In sbs - anandi at bhago's funeral - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Just for the sake of argument, we may even support Anandi if she maintains an illegal relationship with another boy in the village on the pretext of 5 year distance n later blame it on BV... & CHEMISTRY...
Then where r we heading for...?
Animal planet?
Originally posted by sreevask

Just for the sake of argument, we may even support Anandi if she maintains an illegal relationship with another boy in the village on the pretext of 5 year distance n later blame it on BV... & CHEMISTRY...
Then where r we heading for...?
Animal planet?
who is supporting Jagaya here ...πŸ˜• i hope your hint is not me πŸ˜† ...i am only saying he doesn't deserve death πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sidra08

who is supporting Jagaya here ...πŸ˜• i hope your hint is not me πŸ˜† ...i am only saying he doesn't deserve death πŸ˜†

I too only meant he doesn't deserve death...
But who is supporting Anandi here? I mean what wrong did she doConfusedConfused She deserves this support!!

who is supporting Jagaya here ...πŸ˜•i hope your hint is not meπŸ˜† ...i am only saying he doesn't deserve deathπŸ˜†<div></div>

I never meant to hurt anyone...all my posts refer to the characters generalized for the sake of discussion...
@katts....i am too confused what actually is going on here πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

i agree jagya and anandi's parents r responsible for all this

bcoz that time jagya and anandi were kid but there parents were older
bhairon now give so many lectures on child marriage that time he agreed with 4 jagya and anandi child marriage

@katts....i am too confused what actually is going on here πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Me tooπŸ˜†
Originally posted by 55shobha

i agree jagya and anandi's parents r responsible for all this

bcoz that time jagya and anandi were kid but there parents were older
bhairon now give so many lectures on child marriage that time he agreed with 4 jagya and anandi child marriage
shobha if we can blame then we can blame all only leaving Anandi i guess πŸ˜†somehow many people can be held responsible for all the mess ..so why so much cruel punishment for Jaggu let him die  and that punishment will be for Singh family too...
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
Jagya cant be held responsible for bhago s condition,can be held responsible for anandi pain but not for bhago ,she willing gave anandi to jagya when he was a child,her own decision has led to this condition.
We all must die sooner or later.

Bhago's death is by product of stress caused by JaAn marriage/divorce but, that is not wholly atributable to JaGa... there is also contributory negligence from herself, her husband, Jagat's family and even Anandi... she should have visited Bhago and/or reassured her that she was doing okay from time to time.  Its not like Bhago lives in London... just bilaria

Also its misapprehension that forgiveness is about the sinner... its about the victim letting go of the weight of that pain.  Anandi frees herself when she forgives Jagat... she doesn't free jagat from his sins.

As for Jugat - he is paying for his sins daily... he too has for now lost his parents, his career is in the wastebin, and his illegal marriage is not exactly mastπŸ€”
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago