Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what is wrong is wrong. jagya spoilt anandi's life by marrying gauri illegitimately he is real criminal on no way mercy should be ther for such man ,bhago was crying in the haveli he was hiding face behind pillar a dirty man with dirty woman both r real convcts why r they still living happily they should die ,immoralistic creatures
..neelanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ญfeeling very sad for Anandi ๐Ÿ˜”Cry
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The parents of Lal singh's wife also committed the crime of child marriage...they can blame lalsingh if their daughter is wronged & abused...even though Lal singh might b young & vibrant ,excercising adult choice...
akvats01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
J ' s sins are responsible for Bhago's condition.J was mature when he brought girgit woman home and cheated on her daughter. He was an Adult and he knew meaning of marriage when he could not control his lust after seeing Gauri in college.

For his ^%^%^ desiers he broken marriage with A. A mature man can definietly calculate how long will be the reaction of his criminal act. How can other man of similar age take actions according to family.

It is so difficult to believe that his desire harmones were playing so bad for Girgit woman, that he could not control them and went against entire family..

My complain to CV is that why have they left him with out punishment. Why and How CV' shown that A compromised as she thought that she would be doing wrong if she would him lesson for his act.

Any ways ...๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by akvats01 - 11 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milindrose

what is wrong is wrong. jagya spoilt anandi's life by marrying gauri illegitimately he is real criminal on no way mercy should be ther for such man ,bhago was crying in the haveli he was hiding face behind pillar a dirty man with dirty woman both r real convcts why r they still living happily they should die ,immoralistic creatures

o ho do you really think they deserve death ๐Ÿ˜ณdeath is a penalty for killing someone ...did they both kill bhago.that they should die ...i am against their work too but they don't deserve death...๐Ÿ˜•why Jagaya should die ..if he has done bad also did many  good works too ...how can we forget that and ask death for him ๐Ÿ˜ณeven i don't want Gauri to die ..they should realize their mistakes...i am not ok with their relation on ever ..that should break on every cost ...the relation they made on breaking so many hearts should die not them 
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed that Bhago and her husband made a mistake by doing BV of Anandi... But they just did what was being done since long! And they regret it now. Back then they didnt know that their daughter's future would turn out to be like this!
What Jagya did cant be excused with the BV reason! What he did happens even in marriages that are normally done [the adult ones I mean๐Ÿ˜†]...you cant blame your parents if your arranged marriage turns out to be like this! You cant say that yes you deserve this, why did you let this arranged marriage happen?? Its a custom that people follow in some regions!

Bhago's present condition, is partially because of the pratha that they followed and partially because of Jagya.
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
they both destroyed such long relation of anandi and even did wrong by living in haveli in front of anandi so was that not the biggest crime ,can a mother tolerte this that his son-in law lived with other woman in same house where anandi was living anandi can forgive but he gave live in death to his parents so no mercy he is real convict , hell let them die 
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

they both destroyed such long relation of anandi and even did wrong by living in haveli in front of anandi so was that not the biggest crime ,can a mother tolerte this that his son-in law lived with other woman in same house where anandi was living anandi can forgive but he gave live in death to his parents so no mercy he is real convict , hell let them die 

We all have to die one day...our death would be as destined...karma does get back to us...
Before replying to you, I want to make it clear that I completely hate Jagya-Gauri...but I dont really think that they deserve merciless death.. I mean they must have a merciless "life"!!!! Death is not a punishment..Its an escape..
akvats01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CV' s have set A's  example , that in such a case if woman leaves the man and do not ask her rights from him, then she is treated with respect. and if a woman would ask her rights then..?

CV's showed that every body praised Aanandi when she decided that she would not file case against J, when BS took him to Advocate.

When she said : what will I get if I would force him in a relation with me , even when he dont love me..
even Her teacher ji also said : froom where have you recieved this maturity.

This kind of  thought may arise in a woman of her age, after such a straight forward betrayl . Why DS and Other mature woman not told her, that there nothing so called love etc. Why did they not showed that it is not always the solution to let it go..

More over, in practical if every body would have a feeling : If your love want to go , then let it go, if he come back then its yours.. then most of the marriage would break at some point of time. At times force it, Make him to do what is needful.

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well my dear you need a glass of water .๐Ÿ˜†.calm down your anger and then think ..if he did wrong with Anandi he also saved her life many times ..even for that he should die ?he is no directly responsible for Bhago's death ..he never wanted her to die ...never asked for her death..he didn't know she will die neither Gauri did...i am angry with them but come on they both never know she will die never asked her death ...so how can we ask death for them ...๐Ÿ˜•if Jagaya died then that won't be punishment for him ..he will die and rest in peace the one who will actually suffer his loss are Singh family...do they deserve this punishment ...especially sumi and bhairo...also dadisaa ..because we know she loved Jagaya more than anyone more than her own children even still hopes for his come back ..she should be rewared for her good works now as death of her grandson what kind of sense is that when he did n't do murder of anyone or intentionally killed anyone ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago