Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

EKTA and her saddistic creativity...my view guys (Page 2)

ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
"Divorce" IS THE WORD WHICH SHE LOVES THE MOST.MAY BE SHE THINKS THAT AFTER MARRIAGE DIVORCE IS COMPULSORY.SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY SHE HASNT GOT MARRIED.Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312neha_siddhiarabicacooldipikaShehnaz.KDrivemecracypalzs

kasaf_ZGH Goldie
kasaf_ZGH
kasaf_ZGH

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
In middle class families people think 100 times before divorce and in EK shows divorce is jst like changing job at IT sector.

EK shows are just old wine in new bottle. Same stories are being shown in different manner. I thought Parichay was different but that was a mistake.But now its over for me. It was difficult for me to stop myself not to watch SS but now its over. Despite of good acting by SS and KN i cannot watch such craps.

Hats off to BT to spoil such a good serial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSarabica

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
i have no comments yaar...but i agree with whatever you say...i hate when she separates beautiful couples n the babies from their parents...n then spiked venom in the kids against their parents n the kids hates their parents...i really hate when she does that...

i feel like slapping PR cvs to show such craps...where kids is so rude towards their own mother...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

pjarpi Goldie
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i think there is nothing left for her so she keeps on repeating herself...so predictable...dont even remember single serial of hers where lead stars have fallen in love and stayed together and fought together against all wrongs...instead she shows negative ppl winning and seperating the leads and leaps happen with all confusion and they never meet ever again. I think in her child hood she hated the last line sof all stories" and they lived happily ever after". I think she is alien to this concept

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.K

Raksha13 Goldie
Raksha13
Raksha13

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Flowchart of consummation LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFL
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Guys.. Accepted that we are all angry.. But Bashing anyone is against IF rules.. So kindly don't use such words here and do not get personal on anyone be it Ekta or CVs or actors... We are here for the show. U are allowed to criticize the show and the makers but not bash them. Calling them names and stuff doesn't look good. please refrain from doing so.

Edited by -MariaMars- - 24 July 2012 at 4:15am
Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
maria definetely its not bashing if u guys think so i cant help it. its a view generally adapted by ekta. i m nt bashing any body here. the way amazing story lines are bing butchered by bringing in leaps. nothing personal and no ofense. i wud definetely not accept u saying that i m bashing. even i am an artist and i knw wat to write and what not bing a critic n an admirer. i am sorry if i m blunt in my post but what i postd is reality.if u want u can closd the post.

Go to top