Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 43)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I just wanna cry Cry

Bidzie! I'm not crying! Jitna rona tha ro chuke. Y'day when they showed the dream, every moment i was torn between heart and brain, my brain, thankfully kept saying "stupid! This is a dream. Don't get hopeful. No truth is coming outLOL", but still a corner of the heart wants to believe. But i kept reminding this can only be a dream and it did turn out to be a dreamAngry and now there is no hope of truth coming out, unless CVs do some twist again, do some mandap drama. Otherwise the marriage is happening and i have resigned myself to this fact. Indu has also consented as per Telly tadka article. So there is no real hope of marriage stopping or MM marriage happening in a saner manner. 

Leave it! Don't think logic. Keep ur earlier formula of enjoying MM marriage. Zyaada socho matLOL
Indu has consented? Kab? Kaise? Arey yaar, pata nahi I can't go back to my old mode. Bar bar ek hi baat dimaag mein aa raha hai - Yeh shaadi karkey koi bhi khush nahi hoga.. Na Mohan, Na Megha aur na hum! Ouch

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Indu has consented? Kab? Kaise? Arey yaar, pata nahi I can't go back to my old mode. Bar bar ek hi baat dimaag mein aa raha hai - Yeh shaadi karkey koi bhi khush nahi hoga.. Na Mohan, Na Megha aur na hum! Ouch

Don't know how Indu consented, though i knew she will not be problem. Its mentioned in the telly tadka article. See the text in bold. 

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha: After a series of misunderstandings and confusions, finally Megha is all set to get Remarried with Mohan with the consent of Megha's in-laws and Mohan's mother. Mohan always stood up in support of Megha and made sure she gets complete justice in her husband's case. Mohan also bonded very well with Megha's both kids but Megha was never convinced to get married again. Eventually Mohan's selfless love changed Megha's heart and finally she realizes that she has fallen in love with Mohan and is all set to give a second chance to her life by going ahead with this remarriage with Mohan. Will this Remarriage get success remains to be seen 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Damn! We should be happy! Hum jo chahte the, wahi ho raha hai but obviously at the cost of murdering two adorable characters *sigh* Sunshine productions and Colors people, rot in hell ! 
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
New promo is out! Nothing new! Mrs. Vyas banpayegi Mrs. Bhatnagar. Precap scene and megha looking at mohan thru' window and Indu deciding to show up for Megha's marriage. 

I'm leaving for office now. 

Bye! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I think as the colors have the track record of showing bigamy so I don't find anything unusual in this...They had show it in BV and so will they show over here...They don't care for this Legal aspects and the character assassination and all that...So,now it's for sure that the marriage will happen but why did they showed in the precap that shindoor falling scene was that a symbolism of some trouble before marriage or after it...

shamil

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy87

I think as the colors have the track record of showing bigamy so I don't find anything unusual in this...They had show it in BV and so will they show over here...They don't care for this Legal aspects and the character assassination and all that...So,now it's for sure that the marriage will happen but why did they showed in the precap that shindoor falling scene was that a symbolism of some trouble before marriage or after it...

No further comments...my lips are zipped until the track is overSmile
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I just wanna slap and torture myself to the extreme for being so hopeless...Why??? Why do I still smile when I watch MM together? Why do they make me smile?? Why the heck are the wedding pics making me smile??? WTH! Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtamrutha26misty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

I think Indu won't turn up for the Wedding . PH might keep Indu's dhamaka after the wedding is over .

misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index