Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Favourite ArYa moment!!! 23.07.12 (Page 5)

_wallflower_ IF-Rockerz
_wallflower_
_wallflower_

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
woowww... awesome thread...

loved the idea...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

this is nice...will have to decide on some day...but it seems all day are already taken...hihiihih

EDIT

today definitely has to be one of the best episode, since it was a BUA-Less episodeLOL
I was literally screaming in joy for not having had to bear Bua todayBig smile
She really scares me that old ladyLOL and kinda ruins every AarYa moment for meConfused

I really liked how the whole episode was mostly on AarYa as parents and the principal has got to be the best character in today's episode. Even if indirectly, he, in a way, made AarYa realise that there should be Heart between them and Aarti said yes to thisLOL I found Yash looking embarassed thoughEmbarrassed

As far as Favourite AarYa moment is concerned, it definitely has to be the mandir scene for meTongue
How both were feeling satisfied that finally they will be able to accomplish their goal behind this Punar Vivah of theirs. They were feeling happy that at last the kids will accept them whole-heartedly and I liked how Aarti pointed out that Ansh already considers Yash as his superman. But, poor soul doesnt know that Ansh is really hurt because of him indirectly as he thinks his papa did this purposedlyOuchCry

In a way it serves Ansh right because he was laughing at Palak. Well, I dont say that he deserved this but at least now he might have learned that it isn't good to make fun of others as when you point a finger to someone the other 3 face you only Ouch

Coming to AarYa. Yash was actually looking at Aarti before she gestured him t o prayLOLEmbarrassed And Yashu had to follow biwi ke ordersLOL and ache bache ki tarah he immediately folded his hands and prayed while Aarti chupke chupke *drooled* over him LOL until he finally caught herEmbarrassed

Wasn't Kratika looking adorable when she pretended to be praying until Yash left with Yeh dil Hain in background?Big smile

Overall it was a nice episode. Liked how Aarti asked for a second chance for Palak while Yash who at first thought that Ansh would have been selected took his side and asked for a second chance as well. But what intrigued was that he was saying that he will make sure Ansh will make the school ka name roshan while it's Palak who will win as per SBS. Wonder what will happen?

I really liked that Yash got to read the speech and I do think that from the precap, Yash might be acting maybe he really isn't angry at Arti but is pretending to know who did it all... But then CVs are unpredictable so we never knowLOL

Over all nice episode Smile
Ofcourse Krat looked adorable so as Yash.WinkAnd may be this is just the beginning of the drooling session.Pic abhi baki hai...Big smile
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha_Maan.GC

woowww... awesome thread...

loved the idea...Embarrassed
Thanks and plz do share ur fav ArYa moments too.Smile
Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

my favourite AarYa moment was when..
Aarti nudges Yash to pray as well.. N wen Yash starts praying , Aarti looks at Yash's innocence filled face... N Yash catches her looking at him and runs away embarrassed... LOL
Super cute moment..
Lines in pink was absolutely enjoyable.LOL

hehhee... It was damn enjoyable to see... Embarrassed
n my Yash looked sooo adorable... Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaVEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index