Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

28% and 58%? (Page 2)

papa.ki.pari Senior Member
papa.ki.pari
papa.ki.pari

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

in d3 you will find many bloopers ROFL

in mansoon episode , Sharon was supposed to be calling Swayam in the morning but when Swayam checked her calls all calls were made around 3 PM ROFLROFL

Yeah...Absolutely...There are too many bloopers...This is the first time I've remembered to post LOL And Sharon's idea of posting a poll was crappy...It was an opportunity for all bashers to start commenting about "TaRey" Tongue

papa.ki.pari Senior Member
papa.ki.pari
papa.ki.pari

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

LOL..LOLI was so so irritated by so-called-old-sharon Angrythat I switched off the TV.. 

I feel they are really focusing on some other thing cause from past few months they are really doing many things wrong and are also not editing the sequences properly..

-Shruti

I was hoping that the so-called-old-sharon  would do some kind of hacking or play some trick and expose Shivam somehow...Her idea was to create a poll? LOL LOL Clap
Clap
shruti_kashian IF-Dazzler
shruti_kashian
shruti_kashian

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
rofl :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index