Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Helllooo friends,

Am back with an analysis gathering guts to dive into ekta's mind and cvs Mind

Here we go ...

Our viewership journey from
Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, Kasauti zindagi ki, Kasturi, Kayamath, Kumkum, Kavyanjali, Kasamh se, Bandini to Bade acche Lagte hai, Parichay, Pavitra rishta Kya hua tera wada

What is the story line:

Age Gap Male lead, Or Tycoon Male lead or an arrogant adamant introvert and harahua lead who will already have a female in his life either a vamp still trying to win on him or the one who already passed away but lay eggs for him I mean kids...hehe.

Female lead very young ...half the age of Male enter each others life by hate redness, compromise, tiff or revenge

...slowly fall for one another once they fall without even proposing, or letting out feelings they happen to consummate followed by heck of guilt and plan for divorce ...in the process of divorce saga, they get even more close.

If male lead have sis or vampu ex girl then they will ruin the marital relation resulting in separation ... In due course of separation that vamp or any other female enters like a venom in male leads life and either poises this fellows mind on his lady love or give him sedation and puts him off to sleep to create a video or she also sleeps with him and takes pics worst part ever ... finally post that male lead will cry inside and smile outside and continues dual core drama I mean wife se pyar and vampu se vyar...

One fine day on a wonderful ocassion, either birth day marriage day, or any get together mahol male lead secret comes out ..and female lead starts ratta fying ...cribbing slapping shocking and what not she will leave him bechara...

To continue the show now comes kidnaps, rapes, black mails sending female leads to jailsas to save them from vampus or staying away wantedly from ones love to save them sacrifice emotional atyachaar and finally they develop grudge ... and part ways

Now comes so call Leap either 5, 10 15 20 I thin Ekta loves 5 table and she knows only that ...hehe

female lead will lay males egg finally egg cracks and kiddo comes out just like that of male lead mannerisms...finally aasman se ...utregi female lead ...hate drama but internally mazaa lena of getting close to male lead ...finally pardaafaaash and they reunite with kiddo...

Now again another male entry will be shown as a result of leap may be he saves female lead or loves female lead or anything ... now doubting programme and this vampu or sis or saas whoever ... they will increase this doubt and finally they show a small daily soap to the male lead which results again in separation

Remarriage either female lead will lose memory or male they will get into another relation with xray flashes of past not knowing what they do ... but still manage ... to live one time female loses memory and leaves male goes to someone else loves him and again accident she gets her memory back and runs to hubby but taht poor new fellow will become tanha jaan... and starts sacrificing for this idiot ...

IN betweeen both the leads will share romantic moments and they seperate again after 10 years of 5 years another kiddo... this is ths recycling saga of EKta mata...

Now Romance /consummation/intimate moments:

Did we ever seee direct suhag rat properly in ektas serials???

Ans: No

then whats the process here we go...

Leads fall in love but dont propose
they grow possessiveness
they will see their love in the arms of their respective ex or some other x behaving close to their love ..

possesivenss grows... big fight ...lady starts crying male starts repenting for missunderstanding

He comes close tries to calm down his lady she doesnt and unwinds her tear tap ...and tears flows like ganga yamuna saraswati ...
out side heavy rains and lightning
he gets pssed off in convincing her ...so he starts of I mean ektas flowchart of consummation:

1st step: take her face in ur hand
2nd step: wipe the tears and rub the cheeks
3rd step: she takes off her face a side
4th step: again take her face and now
one kiss on forehead
2 kisses on both the eyes one each
kiss on ear and then peeche mod
kiss on her bare back ...

thats it khel khatam

stubborn female falls on bed by opening her mouth in bliss" ahhh" wit this expression

suddenly lights off

curtains fly

male lead falls on female rather sleeps beside

they will be shown rubbing legs pressing hands and she holding male lead tight ... hehe

final scence under comforter ...she resting her face on his ... and he looking at her with the bliss or she shying ... or both sleeping ghrrr

this is romance for Ekta

Now :

ALl the shit I mentioned above is tracked portrayed and pricturized only for :

TRP

T: Torture
R: Rupture of relations and Rapes
P: paagal khana I mean memory losses and leaps

T+R+P= EKTA AND HER CVS

CREATIVITY:

C : CRUELITY
R: RAPING
E: ENEMITY
A: ADULTRY
T: TORTURE
I: INSINUATION
V: VAMPS PRANKS
I: INSTIGATION (TO RAPES AND TORTURES)
T: TRAUMA
Y: YEARS TOGETHER SEPARATION : LONG LEAPS

guys this is my fun post ...or analysis what u want to calll

if u like pls hit like and do not forget to comment I would want to send this to ekta and cvs for their mahan tracks that they are throwing on our faces ...with a name called creativity

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312vidyasu1CeletashuSnurulainneha_siddhimyra_3490Popo.pjarpiRaksha13palzsd.padminiGayathri_MSKFariyal.Boss.-Hima-AnkitaKarananitarani...OohLaLa...-Bhavi

ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
LOVE YOUR POST.FIRST OF ALL BEFORE THAT WITCHA I FEEL EKTA NEEDS TO BE SENT TO MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR SHOWING US THIS CRAP WITHOUT THINKING.OTHERWISE WHO KNOWS SAMEER OR KEERTHI MIGHT LAND HER FOR ACTING IN THIS SILLY SHOW.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312nurulainneha_siddhid.padminiSV_20

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
yup she is mad ,sadist , egoistic, insensitive .. i hate her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312neha_siddhi

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashuS

LOVE YOUR POST.FIRST OF ALL BEFORE THAT WITCHA I FEEL EKTA NEEDS TO BE SENT TO MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR SHOWING US THIS CRAP WITHOUT THINKING.OTHERWISE WHO KNOWS SAMEER OR KEERTHI MIGHT LAND HER FOR ACTING IN THIS SILLY SHOW.

she is a big time psycho who needs treatment on emergency basis ...neither can she think positively and let her cvs think...actually she her self had some issues with her personal life i blieve craapy female...u take any show its like tornado ride..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSneha_siddhianitarani

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Ekta is all over TV with her same weird half body covered dresses promoting her film which seems weird like her.
She should join politics n promote nari shakti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSneha_siddhi

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

yup she is mad ,sadist , egoistic, insensitive .. i hate her 

i understand ur frustration dear  but that baddimag, bematlabi patthar dil kahiki samajhti nahi kuch...she is deaf and insensible 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312nurulainashuSneha_siddhi

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

Ekta is all over TV with her same weird half body covered dresses promoting her film which seems weird like her.

LOL she is such a ***** leave it ... u should see her pic in karan johars birthday party where her wardrobe malfunction was done ..oh no a big fat blue buffalo i coouldnt stop laughing that day  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

LOL she is such a ***** leave it ... u should see her pic in karan johars birthday party where her wardrobe malfunction was done ..oh no a big fat bluebuffalo i coouldnt stop laughing that day
yes n her b'dy party also.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312neha_siddhi

Go to top