Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND Epi Discussions/LU #29 (31/7 p.) (Page 85)

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AstuteASR

Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

Lmao did anyone notice that Payal wears nightgowns when she sleeps with Akash but plain saris when he's not home when she sleeps?? Wink
Are you really sure when she actually sleeps with Akash she wears a nightgown (gutter mind... I am sorry) ???Wink

Well, I hope so. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieARS

AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Komal--

Khushi comes the Raizada office when Arnav is on phone and keeps ignoring KHushi. Khushi is getting mad and cuts the phone and tells him to listen to her. SHe is mad at him for stopping the check for the rent, Arnav tells her how she had problem when he gave the money and how has problem when he took it back. She tells him how the owner has given 24 hrs, when Arnav asks her what shes going to do now and asks her if she needs help to which KHushi denies and says i can handle it myself. 

ARnav says how he has heard it before and tells her how she is eventually going to come to him for help. 
Not done ASR..by doing this you are hurting her self respect..she may come to you for help but that doesnt mean she will come to you for love..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAnotacrimetolovec3ciliaEdella17bella39LuvuKhushi

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Komal--

Precap: Arnav enjoying how KHushi wants to get Arnav's help but isn't able to tell him. Khushi telling him how can he do something like this to her.
lol did they both forget that they are still married hehehehe it looks like watching a scene on youtube 6 months backLOLLOLLOLLOL
xotiknishta Senior Member
xotiknishta
xotiknishta

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
This money minded ASR again.. I prefer the flirty,loving Arnav.. Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieARSc3cilia

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hifah

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

the whole Update

Arnav questioning Khushi on why did she lie about buaji being sick. Khushi gets back at her saying why did you pay the rent, i could have done that too. And why does it matter so much to him, he says it matters. 

Arnav again asks but she says she doesn't need to give any explanation about the lie. She says sorry if i hadn't lie you would have not let me come. This was the only way i could have came hre. She says with whatever happen during my birthday, flashback of arnav blackmailing khushi to come back home otherwise he will break payaah wedding on her birthday.

Khushi tells him everything will be alright in 13 days, Arnav asks her what is it that she is being scared of telling him. 

Arnav tells Buaji he is leaving when she asks him if everything is alright to which Arnav says maybe.

As arnav exits the door, Khushi goes to close it and he opens the door and tells her he is with her so she should tell him whats wrong. Khushi says nothing and he leaves from there.

Anjali talking to herself "what do you think, I can never do something wrong". Manorama spying and wondering who she was talking to. She thinks Anjali has gone mad and she thinks there is def something wrong with Anjali. She convinces herself that Anjali is fine and she needs to stop being a detective like always. The winds blowing and Manorama gets scared.

Coming up: Arnav back in RM is sitting with naniji and payal where payal says in couple days its going to be 60 days till akash and mine's wedding.

Payal sleeping in her room when Manorama comes there and tells her to go to her room with her. Payal sits on Manorama's side, Manorama tells her to sleep on the other side. Manaroma is snoring so payal can't sleep and she goes outside in the living room with nani when Arnav comes in the house. 

Nani says how time flies when payal says yeah its going to be 6 months since the marriage. Arnav realizes why khushi left and leaves for his room. As he comes in his room, he is thinking about what nani said about 6 months coming to end. He is remembering the moments when he reminded Khushi of the contract to stop her from living. Arnav mad as he realizes what Khushi has done.

On the other side KHushi says one more days over, only 12 more days and then I won't be Arnav's wife. 

Arnav in his room thinking how he is 12 days, and after that she will become Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada forever. And this time everything will be in the right way.

Khushi with a plate on her head where Arnav is putting thousands of money and KHushi is telling him to stop as she won't be able to repay him. That was Khushi's dream, she wakes up from sleep and realizes that its been late and why buaji didn't wake her up. She hears her mom's voice and runs outside and hugs them. Seeing her dad she says how his health is getting better. Her mom questions her why is she here at the moment and asks her whether Arnav is also here. BUaji comes and says when has KHushi answered properly. 

The beel rings and Khushi runs to open the door, it's the house owner. When buaji asks her who is it, she makes excuse its chootu. The owner asks her when is she giving the rent. She says my husband already have you money to which the owner says he took the money back. He says i better have my money in 24 hours otherwise you will have to leave the house. 

In RM manorama picks up the phone but no one is answering so she is thinking of who might be calling and she needs to find out. Naniji asks her who it is, she tells her it might be for you, your secret admire. Nani scolds her how she should think before saying. Manorama tells her Anjali might be sick. Nani asks HP where Anjali is, he tells her she went to the doctor. Nani calls Anjali and tells her how she went alone to the doctor, Anjali tells her appointment was really early in the morning she didn't want to disturb anyone. 

Nani tells her to wait for her to come over but Anjali says my appointment is right now so by the time you come ill be gone. 

Coming up: Khushi being mad at Arnav for taking the money away, Arnav tells her how she has problem when he gave the money and now has problem when he took it back. She tells him how the owner gave them 24 hrs otherwise theyll be out of the house. Arnav asks  whats she is going to do

Khushi comes the Raizada office when Arnav is on phone and keeps ignoring KHushi. Khushi is getting mad and cuts the phone and tells him to listen to her. SHe is mad at him for stopping the check for the rent, Arnav tells her how she had problem when he gave the money and how has problem when he took it back. She tells him how the owner has given 24 hrs, when Arnav asks her what shes going to do now and asks her if she needs help to which KHushi denies and says i can handle it myself. 

ARnav says how he has heard it before and tells her how she is eventually going to come to him for help. 

Precap: Arnav enjoying how KHushi wants to get Arnav's help but isn't able to tell him. Khushi telling him how can he do something like this to her. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxZiNnAyRaxXxramonamcuriousbookwormKMH-NASHAnotacrimetoloveAnnieARSc3ciliavarsh8-Anu13-WaitForIt-Edella17bella39smitarHifahsnoopy84Ilahi_mera_JiyaSue101

ambishika IF-Rockerz
ambishika
ambishika

khuhsi comes to ar...
aaww arnav says kirana...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnieARSEdella17

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
WOW! ASR will always be ASR! What kinda man is he? IM honestly gunna quit this show. Im tired of waiting for him to regret but here all we get is him smirking and making her beg him for money! Really? He claims to love her but loves it when she begs him for money!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xotiknishtaAnnieARSc3cilianotacrimetoloveKMH-NASHA-Anu13-Edella17bella39

Go to top