Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 32)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Are yaar shadi ke baad pta chalega to situation kuch or hogi. Megha naraz ho jayegi ghar chorkar chali jayegi per rahegi mohan ki wife. Mana lega mohan use. Jo problem hogi milkar solve kar lenge. Agar abhi pta chala to na shadi hogi or na kabhi mm saath honge. Kyunki megha kabhi nahi chahegi ki mohan usase shadi karne ke liye ridz ko divorce de.

Or kanun ki baat to bhool jao. Geet me kaun sa dev geet ke divorce ke baad maan ne geet se shadi ki thi.

Divorce kahan se aya... woh marriage hi null & void ho gayi thi... NT aake geet pe bomb chod gayi... if you've seen it...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by krazzybeam

wht if whole sangeet ws a dream i mea mohan ke return se lekar sangeet ... possible na ...in fact mujhe toh koi problem nahi hogi agar daru se lekar ab tak sab dream ho ...i ll be happy ...

I have been saying the same thing earlier. After he drank alcohol, he slept and cooked up a lamba choda dream. Megha ki dream factory choti hai. Mohan has a bigger dream factoryLOL

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 23 July 2012 at 12:54pm

misty85

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

@krazzybeam  dear u knw agar hum us feet na bhi lick kare to bhi hamare country koi development nahi hone wale!! u knw japan mai ek bohut bara warrior tha oda nobunaga usne ek cmmnt kiya tha ki" A human greatest mistake is when he assimilate his emotions and trust vth his/her tradition, tradition and emotion can always be kept aside frm each other" and today oda nobunaga is knwn as father of modern japan and unifier of japan and japanese ppl respect him as god though burned down a temple!! no matter hw many ppl he killed!! he did that for the grater good for his country to end war and unify the country!! agar yeh india hota to nobunaga jaise admi kabhi bhi hero ka darja nahi diya jata!! that is why we are still developing country and japan who is not half our size is a developed country and one of economical and political superpower!!

india cannot be developed until and unless we indians can  separate our emotions from further being mixed vth tradition and societal norms!! and ladki emotion i hv bunch of girls as frnd!! who consider emotion mixed vth tradtion as joke!!
chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

@Mamtha...D dream was so good..especially renu's points...if mohan tells about his marriage then megha rani b kahin ki nahin rahegi...haye I was thinking ki megha will give slap to monu..when he said DHOKHA...ROFL...my dad was saying ki..na beta aisa nahin karegi megha...LOL

BTW...who loved megha's costumes for d wedding..Stern Smile..n nanhi's dress was weird...Confused

misty85

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
well today i happened to catch february 8 episode the one just before the friendship starts taking shape between mohan and megha and man the stark difference in quality between then now and then is astonishing  so in short direction also plays a part in quality of episode

Sunna_Deewani

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

@Mamtha...D dream was so good..especially renu's points...if mohan tells about his marriage then megha rani b kahin ki nahin rahegi...haye I was thinking ki megha will give slap to monu..when he said DHOKHA...ROFL...my dad was saying ki..na beta aisa nahin karegi megha...LOL

BTW...who loved megha's costumes for d wedding..Stern Smile..n nanhi's dress was weird...Confused

Megha's dress was good. She looked good unlike the sangeet dress. I didn't notice Nanhi's dress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetumisty85

realworld123 Groupbie
realworld123
realworld123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ok seriously i am still wondering whether they would take the risk of nullifying megha and mohan marriage or some weird twist is awaiting us in the coming episodes and  everything will be resolved amicably as mm marriage is going to happen for sure so are they really going to destroy the romance of mm 

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Mamta - I think we were better off with Maan. People used to criticize him but mujhe toh woh theek hi laga.

Meghan432- Don't worry hum tab bhi Mohan ko hi gaali denge. Agar humein moral implications ki padhi nahi hoti to yahan baith kar argue nahi kar rahe hote. Abhi bhi kuch log hain so dimaag se hi sochte hain!

You know what... Maan's character was intact through out the show.. till wedding... baad mein bhi usne apne bahi ko asani se maaf nahi kiya... he was about to die but when his brother saved him by donating his blood maan got angry to know about this... woh chahta tha ki marta mar jaye par uska bahi usko khoon naa de... that was very much his character... par baad mein amritsar track mei sab gadbad ho gayi... Ouch

chweetu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index