Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Mamta - I think we were better off with Maan. People used to criticize him but mujhe toh woh theek hi laga.

Meghan432- Don't worry hum tab bhi Mohan ko hi gaali denge. Agar humein moral implications ki padhi nahi hoti to yahan baith kar argue nahi kar rahe hote. Abhi bhi kuch log hain so dimaag se hi sochte hain!
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well from the info i have mm marriage would take place and to make it worse megha would not  know for a long time but it seems they are having second thoughts after looking at indications they are giving in tomorrows episode or even that is meghas dream
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sunnadewani  u knw i fell like cracking up reading the article when kunal called mohan a rebel!! dude dnt mind kunal bhai!! par kya tum mohan ko aise tradition ke jal mai faste dekhkar truly rebel khena chahoge!! kunal bhai ko mohan ko itne asani se rebel nahi kehna chahiye!! jo puri tara se tradition ke jal se bahar nahi nikal sakta!! woh kaise rebel ban sakta hai!! dear!!
realworld123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well if  they are thinking of saajan chale sasural track it would be at least fun to watch so this way old flavour would be back
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: realworld123

well from the info i have mm marriage would take place and to make it worse megha would not  know for a long time but it seems they are having second thoughts after looking at indications they are giving in tomorrows episode or even that is meghas dream

Thanks for the info.

Looks like CV's are back to playing Christopher Nolan again. Dream! Dream! Dream!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meghan432

@sunnadewani  u knw i fell like cracking up reading the article when kunal called mohan a rebel!! dude dnt mind kunal bhai!! par kya tum mohan ko aise tradition ke jal mai faste dekhkar truly rebel khena chahoge!! kunal bhai ko mohan ko itne asani se rebel nahi kehna chahiye!! jo puri tara se tradition ke jal se bahar nahi nikal sakta!! woh kaise rebel ban sakta hai!! dear!!

Exactly! He is a rebel only in some aspects. Like he went against his parents in his choice of career and decided to stay away from family, which is not prevalent in India. But he is not a complete rebel. 

misty85 thumbnail
@Siree: ya... half engagement with manav half with mohan...lol... but what they showed in dream was also mohan's concern... megha ki halat dhobi ke kutte jaisi ho jayegi... na ghar ka naa ghat ka..
@Sumi: mujhe toh show ke leads kabhi appealing nahi lage... every bit of it reminded me of geet... woh toh kapde bhi vahi same use karte the...lolz...sanaya mujhe bas MJHT mein achchi lagi thi...
@Neelu: right... my relative was married according to christian traditions as the bride was christian... & my father attended the wedding... he told me the same...
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Thanks for the info.

Looks like CV's are back to playing Christopher Nolan again. Dream! Dream! Dream!

wht if whole sangeet ws a dream i mea mohan ke return se lekar sangeet ... possible na ...in fact mujhe toh koi problem nahi hogi agar daru se lekar ab tak sab dream ho ...i ll be happy ...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

@Neelu: right... my relative was married according to christian traditions as the bride was christian... & my father attended the wedding... he told me the same...

Even I had a church wedding as my husband is a christian and they made us sign the official register and stamped it with the Church's official seal. We had to produce entries from the church as well as the temple where we got married. Yeh sab jagah hota hi hain. I am sure if the marriage was conducted in the temple the preist would have noted it down too. Every place where marriage can be conducted are by law supposed to have such registers.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: realworld123

well if  they are thinking of saajan chale sasural track it would be at least fun to watch so this way old flavour would be back

Saajan chale sasural? But that won't work with a character like Megha and 2 kids. How can they show like that?