Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

In sbs - anandi at bhago's funeral (Page 10)

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

aur tinoo ji aap baar baar police incident ka jikar kur rahi hain bhago ne jo sandhya se maafi mangi uske baare mein to boliye

mai aapse baat nahi kar rahi thi... mai leo se baat kar rahi thi kyonki unhone kaha ki woh crime nahi tha... isliye maine police ka zikr kiya.

rahi baat bhago ki apology ki... mai to pehle hi bol chuki hoo... ki woh apology matlab se maangi gayi thi... bhago ne usse pehle kabhi maafi nahi maangi ... jab anandi ko madad ki zaroorat thi, tabhi maafi maangi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12elasingh

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
oh common if you dont feel pity on woman  who is going to die ok but please then dont make such rediculous comment about her that is deeth because from that onwards anandi will  never  meet her mother

Edited by surabhi01 - 24 July 2012 at 12:23am
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
bhago sandhya ke pass isliye gayi thi taaki woh anandi ko moral support de sake koi apni beti ke liye financial support nahi maangne aayi thi
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I feel pity for the dying woman... but not pity enough to take away all blame from her head and pin it on jagat.

bhago's dying is in its place ... and the responsibility of her state is in its place and the two are completely different.

and I will make whatever statements I please to defend my thoughts on the matter... that is the point of the forum.

The only thing we agree upon when we enter the forum is that we will discuss balika vadhu.  after that everything is open for a variety of points of view... and there need not be agreement on all points of view.

You want to keep talking about bhago's apology go ahead...

Did bhago apologize to teacherji at any time after anandi's child marriage saying "I am sorry you got beaten up by the villagers even though you were telling the truth"?  No. at that time she quietly witnessed the physical abuse.

16 years later,  she has the gall to go to the same teacherji and say "please help my laado"...

at that time, teacherji made a sour face and refused to help... THEN bhago apologized for the past.

Bhago kitni deeth hai ?  A decent person would have first started with the apology, and THEN asked for teacherji's help...

bhago toh itna bhi manners nahi dikha sakti thi?  straight away inflicting herself into teacherji's house and asking for help without addressing the past? Angry
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

bhago sandhya ke pass isliye gayi thi taaki woh anandi ko moral support de sake koi apni beti ke liye financial support nahi maangne aayi thi

support is support ... whether it is moral or financial is irrelevant.

and if teacherji has to give moral support, then she will have to invest time... and time is money... so even moral support is financial support in the long run.  teacherji has alternative uses of her time.  why should she invest it in anandi... particularly if bhago is the one asking for moral support?  what did bhago do to her in the past?

why should anyone take teacherji or her moral support for granted?

when i dont want you,  I will turn my back on you and watch you be manhandled by villagers... but when i want you, i will not hesitate to come back to your doorstep and ask for moral support for my daughter? 

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
read my upper comment ki bhago kaun sa support maagne gayi thi aur aisa support maangne mein koi burai nahi aur aap ko kyon takleef ho rahi hai bhago sandhya se madad magne gayi madad magne se sandhya ka khuchh nuksan ho gaya kya jo aap bhago pur itna naraj ho rahi hain

Edited by surabhi01 - 24 July 2012 at 12:33am
tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
padh liya maine aapka upar wala comment aur jawab bhi de diya.
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akvats01

J ' s sins are responsible for Bhago's condition.J was mature when he brought girgit woman home and cheated on her daughter. He was an Adult and he knew meaning of marriage when he could not control his lust after seeing Gauri in college.

For his ^%^%^ desiers he broken marriage with A. A mature man can definietly calculate how long will be the reaction of his criminal act. How can other man of similar age take actions according to family.

It is so difficult to believe that his desire harmones were playing so bad for Girgit woman, that he could not control them and went against entire family..

My complain to CV is that why have they left him with out punishment. Why and How CV' shown that A compromised as she thought that she would be doing wrong if she would him lesson for his act.

Any ways ...Confused

I think it is wrong to put the blame solely on Jagya's shoulders.Bhago also is responsible for her present condition.

Go to top