New article!

-Ashvi- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

High voltage drama to unfold in Uttaran

Meethi (Tina Dutta) and Mukta (Sreejita De) have been staying under the same roof in Colors' Uttaran in spite of Mukta disliking Meethi, just as her mother Tapasya (Rashmi Desai) once disliked Meethi's mother Ichcha (Tina Dutta).

This in itself is a dramatic situation. However, the Creatives are working on creating some more drama. Read on'

As per a reliable source, Mukta has been behaving badly with Meethi and this behaviour of hers is pushing Jogi (Ayub Khan) away from her. Hence, Nani (Pratima Kannan) will suggest Mukta to have a fake friendship- with Meethi and backstab her later. Nani's suggestion will not go down well with Mukta as she dislikes Meethi too much to be friends with her. But gradually, Mukta will realise that it is the only way which will help her fight with Meethi and she will work as per Nani's plan.

On the other hand, Mukta will be seen calling off her relationship with Aman (Gaurav S Bajaj) as she will realise that he was never around her. In fact, it was Yuvraj (Saurabh Raj Jain) who always stood by her...further

Meethi will want to know about her father after learning about her mother Ichcha.

Tellychakkar.com spoke to Sreejita who said, "The fights between Meethi and Mukta will continue," however she declined to comment any further.

Edited by Ashvi_lolzZz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Meethi will want to know abt her father. great news.
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok...so some rays of hope in uttaran...meethi wants to know abt her father...hope she will findout her father fast like how she did to find her mother...
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the great news ashvi
oldveechafan thumbnail
wow thts aws0me...i am dancing wid joy [:D/]
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thankz alot for this post
-Ashvi- thumbnail