Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 41)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Main na abhi abhi Mohan se gussa nahi hoon...plz mujhe maarna mat! I've reasons for it, though I wonder if I'm being a pankha or neutral. Ermm

I'm also neutral... simply trying to enjoy whatever we have right now... jaake fivr ki announcement check kar.

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Chutki, mera condition tumhey pata chalega jab first page pe tum mera analysis padho gi  :))

hehe, chalo yaar, do tell me your reasons, yaar hum sab mein se koi bhi abb extra ghussey mein nahi hai, no one will say anything to you so don't be so afraid :))

abb batao?

Bye Mamta and Subha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@krazybeam  nobunaga dsnt care a damn abt his country's tradition like me!! he killed ppl at sight who spprt those old rotten traditions!! and this way he modernize japan bt that was 500 yrs ago!! we need the same resolution as nobunaga!! we need wipe out our tradition from the root and the way of doing is jst destroy who respects those traditions!!! this way we the new generation will built a perfect country jst like nobunaga did!! even  emperor meiji sold himself to western powers beliefs and backstabbed and killed of all samurais and forced their daughters and wives to prostitution who saved his back year or two ago!! he understood that if japan was made to be developed country and more powerful he needs to cut out his shortcoming of samurai tradition which was a big resistance fr his aim to modernize japan as superpower!! if samurais are there japan would hv jst been a colony like we indian once  was!! bt meiji understood this and destroyed his own saviours fr country's future and greater good!! so if u hv to derstroy and kill of your own root fr greater future then it is all right!! god will frgive u!! u will be knwn as great!! meiji is knwn in history as meiji the great!! hope i proved my point!!
-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Main na abhi abhi Mohan se gussa nahi hoon...plz mujhe maarna mat! I've reasons for it, though I wonder if I'm being a pankha or neutral. Ermm

pankha fr sure LOL ...waise chill maar yaar ...no worries ... its fine agar tu gussa nahi toh ..maie expect karna hi band kiya ... dis isnt mohan ... anyways toh kya kahu ... he ws a dashing patrakar jis main har cheez face karne ki himmat thi ...  woh megha ko kabhi khona nahi chahta tha ... bt paane ke liye wrong path nahi lega ...i hpe mohan kal toh at least megha ko sab baata de ... agar he luvs her den usse darrne ki jarurat nahi ...  ussne galti ki hai toh saza meligi bt ussne kuch bura nahi chahatha tha woh kyun  nahi baata ...

misty85

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Oh well, jab main khud hi soch rahi hoon ki main pankha ban rahi hoon ya neutral toh tum logo ko kya bolu? LOL Accha wait...let me paste my other posts here!

I always wanted Mohan to confess but on the other side, its not as easy as it sounds. He's a human after all, so its natural if he's fearing of losing his biggest happiness. He has always been righteous, so we expected more but this time, his own life and joy is at stake. Situation is so different. Its so obvious for him to be in a great dilemma. Its not that he's playing with both the women in his life. The truth is... The more he's hiding, the more he's dying inside. *sigh* Ouch 

Gussa toh iss baat pe aa raha hai ki CVs ne aaj ka episode waste kia. Ya phir actually hum ko dikhaya gaya ki Mohan itni dilemma mein kyon hai. What the consequences can be, which is stopping Mohan to come clean!! 

Its not that he's playing along. The truth is.. He's terribly trapped! After having the nightmare of terrible consequences, he's trapped more than he was! Unhappy Log chahe jitna honest aur genuine ho, jab apne life aur khushiyaan ki baat aati hai toh itna aasan nahi hota sab kuch...

Yaar, majority yehi chahte hai ki Mohan sach bataade lekin yeh itna aasan nahi hota. Bohot mushkil dilemma hai. Keep yourself in Mohan's shoes and you'll understand how he's dying inside. Uski khushi uske paas hai lekin phir bhi pura khush nahi ho paa raha hai kyonki usse andar hi andar uska guilt maar raha hai buri tarah se. He just needs some courage which is lacking at the moment because this time, it's about his own life and Megha's as well.

At last, just wanna say that.. his tears at the end are showing how he's facing death every moment cause he's cheating Megha. He knows what he's doing but he can't tell it to anyone esp after the nightmare today kyunki he knows the consequences.

--

So yeah, please do tell if you've a different opinion. :-) Fari di, I read your post and understood what you're feeling...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtFallen Starmisty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

@krazybeam  nobunaga dsnt care a damn abt his country's tradition like me!! he killed ppl at sight who spprt those old rotten traditions!! and this way he modernize japan bt that was 500 yrs ago!! we need the same resolution as nobunaga!! we need wipe out our tradition from the root and the way of doing is jst destroy who respects those traditions!!! this way we the new generation will built a perfect country jst like nobunaga did!! even  emperor meiji sold himself to western powers beliefs and backstabbed and killed of all samurais and forced their daughters and wives to prostitution who saved his back year or two ago!! he understood that if japan was made to be developed country and more powerful he needs to cut out his shortcoming of samurai tradition which was a big resistance fr his aim to modernize japan as superpower!! if samurais are there japan would hv jst been a colony like we indian once  was!! bt meiji understood this and destroyed his own saviours fr country's future and greater good!! so if u hv to derstroy and kill of your own root fr greater future then it is all right!! god will frgive u!! u will be knwn as great!! meiji is knwn in history as meiji the great!! hope i proved my point!!

i still dnt feel ke all traditions are bad ... sum r stupid  i accept ...bt sum r rich ... i feel tht ...

dude u r firm on ur pt ... i m on mine ... soo be it ... i wont agree n soo will u

soo leave it

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@bid, Fari: nice analysis.. both of you have done good job... but now I'm becoming a pendulum... don't know which side to take...LOL
Bid you points are practical & apt for the situation...
I've also updated my take on page 1 you guys can read.. & you'll know how confused I'm about this situation... It's like aage kuan peeche khai.
bye all.

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
yeah well...good sentiments Chutki *hugs*

tumhara POV bilkul sahee hai apni jagah pe

Abb tou jo hona hai woh hou gaya :(

chalo my fast is about to break, in 4 mins so me off, bye Kiran, Chutki, Meghan342 *hugs* and good night/ goodevening to all of you

Tata!

ok I shall read it tonight mamta, bye

Edited by Fari- - 23 July 2012 at 2:02pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index