls..but also hes a kickass dancer very energetic...n flexible! hope he gets in <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia1000

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I guess the people who would be able to make it to top  would be-

Rashmi Desai- I have seen her in ZNKD and she is a superb dancer. She actually dances really well and is very graceful.

Karan Wahi- He is a good dancer and i guess he will make it to top 3. Plus they need a chocolate boy in the show.

Avika Gor- She is a good dancer though she's got Sanam as a choreographer but i still think that this pair would work.

I really dont think Jay will be chosen. Why? Because i read that Jay is very soon going to do a show with Colors and i think they are bringing him in JDJ for this one week to just make him more familiar because he was absent from the screen for sometime after SGP.

Neha Bhasin doesnt have much chances as others are more famous. Dunno how she si dance wise.

Rithvik is already doing PR and he is actually playing the lead there. i dont really think he would be able to manage JDJ and PR but but but i still think Rithvik has teh chance to make it to top 3. I somehow feel that it will be between him and Avika for the 3rd spot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mini03Pentaminous.

TANHA_H Goldie
TANHA_H
TANHA_H

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
jay soni plsss
--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
karan wahi aww dancer ,i like him from remix times     rashmi ,she is also very gd dancer gd for jdj5 and either avika or jay its gd for competition .
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Karan Wahi Heart
He's a damn good dancer & will give very tough competition to other contestants plus we need a HOT guy in the show Blushing

and besides him I guess Avika or Rashmi..haven really seen them dance so dnt knwErmm
Specially GC as i know he will give tough competition to him LOL
Oye! Yaar tum toh GC ke peeche hi paddh gaye ho! LOLLOL..Bas karo yaarLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebi

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I have no idea how Karan Wahi dances, I just watched him in DMG for like couple of episodes  LOL However, I want him to come in becoz i think he's cute ! And as someone said he will be a tough competitor to GC in terms of popularity ! Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index