Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Favourite ArYa moment!!! 23.07.12 (Page 2)

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
wow...tat sounds great...Big smile
i ll be tere 2 comment ur analysis...TongueROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaagcluv

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supransi

@ritu
every week list will be changed or not
See it depends on us.If someone is not available on the day alloted to them then they can request other members to do that.I hope this will solve the prob.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gcluv

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmeTz

Thanks and all are welcome as this is not mine only its been alloted to diff PVians for each day of a week as per the epi telecast.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudGCian-gcluvVEENAGOPAL

-ProudGCian- IF-Sizzlerz
-ProudGCian-
-ProudGCian-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by AmeTz

Thanks and all are welcome as this is not mine only its been alloted to diff PVians for each day of a week as per the epi telecast.

yes dear..but u kno wat i dono hindiOuch...me depends on Written update and ma frends analysis 1nly Embarrassed...so tat...btw no worries u carry on..i ll ter 2 support u people..WinkLOL

RituparnaagcluvVEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Ritu Achhi bachi ki tarah mera wed de diya mujeLOL

TRP day for meSmile

Rituparnaacssudhagcluv

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
this is nice...will have to decide on some day...but it seems all day are already taken...hihiihih

EDIT

today definitely has to be one of the best episode, since it was a BUA-Less episodeLOL
I was literally screaming in joy for not having had to bear Bua todayBig smile
She really scares me that old ladyLOL and kinda ruins every AarYa moment for meConfused

I really liked how the whole episode was mostly on AarYa as parents and the principal has got to be the best character in today's episode. Even if indirectly, he, in a way, made AarYa realise that there should be Heart between them and Aarti said yes to thisLOL I found Yash looking embarassed thoughEmbarrassed

As far as Favourite AarYa moment is concerned, it definitely has to be the mandir scene for meTongue
How both were feeling satisfied that finally they will be able to accomplish their goal behind this Punar Vivah of theirs. They were feeling happy that at last the kids will accept them whole-heartedly and I liked how Aarti pointed out that Ansh already considers Yash as his superman. But, poor soul doesnt know that Ansh is really hurt because of him indirectly as he thinks his papa did this purposedlyOuchCry

In a way it serves Ansh right because he was laughing at Palak. Well, I dont say that he deserved this but at least now he might have learned that it isn't good to make fun of others as when you point a finger to someone the other 3 face you only Ouch

Coming to AarYa. Yash was actually looking at Aarti before she gestured him t o prayLOLEmbarrassed And Yashu had to follow biwi ke ordersLOL and ache bache ki tarah he immediately folded his hands and prayed while Aarti chupke chupke *drooled* over him LOL until he finally caught herEmbarrassed

Wasn't Kratika looking adorable when she pretended to be praying until Yash left with Yeh dil Hain in background?Big smile

Overall it was a nice episode. Liked how Aarti asked for a second chance for Palak while Yash who at first thought that Ansh would have been selected took his side and asked for a second chance as well. But what intrigued was that he was saying that he will make sure Ansh will make the school ka name roshan while it's Palak who will win as per SBS. Wonder what will happen?

I really liked that Yash got to read the speech and I do think that from the precap, Yash might be acting maybe he really isn't angry at Arti but is pretending to know who did it all... But then CVs are unpredictable so we never knowLOL

Over all nice episode Smile

Edited by zahra15 - 23 July 2012 at 12:16pm

RituparnaaVEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Ok Today My favourite scene was the total scene of AarYa in schoolEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

So so adorable...They both behaved absolutely like real parents...wow Guru and KS hats off to them kya performance hai from them.Direction splendidClapStar

Ks_143Rituparnaa

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

So here is my first post abt tonight's epi...
My Fav ArYa moment for tonight is...

When Yash n Arti both were standing together in front the deity Ganpatiji with folded hands...then Arti just said yash thru her eyes to pray and when Yash was praying she closed one of her eyes and was looking secretly whether he is still there or not.OMG that was so nice and superb.Loved it.

Gals plz do share ur fav scenes too.Smile

Today Episode is Sooo Nice..And Its Mine tooo.. that Was Fantastic Scene...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index