magicalame
magicalame

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurunthebest

I am defo for rithwik karan and jay...
Jay --- he is funny

rithwik---- he is an amazing dancer

karan---- he is a hottie

but i dont think karan wahi will give competition  to gurmeet.. to gia and shibani, but not to gurmeet and isha.. because gurmeet fan following is much bigger than karn wahi.. gurmeet dance is also great.. so lets hope for the best... i am for shibani isha and gurmeet

1.isha ( IF SHE KEEPS ON DELIVERING SUPERB PERFROMANCES)
2.gurmeet

3.isha

but season 5 is gonna be rocking with tadka and masala.. bharti has also her chances.. and dont uderestimate giaa manek.. she is defo a consistent contestant

AGREE WITH U Thumbs Up

magicalame Newbie
magicalame
magicalame

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
karan is best but i don't think he can give competition to gurmeet ...
humafaiiry Senior Member
humafaiiry
humafaiiry

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
KARAN WAHI cuz i've seen hm dancing, He s a fab dancer!!! Love His dance moves... N besides dis he has a huge fan folowin.. N da show needs sum trps n wahi cn gve dm high trps, so 4 me Karan wahi ol da way!
Also He s a hotie.cutie.com...Love hm

N besides..umm.. may b reshmi n avika...
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I'm not much of a fan of either of these wild card celebrities although I've seen Rashmi dancing with Salman during some special JDJ segment. Yeah she can dance

Any idea of their choreographers? I'm more interested on choreographers than the celebrities in this particular show

Edited by NaDzGirl - 24 July 2012 at 12:27am
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Me rooting for karan wahi and Rithvik in wild card.. And final top 3 whom i want to see is Isha, Rithvik/Karan, Shibani.
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

I'm not much of a fan of either of these wild card celebrities although I've seen Rashmi dancing with Salman during some special JDJ segment. Yeah she can dance

Any idea of their choreographers? I'm more interested on choreographers than the celebrities in this particular show

Nadz.. TB article talks about the choreographers... All DID contestants are making an entry in JDJ as choreographers..  Sneha Kapoor for Rithvik (She is a brilliant dancer), Mohena for Karan Wahi, Sanam for Avika, Deepa for Rashmi and Bhavna for Jay Soni..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Nadz.. TB article talks about the choreographers... All DID contestants are making an entry in JDJ as choreographers..  Sneha Kapoor for Rithvik (She is a brilliant dancer), Mohena for Karan Wahi, Sanam for Avika, Deepa for Rashmi and Bhavna for Jay Soni..

Mohena is here?!?!? Awesomeness. Now I'm excited for Karan Vahi Party

Sneha Kapoor was a JDJ choreographer even before she joined DID although I'm not much of a fan of hers

Sanam is back? Ayooo this boy is sloppy... He needs more time to mature before entering JDJ again

Thanks Maria for the news Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Rashmi n Karan, 3rd could be any

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index