MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out - Page 74

Posted: 11 years ago
Agar Rash-me ayi tou uss ke peechey Gautam bhi aye ga ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

It'll turn into a Desperate housewives, with a twist ðŸ˜†

Mohan, Gautam aur Guru houn ge desperate aur Megha, Riddhi, Rash-me  queens ðŸ˜†
hello all kya haal hai ...i m bck ...

well wrex ka vid dekha kisi ne mast hai ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Fari-

Rashmi Mohan ke bachey ki maa ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Mohan ka khush-haal-se-BeHaal parivaar, din ba din, badhta jaa raha hai ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Haan aur kya! ðŸ˜†

Mohan ko na toh family planning karni aati hain aur na hi biwi planning! Itni shaadiyan karega toh yahi hoga na haal. 
Originally posted by krazzybeam

hello all kya haal hai ...i m bck ...

well wrex ka vid dekha kisi ne mast hai ðŸ˜†

WB ðŸ¤—

haan uss ko dekhney ke baad hum donon aur form mein aa gaye hain ðŸ˜†  see last page Kiran, I have a surprise waiting for you there ðŸ˜†

Agar Rash-me ayi tou uss ke peechey Gautam bhi aye ga ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

It'll turn into a Desperate housewives, with a twist ðŸ˜†

Mohan, Gautam aur Guru houn ge desperate aur Megha, Riddhi, Rash-me  queens ðŸ˜†
I think at the end of it Mohan will patao Gautam and he'll get married to him(yes yes again!) 

Abhi Wrex ke VM mein phir se dekhi and I am ROFL !!

baap re i wont be able to sleep tonight ðŸ˜† ...she is soo scary ...yeh such main ring waali sammara morgan lag rahi hai ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by krazzybeam

baap re i wont be able to sleep tonight ðŸ˜† ...she is soo scary ...yeh such main ring waali sammara morgan lag rahi hai ðŸ˜†
Chal hatt. Samara was pretty and scary!  This one here is just scary. ðŸ˜†
Oh I was never the one who hated Rashmi track. And I could really not understand all the ruckus some people created when that track was on. Megha to full form mein thi tabhi...

Khair, I am not going to go back to how I had envisioned MM shadi. Ek thread mein maine bola tha ke Megha simple elegant sari pehenegi, Mohan uska Kurta aur jeans. 

Lekin idhar leads chhodo..ghodi ko bhi jazzy banake chhoda hai!!!
Neelu, I seriously wanted to spoof the forum, this forum I mean, with harmless puns in mind...but then I thought that log bura maan jaaein ge ðŸ˜• I can understand their state of restlessness right now, those who are looking happy with MM marriage, are NOT happy from their hearts, they are just putting on a cloak of positivity, to save their own selves from bitterness.

Above is a way too, to save yourself from all the pain.

the only difference is that we are choosing to do it through fun and they are doing it though this show of happiness, it's fake..

Nobody, no loyal fan of MM or NBT, can ever be TRULY, Genuinely happy with this marriage now.

Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sumiswap

Oh I was never the one who hated Rashmi track. And I could really not understand all the ruckus some people created when that track was on. Megha to full form mein thi tabhi...

Khair, I am not going to go back to how I had envisioned MM shadi. Ek thread mein maine bola tha ke Megha simple elegant sari pehenegi, Mohan uska Kurta aur jeans. 

Lekin idhar leads chhodo..ghodi ko bhi jazzy banake chhoda hai!!!
Rashmi track was a little irritating more like a filler track. But it did help Mohan make his mind up on how he felt about Rashmi and Megha. It cleared his doubts.

Inki shaadi mein toh everyone is decked. But as always Addu is missing.