Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sitamma1

@ fari..chupkar..when i am so much affected,you feel like smiling?? kaan keechegi!!!! I am develpoing the track of Mohan confession and the subsequent scenes so carefully .and these fools are spoiling everything...

Dear Sita, forget the show, please continue your OS, its so interesting to read.😳
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misty85

I know about the new rule... but still I have doubts about it... can you figure out precise legal opinion about it... because even if marriage is not registered as of now... MM marriage will still be illegal. In which case Megha won't have any legal rights as a wife... I really feel sad about it.

Mamta , I asked my sister who is lawyer by profession and she said that Riddhima's mother and the preist are witnesses to the wedding. If Riddhima takes Mohan to court she has sufficient grounds to sue him for bigamy. Even if he claims he had prior consent from her to marry the second time, Megha(second wife in this case) was not made aware of the situation. Anyway Indian law has no provision like that so either ways MM's wedding would be considered void. When the court summons Mohan, they will put him under oath and he'll have to speak the truth. 

Also it is highly difficult to implement this new ruling at all levels as there are many people who don't know about registering marriage. Also there is another clause which says that the marriage has to be registered within 3 months of marriage. Here Mohan is going to get married for the second time in a span of 48 hours. 
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohan-sun-na

Guys... chill out... everything will be fine... trust Sonal, everybody...😃

Who read my opinion on page 16, and agree with me??? 😳

Meera,it is not the ultimate destination alone  that is important..our destination of MM marriage is not the most imp thing..It is the journey that is more important,isn't it? there can be bumpy sections in between but to have it constantly is very upsetting..lekhin kya karneka?/
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meghan432

cme on yar mandir mai ja kar shadi karne ke bad agar tum register na karo to kisi bhi tara se yeh shadi ko shadi nahi mana jayega!! aur cme on yar sirf ek pandit ke muh se kuch shitty mantra parne ke bad aur mangalsutra aur sindoor pehnane se shadi ho gaye!! ha mai yeh man leta agar yeh aaj se 50 years age hota!! bt srry dear aaj ke zamane ki ladke ho kar mai yeh kabhi nahi man sakti aur mai kya mere bohut sare dost bhi shadi is tara se shadi ko joke ke alava kuch aur nahi manta!! aur sach kahu to mai bhi agar mohan ki jagah rehta na to ami bhi same to same karta!! mai kabhi bhi hinest ban ne ke chakkar mai apne khusi par aag nahi jalata!! apne pair pe kuladi nahi marta!! this is the place am mostly alike vth mohan bhatnagar!! he is selfish for his own happiness andf me too!! aur rahi bhanda phodne ki baat to ek bar shadi hone do shadi ke bad sab samjha lenge!! duniya mai agar prblm hai to uska solution bhi hai!! u jst hv to use ur brain dear!!😈

If questioned, do you want mohan to deny that he married Riddhima? Aur bhi girana hai kya? 
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

I feel I should start watching channel V shows or shows which are simply meant for youth... I feel even IPK is better. 😔

😲😲 No ways NBT is still much better.

Silentsoul thumbnail

I feel I should start watching channel V shows or shows which are simply meant for youth... I feel even IPK is better. 😔

Yes mamta even I felt channel V is better choice...they are out of TRP race...so u see not much butchering it goes remix way
Suvreen is like that...I am hoping buddy project like that too
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

you watch and tell me which is good .i will also join you..and slowly we will wean ourselves from this,though continuing to watch this..
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazzybeam

@mamta even i lyked those promos ... bt i dnt think i ll watch it ...even SMJ was or is nt very convincing as dey dnt show complete view ... both parties r nt heard ... all sides n spheres r nt covered ... bt still i did watch it coz dey at least attempted to pick those topics ... no body in india did ... soo ... n nbt se toh main khud detach huyi hoon ...

I might try one or two... but I might not be regular... as I hardly watch TV at that time... I feel SMJ is great research based show... baaki toh we aren't supposed to discuss here on this forum. 😆
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@nelima  kya keh rehe ho yar iska matlab MM ka shadi illeagal hai law ke nazar mai agar woh registry karke huya to bhi!! and MR ki shadi jo registry bhi nahi huya woh law ki ankho mai legal ho gaya!! this is the reason i hate this country and itzz laws!! america england mai tradition aur religion make shadi karke bhi agar tumne registry nahi ki to woh shadi legal nahi mana jayega!! damn it!! damn this country's law and itzz tradition!!
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meghan432

cme on yar mandir mai ja kar shadi karne ke bad agar tum register na karo to kisi bhi tara se yeh shadi ko shadi nahi mana jayega!! aur cme on yar sirf ek pandit ke muh se kuch shitty mantra parne ke bad aur mangalsutra aur sindoor pehnane se shadi ho gaye!! ha mai yeh man leta agar yeh aaj se 50 years age hota!! bt srry dear aaj ke zamane ki ladke ho kar mai yeh kabhi nahi man sakti aur mai kya mere bohut sare dost bhi shadi is tara se shadi ko joke ke alava kuch aur nahi manta!! aur sach kahu to mai bhi agar mohan ki jagah rehta na to ami bhi same to same karta!! mai kabhi bhi hinest ban ne ke chakkar mai apne khusi par aag nahi jalata!! apne pair pe kuladi nahi marta!! this is the place am mostly alike vth mohan bhatnagar!! he is selfish for his own happiness andf me too!! aur rahi bhanda phodne ki baat to ek bar shadi hone do shadi ke bad sab samjha lenge!! duniya mai agar prblm hai to uska solution bhi hai!! u jst hv to use ur brain dear!!😈

You really think the law doesn't make provision for inconsistencies? Just because legally MR don't have a marriage certificate does it change the fact that MR actually got married? It is highly immoral to call MR marriage invalid. Their marriage is valid and there are no two ways about that. Unless of courser Riddhima was married to someone else before she married Mohan.