Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

No Kareena for Chennai Express'-Rohit Shetty

MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
News : No Kareena for Rohit's 'Chennai Express'
Written Byfcnews

After much speculation, Rohit Shetty has finally denied the reports of Kareena being a part of his film 'Chennai Express' with Shahrukh Khan.

"I have not really (approached Kareena Kapoor), she knows what I am making. I might do something else with Kareena," Shetty said in an interview.

On being questioned about who's paired opposite Shahrukh in the film, Rohit said,"Just wait for ten days and then everyone will come to know who it is. In ten days time, we will announce our heroine."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if Prachi desai is the main lead in "chennai Express"...then congrates to prachi,her mission (Ek choti si love story with shetty) is successful  👏😆 Edited by nishu786 - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol fans are going crazy linking kareena to every movie! lol
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Prachi Desai

yuck hope not
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

yuck hope not

I bet she's the one 😉, Rohit seems to be head over heels 😆 She learned the tricks of trade pretty quickly ...
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

I bet she's the one 😉, Rohit seems to be head over heels 😆 She learned the tricks of trade pretty quickly ...

Which were? 

I still dont feel shes heroine material. But she seems to be chosing her projcts VERY wisely so she just might make it work. 
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh and what a bummer for Bebo...she needs to fire her PR team. They did nothing but make her look desperate. Ot axactly the image ur going for when ur marriage is around the corner
Eww Prachi Desai With SRK? Ha ha Prachi learned the trick of this trade. Edited by DejaVu. - 11 years ago
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Prachi whodafaq desai over Kareena?! Shetty needs to think with his head, not his penis!
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: attitude.ash

Prachi whodafaq desai over Kareena?! Shetty needs to think with his head, not his penis!

hahhaaa 😆 😆