Why are you unhappy with the New TRACK?

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi i am new here, i just saw the new promo and caught up with the show via written and video updates...And seriously loved it...I was wondering to join you guys, but the forum looks unhappy with the way the story is going...Am i missing something? I mean is there something i should know as to why the new track is being trashed by one and all...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
style-diva , I suggest you go back to the pre launch promos . That will inform you that this show was suppossed to be a male-centric show and then take a look at the latest montage , from this you would ideally be able to conclude as to why many of us are agitated.Male missing from male-centric show!!! Not to forget we were cheated out of a story!
Another reason is we watched for one year and finally saw traces of happiness and love in the lead couple's life , many of us love the couple to oblivion so that explains why we aren't jumping with joy with the news of separation!
We hate Richa Thakral , many of us do not appreciate the character and the actress portraying the role, now it would be easy to understand why we are seething with rage seeing her in the latest promo that too separating SINAL kids!
Last but not the least , Balaji's obsession with recycling and reusing old plots have worn us out!Their lack of creativity and ingenuity appalls us , its very difficult to comprehend the levels of moronism they can stoop to!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
we all are unhappy bcz kunal-siddhi are separating...which doesn't flow in the story at all...