Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: realworld123

ok a different note i was in chennai recently and when i asked a rickshaw driver for change he looked at me with expression as if i had asked about his private "ahem ahem " life

🀣 

You went to Chennai and asked an auto driver for change!!!! 🀣 LMAO! I think he thought you asked him to cut his head off and present it to you. 
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

Neelima-congratz Sizzler,abhi chatting chal rahan hai ya  Mohan ka discussionπŸ˜›

hi ...discussion toh kaha nahi gaya ... waise ab we r nt on mohan anymore ...its his marriage toh usske gift kya de iss ko scoh rahe thee πŸ˜†
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well we do that in mumbai and on good days get it too  so i thought but anyway
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Kiran, chal main tujhe sikha deti hun punctuations πŸ˜†.

Hi Beena πŸ€—. Megha atleast ek din to definitely Mohan ke bachelor pad mein rahegi...chahe Mohan ko balcony mein sona padhe..but bhaanda to bidaayi ke baad hi phutega πŸ˜†

Hi sumi, Kiran,fari,Sita, neelu and everyone...big hug to l of you

Hmmm so megha for sure going to stay in chidiya Ghar...I mean Mohan,s .".palace..

What if angry MR bhatnagar sr. Arrive and get angry on Mohan...for playing with megha life and take megha and kids with him😲
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kiran - I labh Rondhi. She iz my phabourite aphter dhe Missej Renu Bhyas πŸ˜†

Bishal - Thanks πŸ€— Humare discussion ko chatting mat bolo please πŸ˜­ We are very very seriously discussing. Join in!

Beena - The thought make me wanna throw up!
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

hi ...discussion toh kaha nahi gaya ... waise ab we r nt on mohan anymore ...its his marriage toh usske gift kya de iss ko scoh rahe thee πŸ˜†

Daru ka bottle kaisa rahega?Hosh me na rahene ke liyeπŸ˜†
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Beena mujhe bhi yahi lag raha hain. They are going to tadpaofy the SR hungry viewers πŸ˜†

On a serious note this is the best way to increase drama.

Kiran, Sumi & Fari - Thank ju πŸ€—

you have a point there..BALH TRP rose with that one epi..but ram and priya were too graceful...i dont know if anyone else will be able to execute it that well..Actually till that mu between ram and priya occurred BALH was good. now it is a totally new story..and no one watches it here.
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think megha would get to live in that apartment for a while as i dont think truth is coming out immediately   otherwise blackmail mohan track which has get trp potential cant happen
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bsingapury

Hi sumi, Kiran,fari,Sita, neelu and everyone...big hug to l of you

Hmmm so megha for sure going to stay in chidiya Ghar...I mean Mohan,s .".palace..

What if angry MR bhatnagar sr. Arrive and get angry on Mohan...for playing with megha life and take megha and kids with him😲

Oh yaar Beena, yeh kiski asha dikhadi humko πŸ˜†...Mr. Bhatnagar jiska poora naam bhi nahi pata hai πŸ˜†
Silentsoul thumbnail
COngrats COngrats NEELU JOINED SIZZELEZ...NEELU u were suppose to stop at 99999
🀣

HI all everyone here