Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 54)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Pooja Hug will never talk so rudely to you

Kiran & Sumi , Shamo & me have decided to dance on nakka mukka if MR truth comes out on MM marriage day(of course after the wedding has happened) no scope for SR.

Fari Hug

Haila no SR Shocked..phir to Mohan will be Dil Se Bachelor for some more time LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Mohan le ke ayega baraat

Saari Kaali hou gi Raat

O hum Naachein ge

Hum phhol ki agah Anday barsaaein ge DancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilsumiswap

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Sumi Kiran Neelu Pooja Puja Hug

Mr. Kuch Na Boltey aur ander hee ander Kudhtey Mr. Bhatnagar ROFLROFL

Mohan ka janaza nikla ROFL

@Kiran

abhi padhti hoon LOL

@Neelu

you'll debate the whole day and point will remain the same, I am afraid. LOL

Kal Kiran bhi lambey lambey paras likhey but end result D'oh

excatly result kuch nikala hi nahi ... hum wahi chod diya (actually it ws 2:15 here i ws bored of typing more i ws left out wid chirfad yet toh chodh diya )

Hit.It.Misssumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Mohan ke SR par bhi logon ne thesis likh daala aur abhi wohi nahi hoga to bacha kya show mein LOL

shamilHit.It.Missmisty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by -RD-

I am not saying dont complain keep complaining but whose listening to you and why would anyone watch sumthing that bothers them and causes them to  complain...I wudnt and frankly 10 posts daily on the forum say the same things that have been said bfore leaving us with the dirty job of cleaning up ...which is what bothers me ...And the problem with IFians is that they think they dictate how shows are run along with their success and failure but the truth is far from that

And I am not telling anyone anything cause this is a free world and everyone is entitled to speak their heart and mind
but certain things should be kept in mind while doing so
ok now that u have made things clear let me speakSmile

@bold- we are complaining coz this show is/was very close to our hearts. We have spent/wasted a lot of time praising /drooling/writing essays on the same show.At present we are very unhappy with the track. So just becoz we are not able to 'enjoy' it, we should not complain?wah kya logic hainClap Then better change the rule and make the forum only for praising the show.

@red- as far as I see, most of the threads out there were prediction threads  that u ppl were cleaning up. Compared to the positive guys, very few complaining threads have been out for the past few days.The unhappy fellows were either sitting here in this thread or anu's thread and complaining. So how did we contribute to ur 'dirty job'?

@blue- u got us wrong honey. We are just giving out our frustration at the turn of events in the show which we are not able to digest 

@pink- thank u and thats why I decided to reply to ur post

@purple- would love to hear about the things we should not say hereSmile

yaha toh rainbow ban gaya ... chalo lets play  holi ...

shamilmisty85

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Yes Kiran, I know , but a certain thing I did realize last night...

If the forum gets divided and certain people choose to still feel for Mohan then all the debating won't change anything, neither our POV nor Their's LOL 

Jo abb bhi Mohan ke saath hain, woh becharey dil se majboor hain, they won't be able to provide good arguement 

shamilmisty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by vs-kmh

Yaar shadi ke bad rona hoga per kuch time happy family moment milenge na. Agar shadi hi nahi hui to na family rahegi or na hi koi happiness. Plz ye shadi ho jane do.

Ek happy moment ke liye you guys want Mohan to screw up lives besides his? Agar shaadi na ho aur Mohan sahi tareeke se iss situation ko handle kare toh uske baad khushiyan permennebtly aayegi. Long term happiness is far better than short term one. Aaj sach chupa kar kal kiss kiss ko samajhta phirega?
I agree with u per cvs ne jo jhol lagaya hai uska kya kar sakte hai. Jo mila hai usi me khush hu usi me khushi dhundhti hoo. Bhar me gaya sach, bhar me gyi ridima wo shadi maine apna brain wash karke apne dimag se wo din nikal diya hai or use dream samajh rahi hoo. Or kuch sochna nahi chahti . 2 weeks paglo ki tarah pareshan rahi ho ab or nahi seh sakti. Or pagal nahi hna mujhe. So jo mila usi me khushi dhundho. Khush raho or khush rehne do. Or zara bahar jakar forum ka haal to dekho sab kitne khush hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Mohan ke SR par bhi logon ne thesis likh daala aur abhi wohi nahi hoga to bacha kya show mein LOL
am just waiting for the SR to be cancelled to write my next spoofEvil Smile

Hit.It.Misssumiswapmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index