Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 27)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@ Fallen Star: I feel IPK is better because wahan kam se kam arnav & khushi ka character toh bacha bada hai... shyam couldn't malign khushi... the villain got his due... leads are living happily ever after... yehan dekho... crime reporter ko criminal banane pe tule hain... total character assassination ho chuka hai...
@Sita: as kul said Channel V is better choice ... first it's a youth channel.. second it's shows are not bound by TRP matters as far as I know... unko 2 tak bhi mil jaye woh khush rahenge... some shows are really popular...
Right now I'm not watching IPK but SBB/SBS articles se updates milte rehte hain. besides that show is from same PH as geet & I feel story is somewhat similar toh mujhe woh itna appealing nahi lagta... but they don't butcher their leads like this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulchweetu

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Originally posted by chweetu

I agree with u dear...they have showed us just a glimpse ki what will happen if mohan reveals d truth...n d truth execution was just perfect...I loved it!!..but at d end of it...I was feeling bad for megha n nanhi...megha will never marry mohan..n she will not dare to dream of anyone after dis...my blind faith says..ki ridz n her ma..n Indu r somewhere in dis..but I did not find d solution for mrgha n mohan's situation after d truth revelationConfused

@blue... exactly, even I am not getting the idea, how will the story of MM will go when the truth is out... I am curious right now. As you said, Megha will not dare to dream again in her life... so it will be a dead end. Then What will Mohan do??? Its very mysterious to me.Confused

But Megha ko kabhi na kabhi to pata chalna hi hai. Agar shadi ke baad bhi pata chala to this is what will happen. She will not stay with Mohan and will be shattered so whats the point in showing so much pain. And in Megha's case the makers should have been careful because she is a widow who is getting married and when Mohan marries Megha she will not be his legally wedded wife because MR are still married. If Megha gets to know that she is his illegal wife then her pain will be doubled!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulchweetumisty85

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@krazzybeam  par traditional church process man kar shadi karne ke bad bhi agar woh couple registry na kare to woh shadi becomes void!! jitna mai janta hu!! so registry is neccesary!!
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@Neelu @kiran seriously why you are sir khapiying on legality or morality when its all meghan romance that matters...VO legal ho ya illegal sab chalta hai...romance hai na

But in that case if you do a crime or murder but never get caught legally that means your never did anything immortal or unethical

Anyway
@ Sumi true I feel she just got her prestige back as Amar widow ...From last 2 years she was living in shadow of FAKE charges of Amar crime...Now after marriage she will live in shadow of REAL CHARGES of Mohan crime...

IF ROndy want na she can prove her marriage legal...nooone can stop her...

NeelimaSJmisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@ Siree / Meera

Honestly i really don't know what will happen to megha, if truth is out. But that cannot be the reason to hide such a big truth. What will happen if truth gets revealed after marriage? Will megha / nanhi be happy? Then also they have to feel embarrassment. 

chweetumisty85

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Neelu, Kul and others..kyun apna sar phod rahe ho marriage laws ko leke..Inko jo dikhana hai wohi dikhayenge!! MM marriage hokar rahega that too without MR revelation. But jab bhi Megha ko pata chalega..I dont want her to forgive Mohan so easily. I cant imagine her plight when she gets to know about MR shadi!!! Bechari will lose her self esteem and everything else in just one stroke. She was better off being Amar's widow!!

But sumi...she was engaged to manav..n now with mohan...she is no longer considered as widow...OuchOuch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@ Fallen Star: I feel IPK is better because wahan kam se kam arnav & khushi ka character toh bacha bada hai... shyam couldn't malign khushi... the villain got his due... leads are living happily ever after... yehan dekho... crime reporter ko criminal banane pe tule hain... total character assassination ho chuka hai...
@Sita: as kul said Channel V is better choice ... first it's a youth channel.. second it's shows are not bound by TRP matters as far as I know... unko 2 tak bhi mil jaye woh khush rahenge... some shows are really popular...
Right now I'm not watching IPK but SBB/SBS articles se updates milte rehte hain. besides that show is from same PH as geet & I feel story is somewhat similar toh mujhe woh itna appealing nahi lagta... but they don't butcher their leads like this.

Mamta, I saw the show on Sunday with my Maasi..and I must admit that I really could not see the atrocities in that show and uss show ke leads bhi mere samajh ke bahar hi the!!! And I watch that show aise hi 2-3 times in a month to baki ka storyline samajh aa jata hai!! I cannot stand the male lead in that show!!

Silentsoulchweetumisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

@krazzybeam  par traditional church process man kar shadi karne ke bad bhi agar woh couple registry na kare to woh shadi becomes void!! jitna mai janta hu!! so registry is neccesary!!
That is incorrect. Jab church mein wedding hoti hain toh uss church ke official register mein uss tareekh par yeh note kiya jaata hain ki kisski shaadi hui thi. Which is then sealed by the church's official stamp. The photo copy of that register is needed to register the marriage. You cannot deny a church marriage just like that! Unke moral implications are 100 times more than hindus.

KeerthiVSwastikAshNimisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index