Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out (Page 126)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
[@ neelu thankls...KYa ban payenge...nahi...kyoon mrs bhatnagr ke hote hue.,...Megha ki shaadi vaise hee illegal hai...thank you come soon

@ fari what PM...wait for my pm tooo

@Sumi...I tihink so they will show his laces tied...because original Mohan is no more

@ sita...how are you

@ kiran are u here...I cant go back anc check

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
arey Sita, nothing yaar LOL  some people have lots of faltu time to scour the back pages of MMT and then send flowery PM, english mein jo comments samajh aye, unn ko padh kar mujhey ek khoobsurat msg aya LOL

bus woh fasting mein zara patience low ho gaya mera, anyways, nothing bhayanak anymore, me almost ready to leave now
Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Ok bye everyone, will be here after the episode probably Dancing

tata Sumi LOL

Bye Kul and Sita, aur Kiran agar hai yahaan Hug

sumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I am leaving..byee..see you after the epi and be on the look out for my spoof LOL
Sellina_Dutta Newbie
Sellina_Dutta
Sellina_Dutta

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Originally posted by realworld123

guys what if megha drinks from that daaru ka bottle thinking as some sort of a cola

Phir Megha ko lagega ke usne Amar se kyun dhokha kiya and woh Vyas house wapas aa jayegi LOL..woh apna shadi annull kar degi..ek tunn hoke shadi karega aur dusri tunn hoke shadi annull kar degi LOL

Sumi,phir Mohan ka next step kya hoga???

Woh wapas peeke kisi aur se shadi kar lega LOL

Hello Guyz,
New to this forum... I used to love this show! what a concept it had... to be very honest I could relate to it as one of my aunt marriage was a widow re-marriage. When her husband died in a car accident she was just 27 and 4 years later she got re-married. It was a love marriage this time unlike her previous arranged marriage and my new uncle was her college friend. He used to like her from the college days but never able to express this. When he met her after so many years he found out about her story but he still could never tell her but used to care for her like a kid. but we women have that sixth sense so one day there was this big emotional show down n big confession n all. Aunt's in-laws where broad minded so there were no issues and finally they are leaving happily ever after...
So anyway, i was really hoping this show is different from other shows n got grooved to it! but like every other serial on colors, this one followed the ugly pattern n now I hate this show to the core. Actually I hate myself for getting so much involved in it and was comparing it to my own family...
wanted to vent out n bash my frustration out! so here I am!
@Sumiswap - There is this fountain na? they should put all vodka in it and all of them should drink from it all the time including vyas n bhatnagar parivar... n dance around it! :S

sumiswap

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hiii  all
kaun kaun hai???

kisi chit chat thread ka jugadh hua??? LOL
SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Woh wapas peeke kisi aur se shadi kar lega LOL

Kiyun Rondi me kya kahrabi hai?Achha-khasa dreamz to woh bhi dekhti hai,Mohan ko to nasha chad jaayegaTongue
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

arey Sita, nothing yaar LOL  some people have lots of faltu time to scour the back pages of MMT and then send flowery PM, english mein jo comments samajh aye, unn ko padh kar mujhey ek khoobsurat msg aya LOL

bus woh fasting mein zara patience low ho gaya mera, anyways, nothing bhayanak anymore, me almost ready to leave now
awww phangurls sending dear fari bootogul lurve letters as pm??
pls forward naTongue
hi girls! am back for 10 minutesLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index