India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

SHORT UPDATE MONDAY-the two fighters

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
the judge orders indu and sanchi to live together for 6 months . Indu objects asking i m a student and does not have his own place to live. Judge orders him to live in mathus niwas and try to get a job. Tarachand and sanchi's lawyer tried to speak against the order but judge makes them quiet by shouting and she was both their mothers(was a funny moment sb darr gaye judge se...ye judge nhi mummy h)

Veena asks sanchi to accept indu as her husband otherwise the samaj...(again her pravachan)...indu agrees to live with sanchi after tiwaris encourages him to take revenge from sanchi for her misdeeds (mehak also says sanchi to harass indu...aisa haal kr do na wo sukun se ji paye na mar paye)...indu says i will live their but only being the same indu there...
Indu while leaving is interrupted by roop. She feels happy and says now u can think of me. I m a girl who can not be found if u search taking a lamp with u everywhere...indu looks her up to down and explains i have to live with sanchi ji for 6 months and now let me go. Roop feels upset.

indu tries entering the house with his friends but sanchi says court has ordered only u not your frnds and if u will try to do so i will call the police. Indu asks his frnds to live with mamaji and says to sanchi now i m alone . Let me enter...veena looks furiously on indu. He too looks at veena...sanchi gets worried

PRECAP: very interestin...indu is on the bed. Sanchi at the door. Indu sayr these 6 months i will live here like indu singh lives and i will do what i want...sanchi replies dont u ever think of that...indu gets furious and suddenly moves towards sanchi and says...ae dulhan...to which sanchi says...tum sune dulhe

Edited by sonali.singh - 23 July 2012 at 7:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_DesaishootingstarslastminRashmi04-Namita-AbsoluvSilentsoullashy

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Thanks sonali for update...
Today best scene was Indu Roop scene...kya jori hai...kua jawab diya indu ne...kya acting ki AD ne uski mazak udate hue...ROFLmain lot pot ho gayi
Katu satya hai...ROFL
Indu roopi rocks.,they are so good...LOL

I feel from Indu attitude twist in tale is him  or its his vanar sena forcing judge for this decision...LOL...But I feel its him...he said na sirf ek mauka diya jaaye to yeh kamyaab ho jayega...He made this mauka.and will make it kamyaab too..and probaly next twist from today episode will be...even when Sanchi will love Indu she will not able to accept in front of her father...who made it clear Sanchi will never accept himTongue poor sanchi

uske siva episode okie okie...Sada is doing best...aag lagana but how come Mahek lost her brain...She want to turn Sanchi into permanent tormenter kya...jab saanchi sab bhulna chati hai...to aage kahae laga rahi hooo mahekwa...

Edited by kuls11 - 23 July 2012 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvlashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
scene to mast tha but 2 din se serial continously drag kiya ja raha h. Aage badhta ki nhi...mai to bs precap ke baare me soch rahi hun...kahi dono ek dusre ke baal pakadke nochne na lage

Indu ki kismat dkho. Phle uske ghr ke samne...aur ab uske ghr me...chauchak

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_DesaiAbsoluv-Namita-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

scene to mast tha but 2 din se serial continously drag kiya ja raha h. Aage badhta ki nhi...mai to bs precap ke baare me soch rahi hun...kahi dono ek dusre ke baal pakadke nochne na lage

Indu ki kismat dkho. Phle uske ghr ke samne...aur ab uske ghr me...chauchak

Bilkul theek kaha Sonali tumne...do din se story slow chal rahi hai...shayad show ka director ghabra raha hai ki ROMANTIC track kiase handle karega...LOL...BUT I sooo hope ki iss Tom & Jerry ki takraar mein khoob saara romance aur pyaar bhi dekhne ko mile...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@Param mujhe yeh tumhara kiya dhara lag raaha hai...ROFL...tumne hee CVs ko kutumb ka idea diya...ROFL  aajke daolgue bhi Kutumb se copied the...DEKHO unhone sun liya...
DOno jangleee billiyaan ladne ko tayar hai fir se...ROFLROFL

Absoluv-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
but ye annual day or puri sabji ka kya chakkar hai please mjhe btao ya youtube link do...aur param tmhara bhi 5 days contract hai na

Ab to kal majaa aayega but veena ji ko kaise bardasst karugi mai pta nhi...

Absoluv-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
kutumb wo hiten or gauri wala...maine uska ek episode dkha tha
Wo bhi dono dushman the...phr pyar hua ya nhi

Silentsoul-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

kutumb wo hiten or gauri wala...maine uska ek episode dkha tha
Wo bhi dono dushman the...phr pyar hua ya nhi
YEs hiten gouri rather they brough hate love story first time.,
They used to hate each other...even college scene where Indu faked SR was copy of kutumb...and he got married to her on basis of it...they used to make each other life hell...their hate story went for...7 month...love story for 1 month...judaai for 3 month...the endLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index