Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

In sbs - anandi at bhago's funeral (Page 8)

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

bhago ko turant realize hua tha ki bal vivah kurke hume galti ki tabhi to sandhya se unhone kaha aapki baat na maan kur galti ki ab aap anandi ko rah dikhayen .kum se kum woh jagya ki tarah deeth nahi hai

For 16 years when her daughter was being tortured by dadisa and her personality being crushed by jagat's abuse,  bhago never realized that child marriage was wrong?  It is only after jagat leaves anandi that child marriage is wrong?

then what does that say about bhago really?   That she is a mother who would be happier if her daughter has a Mrs. jagat tag regardless of whatever mental and emotional torture her daughter was bearing because of the tag?

If bhago was a real mom, she would have atleast given emotional solace to anandi whenever anandi used to come to her ... I am not saying that she needed to take a stand for anandi in the haveli matters because that might have created more problems... but she could atleast have been a place for solace where anandi could have found comfort just by venting her heart and mind's pain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12aparnaumaelasingh

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

ok  jagaya cannot blame all on child marriage but then even all other adults cannot hold themselves innocents and put entire blame on him for all the mess and here the way members are holding him sole person responsible for bhago's death...

Bravo Bravo well said!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Quite frankly, then we can start putting the blame on anandi as well...by all sorts of extensions of logic and connecting the dots.

e.g.  If anandi had agreed earlier to marry shiv when dadisa first asked him,  then maybe bhago's health would have improved... It is anandi's fault and refusal not to marry shiv that is also responsible for bhago's health...

does that make any sense?

and for those who say the child marriage is not to blame, and it is adult bigamy that is to blame...
the response to that is that the reason anandi found herself in the situation of being a victim of adult bigamy is because she was in the child marriage with jagya to begin with.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
You know, this whole discussion has underscored an important point for me...

which is as follows:

We can only be responsible for our own happiness,  we cannot hold others responsible for our happiness.

All too often, we have this expectation "If only x would behave this way, then I would be happy"

"if only y would change his behaviour, then I would be happy"

"only if people behave in the way I want them to, can I feel happy"

And the fact is reality bites... and people will always behave the way they want to... and so it is up to us not to have any expectations from them and to take responsibility for our happiness REGARDLESS OF THE WAY THEY BEHAVE.

So, to say that if only jagya had done something differently can bhago be happy is just off... and off to a great degree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

Jagat is always a punchbag by virtue of his deeds...we need not research for reasons (like we normally do for positive characters)...
Before Bhago dies, I wanted two things to happen,
(1) Marriage of Anandi..
& (2)repentance of Jagya for his illtreatment of Anandi.. (forget adult choice & divorce those can b opted for @ any time as per the law of land)...
Whatever Jagat did to Anandi was illegal ,immoral,& inhumane...

Bhago saw the repentance of DS n BHAIRON...

Ps: no where had I expressed that Jagat killed Bhago ..
But Jagat is a punchbag n he deserves punching in every manner PERIOD ...There's absolutely NO point in researching & reasoning out the logic in punches..   No repentance by Jagat..hence no need to forgive the character...
and i think no one has said that you said he killed bhago LOL ..because some one has been shown done some bad work mean should we become blind towards him. and keep blaming him and why do only positive things have their logic many negative things too...why a person did so...we cannot only look at  that person's bad side only when he has done good works too  ..even for that he should not be rewarded ...and why there is no point in searching for reasons ...Stern Smile.no person comes out like this from a mother's womb circumstances take him to that form ..some can be considered valid some completely not valid ..and i think through Jagaya cvs actually tried to prove to parents don't raise your children like DS raised him...is it a small thing not a valid reason for his actions ..why he became so egosistic and thinks he can do anything ,,,,,,,may be you have different view point but i completely disagree with you here there is no point in researching reasons for it Stern Smileand i guess no one is asking forgiveness here for  Jagaya without his realization and repentance but some members are actually saying even after that he should not  be forgiven ..he should never be forgiven and die alone to which people like me disgaree ...if DS and mahveer singh like people can be given a chance after they realized their mistakes and repented for them btw DS was given chances after chances even when she didn't actually repented for her mistakesLOLbut still now she did ..so ok ...and why Jagaya should not be given that chance i don't understand Confused

Edited by mahi12 - 23 July 2012 at 11:15pm
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i dont know what tinoo sidra r saying pur mera point yeh hai ki jagya ko acchi tarah pata tha ki bhago anandi ke saath fully emotionally attached hain phir bhi jagya ne jaanbhuj kur aisi harkat ki  ki  bhago ko takleef ho .some people r now uselesly blaming bhago inspite she ask forgive from sandhya teacher .now jagya is fully responsible for bhago  condition  because he never went to bhago to ask forgive but instead he is chikna ghada .ab koi fayada nahi maafi maagne se kyonki maafi magne se bhago  ki life nahi aa jayegi 
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
u knw in a way jagya is not responsible rather he contributed / triggered her ( bhago) halat , more i feel is her own guilt, her own helplessness of being unable to save her daughter protect her daughter, i feel she would have been the same way if anandi was a child widow also?

she took a decison - however wrong right( at that time there was no law agianst it hence not a crime rather the way of marriage in the entire district so it was more of a way of life)  from her view: she agve a richer home, the biggest haveli in village, aklota beta, decen folks all that,
ddnt work out thats another thing!
even if in childhood- she shunned anandi- that was her mindset: no matter what happens u stay there no where else!! , even when anandi went back( after growing up) she was chill after that, now my work is done then the soultion came that leave all and come here- here she was shunned by her daughter- all the years of saying thi is ur home this is ur fmaily they come ifrst actually happened, she said this is her home and y blame them only y not u?
the fact that the daughter is in pain coz of a decison she was a part of , the fact that she couldnt do anything to remove the pain the fact that she will be alone for the whole of the life - that is what is eating her up- had it not being jagya guari marriage and had it been jagyas death or jagayas voilence towards anandi i feel she wuld have blamed herslef
so for me more than anyone else she blames herslef and it is her guilt that is eating her up- instead of ds and bhairon who got over the guilt ot make it better, she lost the battle in fornt of it!! maybe coz she never felt any contro lover her daughter, she felt ab tou she is there i cant do anytihng and she will suffer.
so what happened to anandi is what made her this but mroe so coz she feels she allowed it to happen she was one of the preapartors for it hence the guilt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KwitKattsaparnauma

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

ok   if  jagaya cannot blame all on child marriage but then even all other adults cannot hold themselves innocents and put entire blame on him for all the mess and here the way members are holding him sole person responsible for bhago's death...i will say i am pretty impressed with DS only so far as far as all adult characters are concerned in serial..when Bhairo was blaming jagaya for all the mess in Anandi's life she stopped him and first pointed out her own mistakes ...so i guess everyone has their own wrong work  in all the pain and suffering all have got ...leaving only Anandi she was and is innocent ..suffered mostly because of others ...Jagaya is getting his sufferings he lost so much was humilated so much..will get more ..so if if if he realizes his mistakes and repents for them .truely then instead of being hanged  he should be  given a chance by his family ..instead of no forgiveness never acceptance ..die alone without anyone near you ..Confused

death everyone has to die one day but one death is natural one as penalty for something ..i really don;t think Jagaya deserve death in penalty or  punishment for Bhago's death  why he should get that he didn't kill her Confused
bold exactly sidra ..really everyone is here saying Jagaya cannot defended as whatever he did was as an adult ...right ..then others how they can be defended for their actions were they kids infact much older than Jagaya is still now ...didn't they think of what their actions will lead toConfused

Edited by mahi12 - 23 July 2012 at 11:28pm
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
and please before supporting jagya remember what he was doing with anandi before he met gauri remember mela scene and birthday scene payal scene and remember that scene also when small jagya went to meet anandi at bilaria without telling his parent.kum se kum bhago ne to nahi kaha tha anandi jagya se milne  jaitsar jao. un paanch varshon mein

Edited by surabhi01 - 23 July 2012 at 10:48pm

Go to top