Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 81)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

ROFLI just cant believe we are laughing at a character we used to love a lotErmm
Shamo what choice do we have? Jokes are the only way to bear this track till we become indifferent enough to quit. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVsumiswapshamilHit.It.Miss

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

haha

Neelu good song

Biwiyan beth ke ayaashi karein gi, 

Guru jhadu pocha karey ga

Mohan khaana pakaye ga

ekdum blissful life

LOLLOL
That is all I want to see Fari. I wanna see both the women ganging up on Mohan and Guru. Ideal! 

Frankly if I were in Megha's place, at first I would have beaten Mohan black and blue for hiding the truth. Then I would have ganged up with Ridz and taken badla on him. This way both me and Riddhima wouldn't have to be at loggerheads. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVshamilHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Sumi, kahan gayi??

Mind wind na kar jaana, this must be a maharashtrian sehra, I know, grooms do wear these kind of things...

It's just that, this sehra on Mohan is looking out-of-this-world bootiful ROFLROFL

Kisi dulha pe ye sehra itna kabhi nahi jacha hou ga LOLLOL

Fari main to flashback mein chali gayi ke mere shadi mein maine bhi aisa hi 'Mundavalya' daala tha. Maharashtrian shadi mein dulha dulhan dono pehente hain...issliye hasi aa gayi LOL.

NeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Miss

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

neelu exactly
this is the best way to let out the frustration
ab toh bhai bas aanand hi anand hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Neelu, I think I am already indifferent enough to quit the show Smile LOL

I mean really!

For the last two weeks, I watch the episodes with my finger on the progress bar, no wonder I finish watching the whole episode, in only 4 minutes LOLLOL

So that clearly indicates that i won't suffer if I don't watch it for 4minutes everyday

BUT, it's only the forum and MMT masti plus NBT ka mazak udaana with you all, that's keeping me tuned in, if at all LOLLOL

achaa hai, CVs have made it easy for us naa, to quit Dancing

NeelimaSJshamilsumiswap

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by shamil

kuch bhi ho jaye.. monu ka rondi ke saath 2-4 bachhe bhi ho jaaye, his loyal phaans will watch the show as long as he has eye locks with meenu. am 100% sureLOL
Please stop laughing at my helplessness...even i'm hating the track...even i know that everything is ruined yet its my fault that i cant quit cause am so damn helpless abt it, no matter how hard i try and this is why, i tried to make myself understand and stay positive, so that i dont have to phodo my sar but anyways enjoy your laughing session! 

bidz even we r nt quiting d show we still watch it ...at least i do ... bt tht doesnt mean we r giving reasons to ourself to belief dat show is gud ...mohan is rite ...n all ...

we hav accepted tht mohan hs been  killed n  nbt is dead ... bt we watch it

here out der fans r giving reason ttht everything is fine ...y dnt any one accepts ke nthing is rite all is wrong dey hav lost our show ... by accepting dis u wont be helpless ... n no need  quit d show ...i m bashing still i m watching

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Fari main to flashback mein chali gayi ke mere shadi mein maine bhi aisa hi 'Mundavalya' daala tha. Maharashtrian shadi mein dulha dulhan dono pehente hain...issliye hasi aa gayi LOL.

Sumi this is not 'mundavalya". This is proper sehra. It has other danglers too. Which have been combed backwards. LOL

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 24 July 2012 at 4:02am

KeerthiVshamilHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Neelu, I think I am already indifferent enough to quit the show Smile LOL

I mean really!

For the last two weeks, I watch the episodes with my finger on the progress bar, no wonder I finish watching the whole episode, in only 4 minutes LOLLOL

So that clearly indicates that i won't suffer if I don't watch it for 4minutes everyday

BUT, it's only the forum and MMT masti plus NBT ka mazak udaana with you all, that's keeping me tuned in, if at all LOLLOL

achaa hai, CVs have made it easy for us naa, to quit Dancing

TRP  wagera to sirf bahana hai...yeh show ka band hi issliye baja rahe hain so that they make it easy for us to quit it. Uske baad they will get a new show in its place..This is their strategy LOL.

Waise main abhi thoda sad ho gayi hun ke Mohan par hasne ki naubat aa gayi Cry...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index