Balika Vadhu

In sbs - anandi at bhago's funeral

sectoreight thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In sbs -- anandi and shiv were both dressed in white respectively -- for bhago's funeral ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
bhago dies so i want singh family should never forgive jagya  even  he beg unlimited times sorry
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
^^ nw no chance of forgiveness for jagya.. he is responsible for her death.
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lemme clear first i am not supporting Jagaya's actions  but those who are blaming him for  Bhago 's death do you all remember a woman naming Sandhya Anandi 's teacher jee ..how much she stopped both Anandi's parents  and  dadisaa not to do bal vivah of Anandi .did they listen to her infact Sandhya was humilated in public and had to leave the village ..now if they all suffered because of  their big mistake they made at that time so why are you all declaring Jagaya as the culprit when they all themselves are not innocents ..if they can be forgiven then why not him ๐Ÿ˜•its not like Jagaya murdered Bhago...she suffered because of her own wrong decision  why didn't she  listen to Sandhya and destroyed her own daughter's childhood and she and Anandi suffered so much because of  that wrong decision and old  useless customs Anandi's parents and Dadisaa  paid for their own wrong doing 
Edited by jermey1 - 11 years ago
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: jermey1

lemme clear first i am not supporting Jagaya's actions  but those are blaming him for  Bhago 's death do you all remember a woman naming sandhya Anandi 's teacher jee ..how much she stopped both Anandi's parents , dadisaa not to do bal vivah of Anandi .did they listen to her infact sandhya was humilated in public and had to leave the village ..now if they all suffered because of  their big mistake they made at that time so why are you all declaring Jagaya as the culprit when they all themselves are not innocents ..if they can be forgiven then why not him ๐Ÿ˜•its not like Jagaya murdered Bhago...she suffered because of her own deed why didn't she  listen to Sandhya and destroyed her own daughter's childhood 

Agreed she is also behind this... bt she did it unknowingly... she is uneducated and did BV as it ws custom(which ws truely wrong ) but what jagya did is also nt acceptable... it was a crime He ditched her daughter knowingly which hurted her the most... u cnt blame BV for the whole mess... to some extent it is but not completely.. J cheated his spouse aftr being adult... if he alws knew which type of partner he wanted thn he wudnt hv accepted A after being adult. He did bigamy and bought 2nd wife which broke Bhago... 

P.S. : Mistakes cn b forgiven but not crimes...
DrMCallgari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishti31

Agreed she is also behind this... bt she did it unknowingly... she is uneducated and did BV as it ws custom(which ws truely wrong ) but what jagya did is also nt acceptable... it was a crime He ditched her daughter knowingly which hurted her the most... u cnt blame BV for the whole mess... to some extent it is but not completely.. J cheated his spouse aftr being adult... if he alws knew which type of partner he wanted thn he wudnt hv accepted A after being adult. He did bigamy and bought 2nd wife which broke Bhago... 

P.S. : Mistakes cn b forgiven but not crimes...

being uneducated doesn't mean you have no intellect..there are many people who are uneducated but still very wise and Bhago i disagree with you  she is very wise woman ..she is same woman who tried her level 's best to save her husband from wrong path...she immediately understood right and wrong and how unknowingly she did Bal Vivah of Anandi๐Ÿ˜•...an educated woman to whom they sent their daughter to study was advising them they didn't bother to listen to her  and please once again rewatch those epsiodes of when Sandhya was stopping them she gave them many examples but they didn't bother to listen ..and they were no kids but adults ..have seen much more world having far more experience then Jagaya still has now ...so how they can be defended .i don;t understand ...๐Ÿ˜•and Jagaya cheated his wife ..destiny  has given him enough punishment ..more will be heading his way if he repents for his mistakes then why not forgiven ..if Dadisaa the biggest messer ๐Ÿ˜†can be forgiven then why not him ...and if you see Jagaya works as crimes then DS works were  also crimes ๐Ÿ˜†she repented for them so she is forgiven then Jagaya should also be if he  repents ... i will say he is no sole responisble for all the mess ...many people are and the biggest reason so far cvs give for all the mess in Anandi's lfe Bal Vivah.of her ...then tell me who did Bal vivah of Anandi๐Ÿ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I fully agree with jerney -- it is bhago's own fault and cannot be pinned on jagat.

Hindsight is 20/20 and we can all go back and pick faults in people ... and that is not right ... but if at all we are to pick faults then   I know that bhago's intention was good -- to see her daughter "settled" as beendhni,  however, it was so clear to her that her daughter was very unhappy in so many respects -- when she got married first, anandi had run away because of dadisa's torture, and run back to bhago who promptly dragged her back and dumped her back in dadisa's charan...  she never listened to anandi's complaints or even tried to understand and pacify her first atleast, even if she was going to drag her to the haveli ... telling her daughter that now all she had to look forward to was "beendhni dharm"... some of dadisa's treatment was inhuman to say the least at that time...

even when they were planning to send anandi to bombay,  and anandi did not want to go  (because of jagat's nature)... bhago never once asked her why she didnt want to go, whether there were problems etc... she turned her back towards anandi looked at the camera and said "just go where your beendh is... no discussion anymore"...

I mean even if bhago's first decision of child marriage was not intentional,  for a good 16 years thereafter, she has neglected anandi's emotional needs.  i am not saying she had to interfere in haveli affairs or interfere in the J-A marriage ... but atleast she could have understood the situation and given anandi a listening ear (like gauri's mom does for gauri ... it may be ridiculous suggestions that gauri's mom gives, but i appreciate the fact that she "listens" and tries to be a sounding board for gauri)...

anandi is a strong individual ... if she just felt like she had a "safe space" to vent or to confide in, then i think anandi's mental state would also have been better ...

bhago has neglected her responsibilities as if now after anandi is married off, she has no responsibilities towards her as a mom, except every now and then to show up at the haveli with a couple of saris and a box of laddoos. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
and let me clear yes bhago did mistake by marrying anandi in childhood but when she came to know jagya cheated anandi she went to sandhya teacher and beg forgiveness from sandhya and before that bhago even said to anandi to stay with us bhago at least realized that she has done both wrong to anandi and sandhya but jagya how much he slapped by family members but he still marry gauri when he went to haveli after marrying gauri he even hold his father hand when his father try to slap him at that time jagya was very arrogant towards family he even do not care of anandi and any family tears even bhago cries there is no effect on him he did not realize that he has done wrong and he always uneccesary blame to singh family.though he said many times to anandi that i have cheated u but he never ask forgive from anandi and from his family but he always want his father should talk nicely to him and should pat on his back now it is too late for jagya asking forgivness
DrMCallgari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

and let me clear yes bhago did mistake by marrying anandi in childhood but when she came to know jagya cheated anandi she went to sandhya teacher and beg forgiveness from sandhya and before that bhago even said to anandi to stay with us bhago at least realized that she has done both wrong to anandi and sandhya but jagya how much he slapped by family members but he still marry gauri when he went to haveli after marrying gauri he even hold his father hand when his father try to slap him at that time jagya was very arrogant towards family he even do not care of anandi and any family tears even bhago cries there is no effect on him he did not realize that he has done wrong and he always uneccesary blame to singh family.though he said many times to anandi that i have cheated u but he never ask forgive from anandi and from his family but he always want his father should talk nicely to him and should pat on his back now it is too late for jagya asking forgivness

i said in case if he realizes his mistakes and repent for them then he should be forgiven not before that  ๐Ÿ˜† btw Jagaya did ask forgiveness from Anandi and all but the thing is he still never realized his mistakes completely he says sorry  but next day he back to same ๐Ÿ˜†  ...i  don't remember those episodes when Bhago went to Sandhya ..i must have missed them ...she realized her mistakes  so no grudge towards her ..DS also did no anger towards her ..they all should be forgiven ...here members are giving Jagaya punishment even if he ask forgiveness .no forgiveness ...he is responsible for Bhago;s death ..no sorry for him even if he asks..then i disagree with it as i said before whatever he did he is responsible for it but rest are no innocents  if you blame him for Bhago's death ...then i think there are many others too including DS ..Jagaya is no self production of his own but thanks to bad upbriniging of DS ...and btw no forgiveness for Jagaya never acceptance ever by his family is a punishment for Singh family as well ...they still have hope in their heart their son will be back to them if they never accept him back and let him die alone ...they will also be suffering his loss ...are you ok with it ..Shiv has his own family how long he can console them ...Anandi will have her new house soon new responsibilties.for her so what Singhs have ..especially Sumi and Bhairo ..loneliness are they sinners too they should never get their son back ๐Ÿ˜•
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but let us be clear that bhago didnt go to teacherji to apologize per se... she went to say "now my daughters life is ruined, so please help fix her life with education"...

then when teacherji made a sour face at bhago... then, at that point, she sort of tendered an apology because it looked like there was no other go... teacherji did not exactly leap to her service.

I would have appreciated bhago's apology if there was no matlab attached to it... here it just became a sort of formality to be overcome if at all she was to receive help for anandi now that jagya had walked out on anandi.