Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

In sbs - anandi at bhago's funeral (Page 11)

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
you know? why pin the blame on jagat et. al...

the real reason that bhago was shattered was that anandi called her "paraya"...

when bhago and khajan came to know that this J-G wedding had taken place, they came to the haveli and tried to drag anandi out of the haveli by her hand, saying "dont live here anymore, come and live with us, the three of us will live together from now on"...

and anandi broke off away her hand from bhago's hand and said " you are paraya, I cant come with you. I will live here with my apne"   (for non hindi speakers paraya=not mine,  apna =mine),

at that point, that is what shattered bhago -- that her daughter called her paraya and considered dadisa and the singhs her apna.

It is not guilt about anandi's life per se, it is more the shock that anandi rejected her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
ha ha jubse gauri aur jagya ki shadi hui hai tub se maine ek bhi episode nahi miss kiya anandi ne jub paraya kaha tha to anandi ne baad mein apni maa se maafi bhi mangi thi .

Edited by surabhi01 - 24 July 2012 at 1:21am
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
surabhi, my principle in life is if you dont feel something is appropriate then dont do it at all...

what is the point of doing something and then apologizing for it?

okay, anandi said 'paraya' to her mom, and then apologized for it the next day...

but what is there to apologize?  did she not realize that her mom will feel bad if she says that?

there was no need to tell her mother "you are paraya they are my apna"... she could have told her mother "i love you, and you are my apna,  but they are also my apna... and I want to stay with them because even if the beendhni relationship is no longer in place, i still have 'dil ka rishta'...

I believe we all know what we are saying and what we are doing  (if we really examine our hearts)...
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
lo ab aapko  kisi ke maafi maagne mein takleef ho rahi hai  aap ke pass bhago aur anandi jaisi character aaye to aap bezhizak maaf mut kariyega apne principle pur humesha stick rahiyega pur mafi koi aur kisi se mang raha hai isme objection kyon

Edited by surabhi01 - 24 July 2012 at 2:19am

Go to top