Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 51)

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Mujhe bus itna pta hai ki maine ye show or show ke rone dhone se free hokar smile karne ke liye dekhna shuru kiya tha. Ab main or sadness brdast nahi kar sakti mujhe kuch happy family moments dekhne hai. Cvs ne jo kiya hai usase rona to hai per main kuch din baad rona chahti hoo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85manesha76

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Pooja - NBT ne khud ke liye high standards set kiye the humne nahi! And why is this "daily soap" arguement bought up everywhere? Agar isse ek run of the mill daily soap jaisa banana hi tha toh why were such tall claims made when the serial started? Sach yahi hain ki doosre serials ke heros ko bura batane se Mohan accha nahi ban jaata!
note the point ma lord!  that says it allClap

NeelimaSJmisty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Are yaar daily sope hai hum ise kyu staymev jayte bnane per tule hai. Show ko show ki tarah dekho na. Or kaun se show me hero ka character sahi hai jo mohan ka ho. Are mohan to baki show ke heros se better hai jo apni wife se such chupate hai ki unki illegal bacche hai. Kum se kum monu ne ye to nahi kiya. Or na kabhi karega.

dekh we r on india forums coz we relate wid characters ... baki shows ka i dnt kno ...i never watch ...

baki baat badme ... hum monu ko baki heros  se ya nbt ko baaki shows se compare nahi kkar rahe ... hum mohan bhatnagar n uss admi ko compare kar rahe hai jis ne shaadi kar li ab baata nahi raha ... uski shaadi ko majburi maan sakte hai ...bt sach ko kyun chupaya ... n hum nbt n nbt2.0 ko compare kar rahe hai ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJshamilmisty85

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by -RD-

I am just getting fed up of the same kind of posts why dont people get it that its a show which is in turn a business and it works as per the lousy trp system and just bec they dared to b different initially without success dusnt mean they will remain that way forever how many times the same thing will be written dekhna hai to dekho else dont why do we have the same kind of posts daily when those very things have been said before

Okay thats all of my rant for the moment  ...HELLO everyoneHug
pooja since u didnt use the necessary punctuation marks I didnt get u completely
r u telling us that we shud not complain and just lap up everything they show? dekh warna mat dekh?
u better make things clear before I ask my other doubtsSmile
between hello to u too

I am not saying dont complain keep complaining but whose listening to you and why would anyone watch sumthing that bothers them and causes them to  complain...I wudnt and frankly 10 posts daily on the forum say the same things that have been said bfore leaving us with the dirty job of cleaning up ...which is what bothers me Embarrassed...And the problem with IFians is that they think they dictate how shows are run along with their success and failure but the truth is far from that LOL

And I am not telling anyone anything cause this is a free world and everyone is entitled to speak their heart and mind but certain things should be kept in mind while doing so Big smile

Edited by -RD- - 24 July 2012 at 1:18am

chweetumisty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Mujhe bus itna pta hai ki maine ye show or show ke rone dhone se free hokar smile karne ke liye dekhna shuru kiya tha. Ab main or sadness brdast nahi kar sakti mujhe kuch happy family moments dekhne hai. Cvs ne jo kiya hai usase rona to hai per main kuch din baad rona chahti hoo.

even we want it to be happy thing

soo agar shaadi huyi toh rona dhona nahi hoga kya ...after marriage reveal hoga ... and jyaada rono n melo drama hoga ... n no one will enjoy tht ...rondhi nikal jaye fir shaadi ho toh aacha ...
-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@Neelu- As far as I remember Kunal's initial interview he said show will be diff frm other shows initially for abt 2 months or so and it was diff for more than that rest i dont know abt what tall claims were made and there is a diff here may b the makers wanted it to be diff while the viewers didnt

Edited by -RD- - 24 July 2012 at 1:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJchweetumisty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Such ki baat kar rahe ho kal jab tak sabko ye pta nahi tha ki ye dream hai kuch khush ho rahe the or kuch galiya de rahe the ki mohan ne sabke samne kyu btaya. Akele me bta nahi pa raha sabke samne btaye to glat kya kare monu. Her hal me wo hi glat kyu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Yaar shadi ke bad rona hoga per kuch time happy family moment milenge na. Agar shadi hi nahi hui to na family rahegi or na hi koi happiness. Plz ye shadi ho jane do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index