Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 14)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
arae,some minutes ka romance toh chalega..lekhin how can he muster up enough courage /mood for proper romance for a longer period??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by suj01

If Mohan's confession was a dream then wat does the sindoor falling signifyConfused
All it signifies is that a sindoor ka dabba got wastedLOL

Actually it is considere inauspicious for the sindoor to fall like that. That's why I said always go for liquid Lakme sindoor Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

mast idea hai NeeluLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2NeelimaSJmisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by -RD-

Besides this and Mohan Bhatnagar iss show mein aur kuch dekhne layak hai bhiLOL
Aaj kal toh Mohan Bhatnagar bhi dekhne layak nahi raha. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVmisty85

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

I am feeling exactly , 'Darmyaan'. Was glad to see Mohan disclosing but did not like the way it happened. But then it turns out to be an imagination. Mohan is unable to say it. Mere imagination was so sadenning to him as well as to me.

Feeling sad and I don't know is it because Mohan was not able to say it or is it because his imagination itself caused so much pain to everyone. I am surprised that even at this stage of the show how come I still have so much of empathy in mind for Mohan, Megha, Nanhi, Guru and Jiji. Oh, can't see them in pain.

Can't see truth not coming out.

Kuch to Hai Mere Aur NBT Ke Darmyaan!

Good night guys. Probably 'll have to struggle to sleep. Its going to be again Darmyaan, in between sleep and being sleepless. Bye.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtNeelimaSJsumiswapmisty85Sunna_Deewani

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

@sumiswap   lagta hai tum mere upar bahut gussa ho are srry yar mujhse galti ho gaya yar!! that was jst an emotional outburst mujhse megha ki dard dikha nahi ja raha tha!! plzz yar ab to maff kar do mujhe!! mai janta hu yeha par sab members ko apne POV rakhne ka haq hai!! par that was jst an emotional outburst yar!! plzz jo jo members abhi bhi mujhse gussa hai!! mujhe maff kar do!! are galti to hum insan se hi hota hai na!! to hum kya galti karne bale ko maff nahi karte!! chalo jo jo members mujhse gussa hai!! un sab ke liye mere taraf se ek ek jadu ki jhappi!!HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Aur hum hopeless fangurls will forget like MR ever existed jab kal parso MM romance dekhne mil jayega LOL

swavai2misty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

aacha hai ... jis cheez ko dream dikhana chahiye tha ...usse nahi diya ...n yeh scah hona chahiye tha ...usse dream dikhaya ...

MOHAN GURU KI BAAT KAB SE SUNNE LAGA ...PEHELE KABHI NAHI SUNNA AB KYUN SUNN RAHA HAI ...

chweetumisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by kuls11

NEelu hugs...Hugu in angry mod is good too see

@ Subha I dont know when Real Mohan bhatnagr died ...all I know is Kunal acting who is keeching it...if it was not Kunal I wouldnt have even watched single scene after his drunker idiotic marriage

Kul! Mohan died when he left Vyas house and got a new ring tone, Remember! Thats when real Mohan died and new mohan was reinstated. I guess like some in Anu's thread that was the indication Sonal gave to usOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulNeelimaSJmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index