Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 97)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

Vishesh seems to have got some other offers. There is nothing much for him to do here anyway other than being petulant.

The MM marriage should have been an occasion to rejoice but as @Fari says outwardly everybody seems happy but is being torn inside at where the CVs are taking us.

Damn the TRPs. I don't know but I always felt that more than NBT's TRPs the TRPs of the rival shows was more responsible for the current mess. Not that I am against PV or any other show. But I felt if the other shows had TRPs of 2.5 and NBT had 2.0 then this would not have happened.

Why were the TRPs of other show so high? Thats because they were publicised well. There were regular promos shown on those channels. Here the channel heads forgot that NBT was their show. When the show was going good they did not promote it well and the show became popular only through word-of-mouth publicity which was again only amongst net savvy viewers. Masala deprived audience and people who have no access to internet didnt even bother to know what was aired in Colors at 10.30 pm. And now they have realised the potential in this show and want to promote it and get the much required TRPs. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJshamil

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hi all...Hugwats goig on today??

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

I know, Subha told me but after watching through the last week's NBT, nothing is guaranteed Wink

Kia pata Riddhi kar de Mohan ke "Dil se bachelor" state ko Kill hua bachelor DancingDancing Mohan tou social service karta hai naa, AS Shamil said earlier today, Riddhi ke baap ki farmaaish pe Mohan kuch na boltey huey, Riddhi ke saath SR kar le LOLLOL

Aisa hua to main woh SR wala epi pakka dekhungi LOL...Ridhi, my fav star ke liye LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

Vishesh seems to have got some other offers. There is nothing much for him to do here anyway other than being petulant.

The MM marriage should have been an occasion to rejoice but as @Fari says outwardly everybody seems happy but is being torn inside at where the CVs are taking us.

Damn the TRPs. I don't know but I always felt that more than NBT's TRPs the TRPs of the rival shows was more responsible for the current mess. Not that I am against PV or any other show. But I felt if the other shows had TRPs of 2.5 and NBT had 2.0 then this would not have happened.

yeah Merc, that's what they got for treating a show differently and giving the viewers something unique.

I said the same thing to Lekz the other day, right from the start, that PV show was at stark difference with our's, treatment-wise...all that dupatta flying and a dazed hero looking on!! Dead

NBT PH did give us something fresh and unique but in the long term they have suffered, due to this God forsaken TRP!!! Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKing-lightinfested-shamilsumiswapNeelimaSJ

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

well  kunal would  collapse at the moment when pandit  would say vivah sampan hua and aakansha would have a  mental breakdown  after finding out she has married a weirdo  in her own words

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Misssumiswap

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Sumi - Kiran ne usse barabar theek kiya. Kal Kiran ne kuch aise replies likhe that I was shocked that it came from a 17  year old. I felt so proud of Kiran LOL

haye sachii ... Big smile LOL

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misssumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Sumi - Kiran ne usse barabar theek kiya. Kal Kiran ne kuch aise replies likhe that I was shocked that it came from a 17  year old. I felt so proud of Kiran LOL

Kiran thanks darling Smile. Please NBT dekhna band mat karo..humein tumhari sakht zaroorat hai aise logon ko theek karne LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Miss

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
well that hero in pv looks and behaves like a robot but heroine and kids are still good

-lightinfested-NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index