Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SS: relationships part 2 on page 3 (Page 3)

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
continue pleaseClapClapClapClap

asrkkr Newbie
asrkkr
asrkkr

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
SS: Relationships part 2

At Rm Anjali was pacing up and down trying desperately to call Arnav. He did not answer his phone.

Anjali: Where is chottey. I am getting worried now it is 2:00 am and still no word from him. Earlier if ever he would get late he would call and leave a message atleast.

The doorbell rang. Arnav walked in through the door and headed straight for his room.

Anjali: Where have you been i was so worried?

Aranv heard his Di but chose to ignore and continued walking.

Anjali: i will not let you leave answer me what are you so upset about i have been trying to rebuild my life and you are wallowing in self pity for a girl who is a conniving deceitful person.

Aranv: That's it Di . You do not want to accept the reality. The reality that your beloved husband is a deceitful, conniving man. Khushi has done nothing but care for everyone and what did she get in return hurt pain and suffering.

Anjali: Chottey i did it for you i do not want you to get set up in her trap like my husband. I am just trying to protect you.

Aranv: For me Di can you not see how much it hurt me to let her go. Can you not see that me ASR who never trusted anyone exvept you with his feeling. Felt a myriad of emotions for that girl. I fought against the feeling with every thing i had. I lost. And now because of you i lost her.  You wanted the things to go back to how they were. This is how i was, a heartless cold man. You should be happy the Asr in Arnav is back that man who had his heart on his sleeve has gone now.

Anjali now started realizing that because of her Aranv was hurt. She wanted to see him happy, but something was stopping her. Her belief in her husband . She now wanted to know the truth but how. She decided that no matter what she will get the proof for Arnav only then will things get better.

She went to payal and asked her the whole story, then started rummaging through her cupboard looking for some kind of clue. She even checked the cot her husband got for their  baby this is where she found the will. She was stunned. She checked Shyam's laptop and saw pictures of Khushi saved on it. Now she started piecing the puzzle together and came to realize how wrong she was. Ashamed at her behaviour she was full of remorse and wanted to make things right.

Next day.

Anjali went to GH. Buaji opened the door.

Buaji: What are you doing here? Making life miserable for Khushi at RM was not enough for all of you that you have come here to insult her further. I will not let it happen. Please go away.

Anjali: Buaji please listen to me once i am so sorry for what happened. I want to take khushi back to RM aranv and khushi belong together, please understand. He loves her very much.

Buaji: it is so convenient for you people to play with other's emotions. For a minute did you stop and think about the sweet sensitive girl. She lost her parents has faced hardships throughout her life. Always has tried to please people so that they will accept her because somewhere she feels that if she did not then everyone will leave her and she will be alone. look what has her love given her a gift of rejection, heartache and a deep void.

Anjali tried but could donothing to persuade buaji to understand.

She went to payal to try to get Khushi to speak to Aranv.

Payal: It is too late now Khushi has left the city and is now in Mumbai. I think she has somewhere given up on all of us. I saw in in her eyes the day she left.

Anjali went to Arnav's office

Anjali: Chottey please listen to me i apologise for my actions and want you to get Khushi back in our lives. Go chottey get your wife back.

Aranv was shocked to hear this and wanted to know what had changed anjali's decision. But the only thing more important was getting Khushi back he booked a ticket to Mumbai and left immediately.

Mumbai

Khushi  was deep in thought. She promised herself that no matter what she will never allow anyone close to my heart ever again, will never let anyone hurt me again.

She started her day at the culinary school purposefully. The way she worked throughout the day it seemed she had something to prove to the world that Khushi Kumari Gupt did not need anyone.

Arnav found the hostel where Khushi was staying and went immediately to her.

Aranv: Khushi  i love you. I never meant those things i said i only did it for Di, but now things are right and Di regrets her actions. i am so sorry for all the hurtful things i have said, please now come back i miss you i am lost without you. It seems there is a integral part missing from my soul.

Khushi stood there listening , not a single emotion passed through her face nothing there just a viel of indifference.

Aranv: Khushi please say something.

Khushi : i forgive all of you now please leave me alone i have work.

Araav could not understand what had happened to his animated sweet bubbly Khushi he could no longer see even atrace of his Khushi in this girl standing before him.

He tried again and again but nothing from Khushi no reply no reaction just silence.

He went back to Delhi and informed everyone that Khushi might never come back it was all their fault and no one could make it right.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21farha451288swati2011aparna7vasulibrauchuramanprempottertiger1234kriti25--SKALOVE--starandrainbowSavera84soumyaknanz_2211DarkBecomingarniepervaizAshavinareshSVtinselajoopkeenu_kk-Yuks-felicitysmoak.zohakhan7

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Poor Arnav. But Im waiting to see how he wins her back
Great update!
rjhaveri Senior Member
rjhaveri
rjhaveri

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
wonderfully written.
zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
poor arnav nd khushi :(
awesome stry
continue soon
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Loved it <3 Anjali found out the truth 2 late :/ poor khushi she just seems like a dead body just livin life :| cum on Arnav man up and win her :D update soon xoxox
nareshSV IF-Dazzler
nareshSV
nareshSV

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
wow khushi...be like that then only they will come to know about your value...
srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
good and great

Go to top