India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS: relationships part 2 on page 3

asrkkr Newbie
asrkkr
asrkkr

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

A short story based on the current track. Anjali was drifting away further from arnav and was convinced that her brother did not care for her anymore.

Anjali: Chottey everything has changed you have changed your priorities have changed. You are in love and Khushi is the most important person in your life you have forgotten everything and everyone else. People who have loved you always have now become secondary to your wife. You have been avoiding me and finding excuses so that you can spend your time with Khushi.

Arnav: It is not true Di you are the most important person in my life. Khushi is a big part of my life too but you come first your happiness and well being is of the utmost importance to me.

Anjali: If that is the case then answer me this that how come you never once asked for proof from khushi regarding the story she so convincingly spun around my husband. You banished my husband from this house yet Khushi continues to live here happily. If my husband was at fault then i think khushi too is at fault. Why should only one person get the blame of the fiasco.  iF what u say chottey ,is true about me being your priority then my wishes are a important to you.

Arnav: Yes Di whatever you wish for except shyam's return to RM i will do anything you say.

Anjali: I want Khushi out of RM too.

Arnav was shocked he did not know what to do what to say to pacify his Di.

Anjali: Chottey all i want is Khushi out of my sight my life your life and then may be we can go back to how things were before.

Arnav : Di she is innocent i am telling you i too thought that she was having an affair with shyam that is why i married her by force but i found out that she was innocent in the whole mess.

Anjali: If you want to change my mind then get me proof of her innocence.

Arnav: Di do you not believe me when i tell you she is not wrong and has only been a victim.

Anjali: would you believe me if i say the same about shyamji.

Arnav: Di please try and understand ,

Anjali:  No chottey . i understand fully you are incapable of letting go of your khushi, so i will leave and go to shyam ji.

Arnav (angry): No Di i will never let that happen. Khushi will leave RM. But i asure you things can never be the same again.

After this conversation Arnav speaks to Khushi rudely, states that since the contract is now over she is not needed in RM. She has been a source of unhappiness and trouble for the raizadas. It is best that she leaves as early as possible.

Khushi left RM with tears in her eyes a broken heart and sense of betrayal.

He saw her leaving and felt helpless he wanted to pull her back in his life but knew that letting her go is the only option left for him. If he told her the truth she would wait for him and like always selflessly let herself get used by all. He would never let that happen ever again.

After a few days

Anjali was happier now, she thought that in sometime chottey would understand and maybe realize that his wife was a deceitful cunning woman.

Anjali knocked on Arnav's door with a big bowl of kheer.

Anjali: Chotey i made this specially for you without sugar. You will like it.

Arnav could not even look her way kept staring at his laptop and gave no reply.

Anjali: I am keeping it here please it eat i do not want you neglecting food and medicines.

Arnav felt nothing he felt no elation no joy in the fact that his sister was looking better and attempting to mend the wide gap in their relation. He was angry full of despair. All he could see and think of was Khushi's tears while leaving RM. He thought why did he end up hurting the ones he loved the most. He wanted to make sure that Khushi was alright. He called up GH.

Phone rings at GH.

Buaji picks up the phone: Hello who is it nandkishore??

No reply from the other end.

Buaji keeps down the phone and goes to Khushi.

Khushi has no spoken a single word about what happened at RM. After a lot of probing from amma buaji also she did no utter a single word all she did was sit in her room there was a kind of emptiness  in her eyes which troubled everyone. They had never seen her like this. Amma called up payal to ask what had occurred at RM. Payal told her about the contract marriage and how Khushi was asked to leave. Hearing this they wanted to console Khushi but she gave no response to all the cajoling from her family members. They all thought that the best solution was for Khushi to leave Delhi as long as she lived here she would never forget the past.

Buaji: Khushi bitya why do you not go to Mumbai and take up a culinary course you always wanted to do.

Khushi did not reply but started packing her things and getting ready for Mumbai.

At RM

Arnav wanted to try to call up Gh again but thought it better not to try today maybe tomorrow he could ring up and find out about Khushi.

Arnav gets ready to leave for office.

Nani: Arnav bitwa join us for breakfast Anjali has cooked up a scrumptious feast for you all your favourite dishes.

Anajli : Come chotey, sit with me we will enjoy this breakfast together just like when we were little.

Arnav walks out of the house without looking in their direction.

Nani: Give him time Anjali. You take care of yourself and the baby.

Though nani knew how unfair the whole situation was could not bring herself to speak to Anjali on her unjustified demand to make khushi leave.

Arnav was in a foul mood he was restless his staff did not know what had happened he barked orders left right and centre treated people rudely. Wanted things done immediately.

Anjali tried calling Arnav to check whether he had lunch and his medicines but he did not pick up the phone. She tried Akash's number and asked him.

Anjali: Akash has chotey had his lunch.

Akash: No Di he has'nt i tried to tell him only to have him shut the door on my face.

Anjali: Why is he being so difficult can he not understand how i feel.

Akash: Di can you understand how he must be feeling??

With this he kept the phone and called payal to enquire about Khushi.

Arnav felt bad for treated akash this way he was on his way to Akash's cabin when he heard a phone conversation between payal and Akash. I think it is the best for Khushi to leave Delhi too. Buaji has taken the right decision. Arnav staggered back he could not believe that he will not see Khushi he will not hear her lilting voice her tinkling laugh. He just had to see her before she left even if it was briefly.

He ran out of the office started the car and headed straight to the station. He was like a man possessed he searched everywhere all the platforms. He was frantically trying to look though all the windows of the train. Just at that moment he felt her presence he looked to the other side to see the face of his beloved. He hid behing a pillar and drunk in the sight of her. She looked despondent lifeless like a wax doll. She moved but there was no hint of the once beautiful spirited girl he fell in love with. He turned away unable to cope with a sense of remorse and desolation he felt it felt to him as if someone had carved out his heart from the chest with bare hands. He left the station and drove the whole night trying to remember every little incident sweet moment they shared.

Part 2 coming up
please do send in your feedback.
Thanks 

Part 2 on page 3

Edited by asrkkr - 24 July 2012 at 12:47am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiaparna7swati2011va20171mbobby2011scarletmoondivya146rosalinda92manjusha_92DarkBecomingrjhaverinina282Savera84fan09samspriyanka09vini09lovebadhancrazyaddictionstarplus31barfiAshavinareshSVNothingLastsKareena1994farheen75musicfan5ameena671ajoopsiva2901Nidsubh007-Yuks-tinselkeenu_kkfelicitysmoak.zohakhan7

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Hi friendSmile Welcome to IPKKND forumEmbarrassed
Its very Interesting
Omg i hate AnjaliAngryAngryAngry
Hope Arnav & kushi will be together soon 
eagerly waiting to c Arhi romanceDay Dreaming
Continue soon & pm me Smile

Edited by siva2901 - 23 July 2012 at 7:45am
NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
kituttar bitaccha!!! mitaddar chitod!!! hitaram jitada!!! he needs a massive kick up the behind!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSV-Yuks-

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I love it so far. I love the concept and I love how its playing out

Please PM me when you update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSV

Usma55 Goldie
Usma55
Usma55

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Please contine soon
Update soon
zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
that was a brilliant piece of writing :D
Anjali is so immature nd a selfish creature >.<
arnav :@
poor khushi Cry
continue soon
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Urghhh how much I'm hating Anjali Censored And him being nasty to khushi :/ he better get her back and make it up 2 her ???
vini09 Senior Member
vini09
vini09

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
very nice. pls continue

Go to top