Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 64)

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 33764

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Fariha Di - thanks for the clarification Di. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Hit.It.Missmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 16120

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
@Shamil

ROFLROFL

good idea, it seems to go with the new Mr. kuch na boltey bhatnagar LOLLOL 

Woh Indore ke mashoor crime journo se Indore ka Social worker ban gaya hai LOLLOL

Death bed wishes puri karney mein specialise karta hai humara social worker LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30sumiswapshamilmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26325

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

kaunsi baat mamta?

aillo...LOL prediction queen ki predictions sach hogayi aur unko pata nahi...LOL
ab tak aapne ridz ke baare mein jo bhi bola hai woh sab sach ho gaya hai...
@Fari: Even I'm rejoicing watching the pics... kuch time ke liye baaki sab bhool jaana chahti hoon otherwise dimag kharab ho jayega...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21703

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by shamil

kaunsi baat mamta?

aillo...LOL prediction queen ki predictions sach hogayi aur unko pata nahi...LOL
ab tak aapne ridz ke baare mein jo bhi bola hai woh sab sach ho gaya hai...
@Fari: Even I'm rejoicing watching the pics... kuch time ke liye baaki sab bhool jaana chahti hoon otherwise dimag kharab ho jayega...

Mamta, kuch time ke liye nahi..abhi to shift+delete hi kardo saare purani baatein..ekdum naye se we will start enjoying NBT LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Missmisty85

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Joined: 01 September 2006
Posts: 17187

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by shamil

hah! there lies the catch
buddha nahin marega!
beti ko suhaagan dekh ke itna khush ho gaya ki jaan waapas chali aayiTongue
now once back at home, he will want to see his daamaad. Rondi monu will again be forced to be together so that buddha doesnt get another attack. 
May be he can ask for a granchild now and mohan the dhaanveer can do that too. 'Majboor' hoke ek raat rondi ke saath.what say?

Barsaat ki woh raat, badal garjenge, bijli khadkegi..aur Monu-Rondi dono bheege honge, achanak Rondi ka baap chance pe dance marega aur power ka fuse nikal dega ghar ka...wapas jab power aayega tabhi..Rondi ek kone mein ro rahi hogi, Monu ek kone mein ro raha hoga..LOL

please make changes
rondi ro rahi hogi
monu so raha hoga ( according to the latest reporst, men fall asleep very fast after  u know whatWink




Edited by shamil - 24 July 2012 at 2:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30sumiswapHit.It.Miss

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26325

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
@Fari: thanks for explaining... people are really getting confused about new rules... first kuch pages ko one-liners se baksh dein bas yeh bola... those are meant for analysis/news/pics etc. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21703

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

@Shamil

ROFLROFL

good idea, it seems to go with the new Mr. kuch na boltey bhatnagar LOLLOL 

Woh Indore ke mashoor crime journo se Indore ka Social worker ban gaya hai LOLLOL

Death bed wishes puri karney mein specialise karta hai humara social worker LOL

Mohan kisiko 'Na' kaise bolega..jaise usne kal ke episode mein bola ke woh Mr. Ready to Die anytime but not dying ko mana nahi kar paaya!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsshamilHit.It.Miss

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 21703

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by shamil

hah! there lies the catch
buddha nahin marega!
beti ko suhaagan dekh ke itna khush ho gaya ki jaan waapas chali aayiTongue
now once back at home, he will want to see his daamaad. Rondi monu will again be forced to be together so that buddha doesnt get another attack. 
May be he can ask for a granchild now and mohan the dhaanveer can do that too. 'Majboor' hoke ek raat rondi ke saath.what say?

Barsaat ki woh raat, badal garjenge, bijli khadkegi..aur Monu-Rondi dono bheege honge, achanak Rondi ka baap chance pe dance marega aur power ka fuse nikal dega ghar ka...wapas jab power aayega tabhi..Rondi ek kone mein ro rahi hogi, Monu ek kone mein ro raha hoga..LOL

please make changes
rondi ro rahi hogi
monu so raha hoga ( according to the latest reporst, men fall asleep very fast after  u know whatWink

Oops..ju are right!!! Monu so raha hoga LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsshamilHit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index