Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Neelu, my brain has started working overtime now..bass time mil jaaye un ideas ko bahar laane πŸ˜†

banoo ban ..tum dono aache se spoof banaoo ... ..iitne ideas hai dono ke pass

i guess i m gonaa enjoy forum fr few days ...spoof ki baarish hogi ...aw i m soo exited πŸ˜ƒ
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sumi - Mere saath bhi yahi problem hain. No time nahin toh at least 6 spoof songs hain mere dimaag mein. Dhajiyan udao time!
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Sumi - Mere saath bhi yahi problem hain. No time nahin toh at least 6 spoof songs hain mere dimaag mein. Dhajiyan udao time!

bahut mazza aane waala hai ab spoof thread par ...wow πŸ˜ƒ
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kiran tu bhi apni cheer phaad jaari rakhiyo πŸ˜†

Waise Mohan supporters nahin aaye kya abhi tak?

Can't believe that there are people who are still worried that MM wedding would not happen 😲 They should be worried what if it does happen?Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Hello bacchas! MM shaadi ka promo aa gaya πŸ‘

Accha hain accha hain aayega spoof karne ka asli maza.

neelu  mata ki jai hoπŸ₯³
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kyu tum log kya mohan supportive nahi ho? Yaar kuch to rhem karo bechare per.

Kiran tu bhi apni cheer phaad jaari rakhiyo πŸ˜†

Waise Mohan supporters nahin aaye kya abhi tak?

Can't believe that there are people who are still worried that MM wedding would not happen 😲 They should be worried what if it does happen?

haan woh toh ab main rakhugii .ab se toh aache se chir fad karugii epi ki ...

@bold maine na aate hi yeh question puucha ... koi mohan supporter hai kya mere dimag ke ayed bhaaga ne ke liye
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fari-

"I've been having these dreams lately. Like is any of this real, or not?"
'Sora, Kingdom Hearts

Sometimes i wish, all this mess turns out to be our dream, dream within a dream within a dream within a nightmare within a sapna but NO!!

Our fate can't be that good and dramatic, right?

So today's episode was all about M-wars (yeah literally!) and the Dream that has blotted today's episode into a big black abyss where we all find ourselves falling into.

Hmm so the episode started with disco dance, then proceeded into Heena applying programme, led by Chanchu's daughter Nidhi :)

Nidhi applies good mehendi, I must say! Then came the M-wars, indeed it is a cruel turn of fate that Megha, right when she was about to get the happiness back in her life, unknowingly finds herself pitted against a Girl Riddhi. Riddhi found herself married to Mr. Kuch Na boltey Bhatnagar.

Riddhi came and returned the MS, Mohan accepted it back, hugged her tight and let go! It made us think that maybe Mohan is shown by CVs as stupid enough to think that MS is returned so now I am a free man.

But in today's episode, the red face of  Mr.Kuch na Boltey Bhatnagar, the sneaky glances he gave to Riddhima, the guilty looks he bestowed on an unaware happy Megha, made us revise our impressions and also somehow crashed our hopes of seeing a redeemed Mohan.

Oh yes, Mohan miyan knew that he was married to Riddhima, he hadn't forgotten it but then why did he not have the urgency in him to let Megha know of this accident before sangeet?
Didn't he think that Megha deserves this much??
What kind of  a punishment is this for Megha?

Anyways, all the mehendi M-WARS and Riddhi throwing dialogues about fate and coincidence, about her precious valuable gift to Megha made Mr. Kuch na boltey Bhatnagar, actually contemplate the thought of letting Megha know about the truth (oh thankGod, yes!)

Oh but then we are always too soon to judge right?? This time we were too soon in thanking our stars because indeed, yes you guessed it!! All the contemplation of Mr.Kuch na boltey, instead of bringing about the disclosure hence the redemption of his character, only produced a beautiful dream, complete with Nanhi and Megha's heartache, their heartbreak, Renu's taunts, Juna Mohalla's respected people's opinions and finally Mohan's lame rejoinder 

"Jab Riddhima muhye divorce de gi tou phir mai tumse shaadi karoonga"

Ahh, now it's heading towards the final cremation of Mr.Kuch na boltey, anyday now, we shall be watching him marry Megha, and then revealing the truth about his previous REAL marriage.

Where would that leave Megha and her two kids?

Right now, at least she is a widow..

What will she be called then? 

Too horrible to contemplate even..

Happy watching!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
fantastic write up fariπŸ‘
only wanted to add that dont expect a certain Mr.Kuch Na Boltey to reveal it even after marriage. That ceremony too will be done by some one else
Originally posted by: vs-kmh

aree hum kya mohan ko mount everest wid out oxygen mask chadne bol rahe hai ...hu sirf bol rahe hai ... ke ek ladke ko apne girlfrnd ke saath loyal and honest hona chahiye ...is dis difficult ...shuldnt a boy be honest to his gal ... ek relationship main saachai ho itna expect karna jyaada hai kya
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: vs-kmh

kaunsa bechara? it shud be megha bechari who will think she is getting legally married to this guy when all that she gets in return is the title of doosri aurat