MMT Mondays thread want the truth to come out - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

Hi Subha neelu shamil...Sumi..sujh

and eveyone esle

He dint confessed and its clear after this nightmare he will never confess or this nightmare will haunt him

Yes Mein bhi wohi kehe rahi thi. Last chance is over. He won't confess. 
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Mohan sees Riddhima and is shocked. He looks at Megha happily dancing and is worried. MIL asks the women to start the mehendi function. A lady asks Ridz to apply mehendi as well. The lady asks what alphabet do you want? Ridz says "M". Megha lifts her palm up and says coincidence. Ridz says it is fate. Ridz smiles at Megha and shows her palm to Megha. Renu wonders who Ridz is. Renu asks Ridz who she is? Renu asks her if she is from the boy's side. Ridz affirms it. Dimpy says but everyone from boy's side is from PL and as far as I know you don't work in PL. Ridz says I don't work in Pl but I have a very close relation with Mohan. Renu says really? Guru says she is Bhaiya's school friend. Renu asks did you not get a gift for the bride. Ridz says the gift I've given Megha no one else could have. Ridz has FB of her mother's words. Ridz walks away and gives a thumbs up to Mohan.

Mohan tells Guru that he is doing wrong with everyone. He says he cannot start a new relation on a lie. I cannot cheat Megha. He asks Guru not to stop him. He takes Megha's hand and takes her to the side. Mohan says I need to tell you something. Mohan says I am cheating you. Megha says how can you cheat me? It is not possible. You are my trust.  Mohan says yesterday night I married Riddhima. πŸ‘ Megha says the joke is good but the timing is wrong. Mohan says I am not joking. Megha says congratulations when will you introduce me to her? Mohan says the girl who was sitting here was Riddhima. Megha asks Mohan to stop joking as people are looking. She starts to leave. Mohan stops her. Mohan says I am sorry. My life's biggest happiness is in front of me but I am refusing to accept it. Mohan says but this is the truth. I cannot cheat both of you.

Mohan tells Megha how he left her house in anger and got a call from Ridz mom and the rest of the story. Mohan says I couldn't say no. I was in complete senses. I wish I was not in my senses at least I would have found the courage to say no. He says sorry again. He says he is married to Riddhima. Megha sits down in shock and starts crying. Renu doing bakwas and says we are lucky. Renu says I always told you guys he is not worth trusting. Renu keeps rubbing it in to Nanhi and Jiji. 

A neighbour tells FIL you've already broken a relation of Megha's. You should've been careful while selecting another groom. Dimpy asks Megha to control herself. MIL says the mandap is already set, we've asked a groom to leave and Mohan is refusing to marry her. Renu says you all should be happy. Renu says you all wanted to change the society right? Renu says I bought such a good rishta for her but you insulted him. Now you all bear this. 

Mohan tells Megha that everything will be fine. Riddhima has agreed to give me divorce and then we'll get married. Megha says "married" everything is over. He lifts his thumb to wipe her tears but she turns her face away. Guru tells Mohan we should leave. Mohan realises he was DREAMING πŸ˜‘😑😑 

Mohan says Guru I want to tell Megha the truth. Guru says if not for yourself but at least for others don'tsay anything.😑

Precap: Mohan says I am dying inside. Indu says the only way to shut her up is by agreeing to go for Megha's wedding. Riddhima in front of the mirror and says he was never yours. She puts back a sindoor ka dabba. On the other side Megha dressed up as a bride, picks up a sindoor ka dabba and Nanhi comes and dashes into her and the dabba falls down. Megha shocked and worried.

Main padh rahi thi..padh rahi thi..fir jaan mein jaan aayi ki its a dream..yeah i am one of those who feel shaadi ho jaaye..baaki baad mein dekh lengey..yeah i am regressive like thatπŸ˜†
Originally posted by shamil

maine kahaa tha na😎

Mujhe lagta hain shaadi ke baad bhi voh confess nahin karega... kisi aur se pataa chalega Megha ko
Kuch bhi ho... AK was looking damn gorgeous in precap. πŸ˜³
indu is coming to the shaadi..oh god...
Guys just an imp message for everyone here we are keeping a fans speak section for Kunal's Bday thread so if all of u can answer this question and send me yr rplies or post them on the Bday Preps thread it will b gr8

ques- when u hear the name Kunal Karan Kapoor - your first thoughts or reactions?

Mamta why are you explaining? How can he just walk in here and bash us? πŸ˜‘ Hum kuch bhi kahe? LU nahi padha jaa sakta kam se kam kuch bhi type karne se pehle episode toh dekh lo. I am sorry but he cannot name members like this in his post. 

Arrey Leave it yaarπŸ˜†! 

Kuch bhi chaapne se pehle episode toh dekh lo. Muh kholne se pehle episode dekh kar aao. Then eat your words! Go and bash members in other threads not here! 
Neelu ko gussa bhi aata hai...good to see
thanks MEghan for bringing diff trait of Neelu ...and thanks maaf na karne ke liye seriously tum maaf nahi karoge ti hum zidagi bhaar narak main jalengee...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Mujhe lagta hain shaadi ke baad bhi voh confess nahin karega... kisi aur se pataa chalega Megha ko
aisa math bhol,reshu
Originally posted by Kunalrocks

Good i dint want him to confess..it will men too many repurcussions of badnaami for megha n vyas family..good it was a dream..chalo kabhi toh dream ka theek use kiya..πŸ˜†

Even in dream these questions have been raised... but if this marriage happens then it would be illegal... what to say... 😭