Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

In sbs - anandi at bhago's funeral (Page 6)

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Jagya has NO legal right to blame on child marriage once he crossed the mandatory age limit of 23 years to nullify his Child marriage with Anandi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

Jagya has NO legal right to blame on child marriage once he crossed the mandatory age limit of 23 years to nullify his Child marriage with Anandi..
Agreed.  But, adultry and bigamy...is not equivalent to murder as crimes go and divorce is not a crime at all per our societal standards.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shilpa.AgarwalKwitKattsBeautifulSoul_aparnauma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
P.S. - If I were Bhago... I would want my daughter to look forward towards Shiv not backward towards Jugat... blaming/shaming... pointless hai..  Live LIFE instead.  Best and Sweetest Revenge wahi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KwitKatts

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jermey1

lemme clear first i am not supporting Jagaya's actions  but those are blaming him for  Bhago 's death do you all remember a woman naming Sandhya Anandi 's teacher jee ..how much she stopped both Anandi's parents  and  dadisaa not to do bal vivah of Anandi .did they listen to her infact Sandhya was humilated in public and had to leave the village ..now if they all suffered because of  their big mistake they made at that time so why are you all declaring Jagaya as the culprit when they all themselves are not innocents ..if they can be forgiven then why not him Confusedits not like Jagaya murdered Bhago...she suffered because of her own wrong decision  Ouchwhy didn't she  listen to Sandhya and destroyed her own daughter's childhood and she and Anandi suffered so much because of  that wrong decision and old  useless customs OuchAnandi's parents and Dadisaa  paid for their own wrong doing Ouch
the big message is that the culprit is not a person but this wrong custom of child marriage...while taking this step one does not realise how it can destroy families, relation, and people

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KwitKattsmahi12BeautifulSoul_

KwitKatts IF-Dazzler
KwitKatts
KwitKatts

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

P.S. - If I were Bhago... I would want my daughter to look forward towards Shiv not backward towards Jugat... blaming/shaming... pointless hai..  Live LIFE instead.  Best and Sweetest Revenge wahi hai

I guess thats exactly what she is gonna ask Anandi to doBig smile But kaash vo nai marteCry

AnjanaYYZ

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
ok  if  jagaya cannot blame all on child marriage but then even all other adults cannot hold themselves innocents and put entire blame on him for all the mess and here the way members are holding him sole person responsible for bhago's death...i will say i am pretty impressed with DS only so far as far as all adult characters are concerned in serial..when Bhairo was blaming jagaya for all the mess in Anandi's life she stopped him and first pointed out her own mistakes ...so i guess everyone has their own wrong work  in all the pain and suffering all have got ...leaving only Anandi she was and is innocent ..suffered mostly because of others ...Jagaya is getting his sufferings he lost so much was humilated so much..will get more ..so if if if he realizes his mistakes and repents for them .truely then instead of being hanged  he should be  given a chance by his family ..instead of no forgiveness never acceptance ..die alone without anyone near you ..Confused

death everyone has to die one day but one death is natural one as penalty for something ..i really don;t think Jagaya deserve death in penalty or  punishment for Bhago's death  why he should get that he didn't kill her Confused

Edited by sidra08 - 23 July 2012 at 10:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Casper-mahi12aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Neutral2 Groupbie
Neutral2
Neutral2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
There is no harm if anandi will blame jagat for her mother's death. After all jagat had blamed anandi for his child death/ guari accident. Their score will be equal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123milindrose

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neutral2

There is no harm if anandi will blame jagat for her mother's death. After all jagat had blamed anandi for his child death/ guari accident. Their score will be equal.
then what will be difference between him and her...Confused

mahi12

Go to top