Poll

Do you think YMGGK season 2 is possible and can happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
CV did a big risk and Albeli track was very strong and they could continue with lata's mother-in-law track by not siding it and there was many more options to cv rather that accident track but they failed in their attempt. you can call me Utpol
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yes Utpol, we even send in our feedbacks before the accident track but they still went ahead with it. Wonder how did the CV's think that the accident track would be good ðŸ˜•
not only that accident track but after that remarriage track was poor too i think cv might wanted to end the show introducing poor track
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i loved nilanjana n i didn't wanted even her to die...but to use viren n bring changes in him dat was lacking 4m d start, they also cud hv shown nilanjana n d 4 male to be actually hidden by sushant n an old enemy of prasad family(may be ranjeet) n replaced by some other burnt n unrecognizable bodies...both  vl joins hands to get d roy property n sb property respectively...dis is where unknown to anyone ranjeet vl brainwash viren to marry abha to get revenge for nilanjana's death 4m karan where viren vl be unaware of ranjeet's evilness n his alliance wid sushant...then as d episodes go by karan vl discover nilanjana wid sushant or ranjeet accidently n tell to abha n viren who vl not believe before karan vl swear on abha dat he is telling truth...d trio vl even get to know a little later dat d 4 males r also alive while spying on sushant-ranjeet @ a place told by karan as he overheard d duo talking sumthng...then d trio wid shelly n kanika vl plan to rescue everyone...then viranjana can complete their pooja for mishti n viren vl do final operation for karan...in all dis, sheetal n priyanka vl be been exposed completely resulting in veer getn once again angry wid her for breaking his promise...then priyanka vl become permanently positive n sheetal vl get her punishment severely...n also daaima getn exposed mostly by lata only...then d tanvi adoption track wat i mentioned in other post vl start in laaj track...after viranjana doing pooja 4 mishti, karan n mishti's recovery n b'day celebration, d roy hv actually exited if d cvs wanted them to exit...then wat wud hv happened can anyone tell???

PS: In many serials, they show even d person who r jailed for muder coming back for revenge n it is never shown how they came out. It happened wid 2-3 characters in Saat Phere. I hope u didn't got bored wid my long imagination.😆