Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jagya has NO legal right to blame on child marriage once he crossed the mandatory age limit of 23 years to nullify his Child marriage with Anandi..
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sreevask

Jagya has NO legal right to blame on child marriage once he crossed the mandatory age limit of 23 years to nullify his Child marriage with Anandi..

Agreed.  But, adultry and bigamy...is not equivalent to murder as crimes go and divorce is not a crime at all per our societal standards.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
P.S. - If I were Bhago... I would want my daughter to look forward towards Shiv not backward towards Jugat... blaming/shaming... pointless hai..  Live LIFE instead.  Best and Sweetest Revenge wahi hai
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
Originally posted by: jermey1

lemme clear first i am not supporting Jagaya's actions  but those are blaming him for  Bhago 's death do you all remember a woman naming Sandhya Anandi 's teacher jee ..how much she stopped both Anandi's parents  and  dadisaa not to do bal vivah of Anandi .did they listen to her infact Sandhya was humilated in public and had to leave the village ..now if they all suffered because of  their big mistake they made at that time so why are you all declaring Jagaya as the culprit when they all themselves are not innocents ..if they can be forgiven then why not him πŸ˜•its not like Jagaya murdered Bhago...she suffered because of her own wrong decision  why didn't she  listen to Sandhya and destroyed her own daughter's childhood and she and Anandi suffered so much because of  that wrong decision and old  useless customs Anandi's parents and Dadisaa  paid for their own wrong doing 

the big message is that the culprit is not a person but this wrong custom of child marriage...while taking this step one does not realise how it can destroy families, relation, and people
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

P.S. - If I were Bhago... I would want my daughter to look forward towards Shiv not backward towards Jugat... blaming/shaming... pointless hai..  Live LIFE instead.  Best and Sweetest Revenge wahi hai

I guess thats exactly what she is gonna ask Anandi to doπŸ˜ƒ But kaash vo nai marte😭
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok  if  jagaya cannot blame all on child marriage but then even all other adults cannot hold themselves innocents and put entire blame on him for all the mess and here the way members are holding him sole person responsible for bhago's death...i will say i am pretty impressed with DS only so far as far as all adult characters are concerned in serial..when Bhairo was blaming jagaya for all the mess in Anandi's life she stopped him and first pointed out her own mistakes ...so i guess everyone has their own wrong work  in all the pain and suffering all have got ...leaving only Anandi she was and is innocent ..suffered mostly because of others ...Jagaya is getting his sufferings he lost so much was humilated so much..will get more ..so if if if he realizes his mistakes and repents for them .truely then instead of being hanged  he should be  given a chance by his family ..instead of no forgiveness never acceptance ..die alone without anyone near you ..πŸ˜•

death everyone has to die one day but one death is natural one as penalty for something ..i really don;t think Jagaya deserve death in penalty or  punishment for Bhago's death  why he should get that he didn't kill her πŸ˜•
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
Neutral2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
There is no harm if anandi will blame jagat for her mother's death. After all jagat had blamed anandi for his child death/ guari accident. Their score will be equal.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neutral2

There is no harm if anandi will blame jagat for her mother's death. After all jagat had blamed anandi for his child death/ guari accident. Their score will be equal.

then what will be difference between him and her...πŸ˜•
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes there should be difference between a butcher & scapegoat...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
may i ask where the  hell jagya realizes his mistake even after so much suffering but instead he is planning revenge on shiv .now coming singh family once they realizes child marriage is wrong they never supported child marriage again and bhago dies not because of child marriage if this is reason then bhago would have die before when dadisa used to torture anandi