Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 24)

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@nelima  kya keh rehe ho yar iska matlab MM ka shadi illeagal hai law ke nazar mai agar woh registry karke huya to bhi!! and MR ki shadi jo registry bhi nahi huya woh law ki ankho mai legal ho gaya!! this is the reason i hate this country and itzz laws!! america england mai tradition aur religion make shadi karke bhi agar tumne registry nahi ki to woh shadi legal nahi mana jayega!! damn it!! damn this country's law and itzz tradition!!

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

cme on yar mandir mai ja kar shadi karne ke bad agar tum register na karo to kisi bhi tara se yeh shadi ko shadi nahi mana jayega!! aur cme on yar sirf ek pandit ke muh se kuch shitty mantra parne ke bad aur mangalsutra aur sindoor pehnane se shadi ho gaye!! ha mai yeh man leta agar yeh aaj se 50 years age hota!! bt srry dear aaj ke zamane ki ladke ho kar mai yeh kabhi nahi man sakti aur mai kya mere bohut sare dost bhi shadi is tara se shadi ko joke ke alava kuch aur nahi manta!! aur sach kahu to mai bhi agar mohan ki jagah rehta na to ami bhi same to same karta!! mai kabhi bhi hinest ban ne ke chakkar mai apne khusi par aag nahi jalata!! apne pair pe kuladi nahi marta!! this is the place am mostly alike vth mohan bhatnagar!! he is selfish for his own happiness andf me too!! aur rahi bhanda phodne ki baat to ek bar shadi hone do shadi ke bad sab samjha lenge!! duniya mai agar prblm hai to uska solution bhi hai!! u jst hv to use ur brain dear!!Evil Smile
You really think the law doesn't make provision for inconsistencies? Just because legally MR don't have a marriage certificate does it change the fact that MR actually got married? It is highly immoral to call MR marriage invalid. Their marriage is valid and there are no two ways about that. Unless of courser Riddhima was married to someone else before she married Mohan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtKeerthiVSwastikAshNiSilentsoulmisty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

cme on yar mandir mai ja kar shadi karne ke bad agar tum register na karo to kisi bhi tara se yeh shadi ko shadi nahi mana jayega!! aur cme on yar sirf ek pandit ke muh se kuch shitty mantra parne ke bad aur mangalsutra aur sindoor pehnane se shadi ho gaye!! ha mai yeh man leta agar yeh aaj se 50 years age hota!! bt srry dear aaj ke zamane ki ladke ho kar mai yeh kabhi nahi man sakti aur mai kya mere bohut sare dost bhi shadi is tara se shadi ko joke ke alava kuch aur nahi manta!! aur sach kahu to mai bhi agar mohan ki jagah rehta na to ami bhi same to same karta!! mai kabhi bhi hinest ban ne ke chakkar mai apne khusi par aag nahi jalata!! apne pair pe kuladi nahi marta!! this is the place am mostly alike vth mohan bhatnagar!! he is selfish for his own happiness andf me too!! aur rahi bhanda phodne ki baat to ek bar shadi hone do shadi ke bad sab samjha lenge!! duniya mai agar prblm hai to uska solution bhi hai!! u jst hv to use ur brain dear!!Evil Smile

bt i hv heard tht mandir marriage is tcken to be legal ... coz ladka n ladki ne shaadi hosh main ki ...n saath main do witness bhi thee ... n yeh new laws r never implemented the moment dey r introduced its coz ... uss waqt kahi  log waise married hoge ... dey cnt be called illegal rite ... a proper implementation of law tcks 7 yrs ... coz dis newz shuld reach every village n remote place n india .n utne registrar office bhi hone chahiye dude

introduction n implementation has a long span ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulSwastikAshNimisty85

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Guys... chill out... everything will be fine... trust Sonal, everybody...Big smile

Who read my opinion on page 16, and agree with me??? Embarrassed

I agree with u dear...they have showed us just a glimpse ki what will happen if mohan reveals d truth...n d truth execution was just perfect...I loved it!!..but at d end of it...I was feeling bad for megha n nanhi...megha will never marry mohan..n she will not dare to dream of anyone after dis...my blind faith says..ki ridz n her ma..n Indu r somewhere in dis..but I did not find d solution for mrgha n mohan's situation after d truth revelationConfused

Meera_Ka_MohanNeelimaSJmisty85

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by misty85

I know about the new rule... but still I have doubts about it... can you figure out precise legal opinion about it... because even if marriage is not registered as of now... MM marriage will still be illegal. In which case Megha won't have any legal rights as a wife... I really feel sad about it.
Mamta , I asked my sister who is lawyer by profession and she said that Riddhima's mother and the preist are witnesses to the wedding. If Riddhima takes Mohan to court she has sufficient grounds to sue him for bigamy. Even if he claims he had prior consent from her to marry the second time, Megha(second wife in this case) was not made aware of the situation. Anyway Indian law has no provision like that so either ways MM's wedding would be considered void. When the court summons Mohan, they will put him under oath and he'll have to speak the truth. 

Also it is highly difficult to implement this new ruling at all levels as there are many people who don't know about registering marriage. Also there is another clause which says that the marriage has to be registered within 3 months of marriage. Here Mohan is going to get married for the second time in a span of 48 hours. 
Agreed Neelu Preist did all rituals...now they need just pic or priest statment on paper and meaaiage can be legalized...I think its not legal issue its moral ethical issue...
Did they even went on AMAR case to legal boundaries NO...they just cleared his name morally thats enough...its immoral unethical...for ur both wives that too ...its crime and coming out of crime reporter

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtSwastikAshNiNeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

@nelima  kya keh rehe ho yar iska matlab MM ka shadi illeagal hai law ke nazar mai agar woh registry karke huya to bhi!! and MR ki shadi jo registry bhi nahi huya woh law ki ankho mai legal ho gaya!! this is the reason i hate this country and itzz laws!! america england mai tradition aur religion make shadi karke bhi agar tumne registry nahi ki to woh shadi legal nahi mana jayega!! damn it!! damn this country's law and itzz tradition!!
Of course MM marriage will still be illegal with or without marriage certificate. Like I said Mohan will surely be summoned to court and will he lie under oath?

I am actually glad our country has some traditions which make provisions in law otherwise you would find men marrying women at the drop of the hat and then abandoning them. Many people don't realise that sometimes old unchanged laws actually protects the interest of its citizens.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtKeerthiVSwastikAshNiSilentsoulmisty85

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by sitamma1

Sudhir's new show was launched today ,i heard..buddy project.

I feel I should start watching channel V shows or shows which are simply meant for youth... I feel even IPK is better. Unhappy

Nahin...I know how many times I have patkofied my brain when I saw..dupatta faaling..trip n catch scene..n end less eye locks in IPK..i used to watch it once in a while for hello-hi-bye-bye..EmbarrassedLOL

knrajiNeelimaSJmisty85

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

[/QUOTE]
Meera,it is not the ultimate destination alone  that is important..our destination of MM marriage is not the most imp thing..It is the journey that is more important,isn't it? there can be bumpy sections in between but to have it constantly is very upsetting..lekhin kya karneka?/

I agree with you completely, but is there any use talking sense here???  I know MM love journey with subtle and sensitivity  towards the ultimate destination called Marriage, would've been the best thing to happen. But we are helpless na?? Only we can do is give a big *sigh*...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNimisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index