Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

In sbs - anandi at bhago's funeral (Page 2)

Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

and let me clear yes bhago did mistake by marrying anandi in childhood but when she came to know jagya cheated anandi she went to sandhya teacher and beg forgiveness from sandhya and before that bhago even said to anandi to stay with us bhago at least realized that she has done both wrong to anandi and sandhya but jagya how much he slapped by family members but he still marry gauri when he went to haveli after marrying gauri he even hold his father hand when his father try to slap him at that time jagya was very arrogant towards family he even do not care of anandi and any family tears even bhago cries there is no effect on him he did not realize that he has done wrong and he always uneccesary blame to singh family.though he said many times to anandi that i have cheated u but he never ask forgive from anandi and from his family but he always want his father should talk nicely to him and should pat on his back now it is too late for jagya asking forgivness
i said in case if he realizes his mistakes and repent for them then he should be forgiven not before that  LOL btw Jagaya did ask forgiveness from Anandi and all but the thing is he still never realized his mistakes completely he says sorry  but next day he back to same LOL  ...i  don't remember those episodes when Bhago went to Sandhya ..i must have missed them ...she realized her mistakes  so no grudge towards her ..DS also did no anger towards her ..they all should be forgiven ...here members are giving Jagaya punishment even if he ask forgiveness .no forgiveness ...he is responsible for Bhago;s death ..no sorry for him even if he asks..then i disagree with it as i said before whatever he did he is responsible for it but rest are no innocents  if you blame him for Bhago's death ...then i think there are many others too including DS ..Jagaya is no self production of his own but thanks to bad upbriniging of DS ...Ouchand btw no forgiveness for Jagaya never acceptance ever by his family is a punishment for Singh family as well ...Ouchthey still have hope in their heart their son will be back to them if they never accept him back and let him die alone ...they will also be suffering his loss ...are you ok with it ..Shiv has his own family how long he can console them ...Anandi will have her new house soon new responsibilties.for her so what Singhs have ..especially Sumi and Bhairo ..loneliness are they sinners too they should never get their son back Confused

Edited by jermey1 - 23 July 2012 at 9:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmafredoommahi12BeautifulSoul_

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
but let us be clear that bhago didnt go to teacherji to apologize per se... she went to say "now my daughters life is ruined, so please help fix her life with education"...

then when teacherji made a sour face at bhago... then, at that point, she sort of tendered an apology because it looked like there was no other go... teacherji did not exactly leap to her service.

I would have appreciated bhago's apology if there was no matlab attached to it... here it just became a sort of formality to be overcome if at all she was to receive help for anandi now that jagya had walked out on anandi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varsha112006Casper-

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
bhago will die? Shocked is this true?
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hi monamie -- in today's sbs they showed a brief clip of shiv and anandi in full white sari and all at bhago's funeral - so I guess the answer is yes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jermey1

Originally posted by mishti31

Originally posted by jermey1

lemme clear first i am not supporting Jagaya's actions  but those are blaming him for  Bhago 's death do you all remember a woman naming sandhya Anandi 's teacher jee ..how much she stopped both Anandi's parents , dadisaa not to do bal vivah of Anandi .did they listen to her infact sandhya was humilated in public and had to leave the village ..now if they all suffered because of  their big mistake they made at that time so why are you all declaring Jagaya as the culprit when they all themselves are not innocents ..if they can be forgiven then why not him Confusedits not like Jagaya murdered Bhago...she suffered because of her own deed Ouchwhy didn't she  listen to Sandhya and destroyed her own daughter's childhood Ouch

Agreed she is also behind this... bt she did it unknowingly... she is uneducated and did BV as it ws custom(which ws truely wrong ) but what jagya did is also nt acceptable... it was a crime He ditched her daughter knowingly which hurted her the most... u cnt blame BV for the whole mess... to some extent it is but not completely.. J cheated his spouse aftr being adult... if he alws knew which type of partner he wanted thn he wudnt hv accepted A after being adult. He did bigamy and bought 2nd wife which broke Bhago... 

P.S. : Mistakes cn b forgiven but not crimes...
being uneducated doesn't mean you have no intellect..there are many people who are uneducated but still very wise and Bhago i disagree with you  she is very wise woman ..she is same woman who tried her level 's best to save her husband from wrong path...she immediately understood right and wrong and how unknowingly she did Bal Vivah of AnandiConfused...an educated woman to whom they sent their daughter to study was advising them they didn't bother to listen to her  and please once again rewatch those epsiodes of when Sandhya was stopping them she gave them many examples but they didn't bother to listen ..and they were no kids but adults ..have seen much more world having far more experience then Jagaya still has now ...so how they can be defended .i don;t understand ...Confusedand Jagaya cheated his wife ..destiny  has given him enough punishment ..more will be heading his way if he repents for his mistakes then why not forgiven ..if Dadisaa the biggest messer LOLcan be forgiven then why not him ...and if you see Jagaya works as crimes then DS works were  also crimes LOLshe repented for them so she is forgiven then Jagaya should also be if he  repents ... i will say he is no sole responisble for all the mess ...many people are and the biggest reason so far cvs give for all the mess in Anandi's lfe Bal Vivah.of her ...then tell me who did Bal vivah of AnandiLOL

You are right Bhago is a wise woman she definitely knew what is wrong and what is right.Bal vivah is paractice that is followed in the community in which she existed.It is the way things are done in their community.In that context she was not doing any wrong though it is illegal.The way she saw things she felt that her daughter would suffer more if she is not married off.
But coming to her husband she tried to show him the right way because he was trying to earn money by illegal as well unethical means which are considered as wrong universally.
Both Bhago and Khazan Singh repented for performing Bal vivah and in fact when  Bhago met Sandhya teacher and she accepted that they were wrong and conceded that Anandi is paying the price for their mistake.
Even Dadisa has conceded she is wrong on so many counts and she trying to make amends.
But has Jagya realised his mistakes ? No.Probably once he realises his mistakes and tries to make amends his parents may find it in them to forgive him.
Let Jagya realise what he has done.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossvarsha112006Casper-mahi12fastforwardBeautifulSoul_

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Did Anandi promise to get married or did she promise that she would get married to Shiv?
Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apjk

You are right Bhago is a wise woman she definitely knew what is wrong and what is right.Bal vivah is paractice that is followed in the community in which she existed.It is the way things are done in their community.In that context she was not doing any wrong though it is illegal.The way she saw things she felt that her daughter would suffer more if she is not married off.
But coming to her husband she tried to show him the right way because he was trying to earn money by illegal as well unethical means which are considered as wrong universally.
Both Bhago and Khazan Singh repented for performing Bal vivah and in fact when  Bhago met Sandhya teacher and she accepted that they were wrong and conceded that Anandi is paying the price for their mistake.
Even Dadisa has conceded she is wrong on so many counts and she trying to make amends.
But has Jagya realised his mistakes ? No.Probably once he realises his mistakes and tries to make amends his parents may find it in them to forgive him.
Let Jagya realise what he has done.
bold this is what i am saying ...if he realizes his mistakes ..truely repents for them...win his family's trust which is surely not easy for him   will be very difficult ..he will have to do loads of effort but if he does so then he should be forgiven ..not before that Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12BeautifulSoul_aparnauma

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

hi monamie -- in today's sbs they showed a brief clip of shiv and anandi in full white sari and all at bhago's funeral - so I guess the answer is yes.

thanks tinoo...i just watched the link nipun posted..Smile

Go to top