Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND Epi Discussions/LU #29 (31/7 p.) (Page 106)

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
the whole update

Khushi telling the people who are there to check the house out that go away from here. You can never live in this house.

Khushi calls Shukla in ASR office and ask him for help financially he tells her he can't do it. After hanging up the phone he tells his colleague how he couldn't help khushi in their husband wife fight as he would have lost his job.

Khushi goes to the garage person and tells him if she can work here and earn $24000. The garage owner denies and after khushi leaves he tells himself how he had to lie cause arnav told him this is the way khushi and arnav can get closer.

Khushi goes to the Raizada office where Arnav asks her how is happy singh doing. Khushi is trying to tell him something but Arnav is just enjoying it with a smirk on his face. She tells him how can you do something like this.

Arnav tells her as my responsibility i paid the money but you gave it back. He tells her how she always says he has the bigger ego but its her now.

Arnav tells her if she can't tell loudly she should say it in his ears. Khushi tells him she needs money and for that she is ready to work for him for a month. Arnav tells her, just work for one day. You have to do everything I tell you for 24 hours which you have. 

He tells her to think about the deal, to which Khushi agrees and they shake hands. Arnav start coming closer saying what should i make you do. He is asking her what can you do for me. Khushi feeling uneasy but can't go any further as there is a chair, Arnav comes closer and tells her your time's start now. Khushi tells him how she wants to work in office, but arnav refuses and tells her he doesn't want any drama here neither is she going to work from RM so buaji's house it is

Buaji and garima sitting in the GH living room when khushi bring them tea and that when arnav comes telling them he has to come for some work. Garima teasing them how she knows who pulls arnav to GH. buaji and garima leave. 

Khushi whispering to herself, arnav asks her what is she saying. Khushi tells him there is no such deal that she has to tell him. He tells her we will make one, khushi tells him there wont be any deal between them.

HP comes to give tea to anjali when she asks where arnav is. She gets a call from arnav and tells him how she was just remembering him so he is going to live 100 years. She tells him how when he comes home she will show him the baby's video. SHe asks him where he is, and he tells her he is at buajis. He tells her if it is fine for him to stay there overnight to which anjali says its fine. After hanging up the phone she is telling herself how it is important for arnav to stay there as buaji is sick and she might need him 

anjali looking at the cd of baby's video and crying.

Khushi comes with tea for Arnav, Arnav keeps running around the room getting khushi mad. Arnav tells her 24 hours starts now, she can't get mad at him and she has to call him something else as he is her boss now. She says she will call him lard governor to which he says no you will call me arnav.

Arnav tells her how he wants to watch tv, khushi tells him to go outside and watch. Arnav says no you entertain me, khushi can't believe what he just said. Khushi starts acting like a news reporter. arnav's enjoying khushi's entertainment when he tells her to dance. She dances but bumps in the bed and twists her foot. He makes her sit on the bed and goes to get the balm to put it on her feet.

arnav gets the balm and sits in front of her. long eyelock with rabba ve in the back. He starts putting the balm, she closes her eyes in pain. Flashbacks of old scene when arnav put the anklet on her feet, he tells her how she always wears them to which she ssays it's her mothers. Arnav says i know you told me before and it's beautiful 

Khushi tries to get off the bed to go get clothes when he says he'll do it, she still gets up. Arnav picks her up and is taking her outside when they slip and fall. 

Precap: Khushi is massaging balm on arnav's back. Arnav gets up and lays Khushi on bed with him on top of her

Edited by --Komal-- - 27 July 2012 at 9:03am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Raima36gurtiliciousbluewater07SharManEDKVAnnieARSChaudhrytmmonalisa1234KMH-NASHAsaavan_lover-Anu13-Cetroniabella39-Rema-GodhuliLogon-Deepali-

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
can we just skip to monday 8 pm
arghhh i hate weekends

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amritabsaavan_loverAnnieARS-Dreamer-GodhuliLogon

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
link to the last part pleaseSmile
AnnieARS Goldie
AnnieARS
AnnieARS

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thank u LUs. you made my day...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zsadik

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

can we just skip to monday 8 pm
arghhh i hate weekends

OMG .. I am fasting... Oh God.../
Why two more days.. yackkk...
hilarious episode..
Koookie Senior Member
Koookie
Koookie

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT MAN...PRECAP WAS MIND BLOWING... 

Edited by shrija_jha - 27 July 2012 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAHifah

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36bluewater07jaswargikoinahibella39HifahGodhuliLogon

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya